PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream.....

scubatig
05-13-12, 03:40 PM
that someday I will go on a long, tropical vacation. this vacation will have no internet access. And when I come back, all of my goods I worked so hard to bake will have been sold. And I will be Rich Rich Rich with gazillions of coins!!!

Anyone else have that dream???

SmokeyMtnGirl
05-13-12, 05:44 PM
My dream is that I will win the lottery. I don't care about being rich rich rich. Just win enough to pay of my cc and my house. Be able to buy a new car and have enough to help a couple of family members. Make a good sized donation to St Jude and be able to do something for the residents at the nursing home my Pappaw is in. And maybe have some left over to draw interest in the bank. :)

pipthecat
05-13-12, 05:46 PM
lol i have that same dream

AnnasCoffee
05-13-12, 05:52 PM
that someday I will go on a long, tropical vacation. this vacation will have no internet access. And when I come back, all of my goods I worked so hard to bake will have been sold. And I will be Rich Rich Rich with gazillions of coins!!!

Anyone else have that dream???

I had too much food. I think 2.7 million was my highest. I quit baking for 5 weeks. Then I only made red velvet cake for another month or so. I got my food down to below 400,000 plates. But then I started baking other foods again and I'm back up to over a million again.

There was a thread about too much food about six months ago. A lot of people asked why our food wasn't selling. We never got a response from "them". The food used to sell at 45,000 plates per day. Recently "they" have lowered it again, now my bakery only sells 42,000 plates per day. "They" must not want us to make coins too quickly.

AnnasCoffee
05-13-12, 05:54 PM
Here is the thread about too much food. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16817-How-much-food-is-on-your-counters

pipthecat
05-13-12, 06:02 PM
i actually went to China for a little over two weeks last month and barely got to play - I didn't get rid of much food when I was gone, but I did clear maybe 5 counters. Sigh.

catgirl477
05-13-12, 11:25 PM
Nope I finished all the goals in 1 day

catgirl477
05-13-12, 11:26 PM
Nope I finished all the goals in 1 day

Oops I thought u were talking about the goals haha, well not exactly like that but kinda ya

elephants_rox
05-13-12, 11:54 PM
I share that dream but mostly only the bit about going on a long, tropical vacation. After a few cocktails I'll be going "bakery, what bakery?"

moda999
05-14-12, 12:54 AM
I share that dream but mostly only the bit about going on a long, tropical vacation. After a few cocktails I'll be going "bakery, what bakery?"

Haha! I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and I'm hoping I have such a good time that I say exactly that.

Limaxa
05-14-12, 04:46 AM
Lol xD First i thought :Yes! But the rest of your text made me laugh :)

caramel54
05-14-12, 06:06 PM
I've never had that much food. I do have to stop baking for awhile because I run out of space on my counters and I don't want to buy any more.