PDA

View Full Version : Lost farm story

beccawt
05-13-12, 07:34 PM
I LOST EVERYTHING! IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET MY FARM STORY BACK? I WAS AT LEVEL86 AND HAVE THE BEST friends

greygull
05-13-12, 07:45 PM
What do you mean you lost it? Did you get a new device? This thread has ways of transferring if you did http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

beccawt
05-13-12, 08:08 PM
No, same device.tryed to reinstall(was having problem with freezing up) now i have yo start all over

greygull
05-13-12, 08:09 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened. They will be able to help you restore your game.

beccawt
05-13-12, 08:11 PM
No,same device.had a problem with it freezing up.soil uninstalled.and reinstalled but now it's. Back at the beginning.I was on level 86!

CuddlyDragon
05-13-12, 08:47 PM
Greygull is right, please contact support :)

FunFlair
05-24-12, 06:14 AM
I lost all of my story games and I didn't do anything! I didn't reinstall, nothing! Was on level 49 in Farm Story, 96 in Fashion, 72 in Bakery, and 17 in Pet Shop. Idk what's going on.

kattybell
05-24-12, 06:18 AM
I lost all of my story games and I didn't do anything! I didn't reinstall, nothing! Was on level 49 in Farm Story, 96 in Fashion, 72 in Bakery, and 17 in Pet Shop. Idk what's going on.

If you're on the same device I would try restarting your device, and if they're still gone - email support@teamlava.com and tell them what happened. Give them your Storm ID and I responded to your other post.

kooky panda
05-24-12, 10:19 AM

Are you in the middlle of working with support on any issues right now?

seribu
06-27-12, 05:22 PM
Hi I have the same problem.
Anyone actually got the games back? it's been 2 months since I sent the support team email but no reply yet. I'm so sad those games I have nurtured for 2 years.

greygull
06-27-12, 06:47 PM
Hi I have the same problem.
Anyone actually got the games back? it's been 2 months since I sent the support team email but no reply yet. I'm so sad those games I have nurtured for 2 years.

If you don't receive a reply (even the automated response), check your spam folder, and double check the email address. It should be support@teamlava.com

Since its been this long, I would suggest sending them a new email.