PDA

View Full Version : new gift

cikshimah
05-14-12, 08:23 AM
can we have new gift to sent for nbrs its so bore keep the same items for this past months since i play this game unlike restaurant bakery story they have more gift n choice....

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. What kind of new gift items did you have in mind?

RoseMeyer
05-15-12, 06:23 PM
Maybe a sample of some catalog items∞ you know the pink flip flpps or the glasses.or eatrrings or something that might get you interested ina catalog you didnt try before?

mamareader02
05-16-12, 11:40 AM
I know when I started RS, it was halloween, so we were able to gift eyeball stew for a while, so how about one new thing from new catalogs for a month or two?

CuddlyDragon
05-16-12, 01:23 PM
So you are interested in Seasonal Gifts and catalog items? :)

Could be neat! Keep the ideas coming.

queentina3
05-16-12, 01:42 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26859-New-gifts

We've been asking for new gifts for months and months now. A little over a month ago BP finally responded stating that it would be forwarded to the development team, see above thread. I also wish we'd have new gift items, and there have been a multitude of threads throughout both Fashion forums requesting this and giving recommendations on what gifts the players would like to be able to send.

Maybe with 3 TL Mods sending this on we may finally get our request answered?

bobbyrae
05-16-12, 07:00 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26859-New-gifts

Maybe with 3 TL Mods sending this on we may finally get our request answered?

Wishful thinking!!

What we'll have to do is actually start a thread about how much we all love those red sweaters, pumps, leggings and beautiful bags! How cute they are and how they go with everything in our stores. That might do the trick.

dalula
05-21-12, 04:39 PM
I was imagining something to fit the current modern theme. White dress with a black satin belt?

mamareader02
05-23-12, 09:02 AM
Seasonal gifts that change would be great!

edie62
05-29-12, 10:10 AM
The seasonal gift idea is a great one and or something to go with theam of the time. Something for your boutquite like a picture, mirror would be good. But I would be happy with a different set of gifts, a dress, shoes, bag, necklace etc... Please TeamLave :-)

violetspring21
06-03-12, 12:16 PM
I love those plain red sweaters, black leggings, pumps, and yellow handbags SOOOOO MUCH! Please don't ever change them (end sarcasm). No really, this is the only TL game besides NS that has such limited gifts, it's gotten ridiculous especially when I visit neighbors and that's THE ONLY THING ON THEIR RACKS! At least in NS you can gift 1 item of the 4 that sells for $5 each, unlike here.

iluvcupcakes22
06-05-12, 05:42 PM
I think that the idea of seasonal gifts is wonderful!