PDA

View Full Version : How about this idea?

piggiful
05-14-12, 07:56 AM
Being able to gift gems is actually a good idea. This IS a social game after all, and that keeps people playing. TL certainly doesn't have anything to lose, because they can just raise the price based out the outstanding gems in the system. Most people get the 3 gem buddies real quick and new interactions will be limited (kinda defeats the purpose of a great idea).
I propose a decent solution. Increase the number of gems you are able to gift by 1 for every 10 levels you gain.
There is no perfect solution to this. TL knows it well. It doesn't matter what they do, someone will complain. It's better than nothing, it keeps people playing, and it keeps people leveling....past 20.

queentina3
05-14-12, 09:21 AM
I like this idea. The highest level right now is 30 though. I do like how you get extra $ once you hit certain levels when sending the pets to the different fun rooms. I hope they keep doing that when they add more levels to the game.

HeraZ
05-15-12, 05:43 PM
This is a great idea and would keep me playing Restaurant Story if implemented there! As it is, I've downsized to just Bakery Story, and I'm only doing this for the novelty and to see what a new style of TL gaming might be like.... Seems like a completely different animal to me. Meh.