PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor can't visit me...

Mayarosengren
05-13-12, 12:53 PM
I had one of my neighbor since 6 months or something, but now she can't visit me, it just close down her bakery when she trying to visit me and give me tips.. WHY? what she can do? (THis has happened to me aswell but never with my neighbor. then I don't add these because when I try to visit them it just make my bakery to close down.) Sorry for my bad english but hope someone understand what I mean:) Thanks for answer!
/Maya

greygull
05-13-12, 04:58 PM
Have bth of you tried restarting your devices, or deleting and reinstalling the game?

catgirl477
05-13-12, 11:29 PM
This has happened tO me a cOuple of time but I just do like greygull said, (restart the app and my device) and then go to their bakery again and it's fixed

catgirl477
05-13-12, 11:29 PM
But non the less it is a but that someone should report

Mayarosengren
05-14-12, 07:32 AM
But if I delete my bakery from my phone and download the bakery app again, will I have the same bakery as I had? DO i need to have my stormID and password? Is the same as when I login to team lava?

kattybell
05-14-12, 07:33 AM
But if I delete my bakery from my phone and download the bakery app again, will I have the same bakery as I had? DO i need to have my stormID and password? Is the same as when I login to team lava?

When you delete and re-download your game is saved on TL's servers.

Mayarosengren
05-21-12, 12:14 PM
Now she have re-download the bakery.. but still she can't visit me.. whyyy? help, plz lmk how to do!:)
Thanks for answer!

mattyboo1
05-21-12, 12:16 PM
There might be something wrong with yours or her bakery you should both email support@teamlava.com and get them to look into your games