PDA

View Full Version : Breeding slots and visiting neighbors

zeegee966
05-12-12, 09:04 PM
Are we supposed to gain more breeding slots as we level up? I only have ONE and then the option to buy another one for 149 gems which is ridiculously too much! I am on level 14.

The other issue - when I visit neighbors I can't tell which of their animals have been petted. For awhile I visited neighbors anyway and tapped around trying to find an animal to pet, but got sick of this and quit. If I tap around for awhile sometimes I will start seeing floating hearts over some of the pets heads. Gave up tho.

zeegee966
05-12-12, 09:07 PM
Sorry, forgot to say I'm playing on Kindle

Denel31
05-17-12, 06:06 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you have to buy the breeding slots with gems if you want more breeding beds.

Regarding petting/playing with neighbors pets. This is how you improve your social rating and add stars to it. Also, when you visit your neighbor you will notice their social rating Icon displaying a 5 or zero. Zero means all pets have been pllayed with. However if it says 5 and you don't get hearts when tapping it means pets are full because the neighbor has not collect from them yet or they been played with already. That is why some neighbors will come back to your wall and write "all clear" if you wrote full on their wall. Hope this is not confusing. I tried to make it as simple as possible. But on this game you learn as you go and by asking your neighbors. I am at level 40 and used to play in a Kindle and stopped cause not too fast and when you visit a neighbor with a huge shop and lots of pets it will take forever to display. Now I use the kindle for the forums and my iphone for the game.

Hope my message was helpful.
Good luck to you!