PDA

View Full Version : Goal list: already put soulmate in the room and the system doesn't recognize it

dawnchoi1
05-12-12, 09:44 PM
I already put soulmate in the theme park room. But the help bella: the floorboards mission is still on! Worse thing is i already put the baby in the room and the system recognized it... It's a big big bug! How can you put baby first without a soulmate! Duh!!!!:mad::mad:

MiniLaura
05-13-12, 05:18 AM
You actually got lucky with this bug. Normally, it doesn't recognize the baby either.
The goal is not supposed to be retroactive, so if you already have a complete family, you have to start all over: buy a new theme park, get a new soulmate, get a new baby.

Lucky you! You don't have to wait for your baby to complete the goal.

sparks229
05-13-12, 03:16 PM
Actually this happened to me too. Kinda annoyed me to be honest

BungyZoo
05-13-12, 09:00 PM
I have the same problem. I already had soulmate, so I did baby hoping it would then recognize it. But no, baby is recognized but soulmate still not seen. Just going to leave it, it already takes so much effort to keep up with enough expansion, not going to double up. ��

MiniLaura
05-14-12, 05:19 AM
Just going to leave it, it already takes so much effort to keep up with enough expansion, not going to double up.
I sold my first theme park and built another in its place.