PDA

View Full Version : Why level stopped at 40?

rattochan
05-12-12, 09:48 PM
Does it have any reason?

Denel31
05-13-12, 10:37 AM
I don't know, but I posted thread askind same thing. I want to know how many out there at same level (40) and their XP. Been at level 40for few months now.

lefemmenikita14
05-14-12, 03:13 PM
Agree guys agree . Have every pet in market and all decor offered i do not understand why it stopped at level 40. But then i dont understand a lot of things tl is doing.
Now it is not only expansion, but others can attain higher level. Why//

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 04:17 PM
The game is still young, so the caps are slowly increased so that both old and new users can enjoy the game.

shaninshine
05-16-12, 06:05 AM
Agree, I stuck for months in level 40, and I don't have a room to do anything.
I think it is my time to stop playing.....

Denel31
05-16-12, 03:18 PM
Agree, I stuck for months in level 40, and I don't have a room to do anything.
I think it is my time to stop playing.....

Possess don't hang in there. Give it time...remember the movie "field of dreams" faith faith faith prople!

lefemmenikita14
05-16-12, 05:31 PM
Agree agree i stuck too at level 40. How is that possible for players who have all pets and decor in market. Other players whose shop is half full are at same level.
Plus and a important plus, is there is no room left in shop. Why team lava is putting off expansion only they can say....but...silence in addressing this issue.

LynnGrinsted
05-26-12, 01:09 AM
The game is still young, so the caps are slowly increased so that both old and new users can enjoy the game.

So why do we have new levels with no expansion. We can't achieve new goals or buy new animals?

ButterPanda
05-26-12, 05:26 PM
So why do we have new levels with no expansion. We can't achieve new goals or buy new animals?

Thanks for the feedback. Ill pass it on to our developers.