PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see most in nightclub story

mattyboo1
05-12-12, 07:13 PM
What do you want to see most in nightclub story vote here

shaninshine
05-13-12, 05:47 AM
Why would we need more levels? It can be reached to 100. I prefer smaller mixers and so we gonna have more room.

Branston73
05-13-12, 01:08 PM
To delete pending invites. I have loads.

ironprince19
05-13-12, 07:24 PM
im currently in the building stage so more ppl = more coin. I can imagine sometime in the future coin will be useless once ive finished my club.

oreo1981
05-14-12, 08:11 PM
Smaller mixers..Ive noticed the higher levels just cram them in one section of their club like its a stock warehouse, and other higher levels simply choose to STORE mixers and use less because they take up so much space. Im in the 40s and Im starting to get over-run with mixers they take up a good size of my nightclub and dont really have room to buy anything else if I wanted..

ironprince19
05-14-12, 10:25 PM
Smaller mixers..Ive noticed the higher levels just cram them in one section of their club like its a stock warehouse, and other higher levels simply choose to STORE mixers and use less because they take up so much space. Im in the 40s and Im starting to get over-run with mixers they take up a good size of my nightclub and dont really have room to buy anything else if I wanted..

exactly how many mixers do u have? Ive max expanded my club and comfortably fit 27 mixers.

jtf8986
06-22-12, 02:24 AM
vote for pending invites and bug fix speed up drinks sales and club rep so it look like the club has more then 20 ppl

Mpr102
07-23-12, 02:58 PM
EVERYTHING Is Good.

cj_inshse
08-19-12, 02:23 PM
Delete pending invites!!

rxp4me
08-20-12, 08:15 PM
Fix the android issues is number one for me and second would the ability to place users on an ignore list.

Gypsy_Cat
08-22-12, 07:21 PM
I would like the ability to move the door even if that meant buying another one for 10 club cash (like in BS & RS). Also, drinks really need to sell faster as the player's level increases. The more mixers you unlock means you can make more drinks so why are we not getting more customers?? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

lilacpear
08-29-12, 10:06 PM
It would be nice if TL added a different kind of appliance to NS - one that made cute little finger foods/hors d'ouevres. Of course, the recipes would need to be appropriate for a nightclub, so maybe the appliance could cook things like risotto balls, little quiches, mini pizzas, prosciutto-wrapped veggies, single-shrimp cocktails, deviled eggs, stuffed mushrooms, etc.

The little clubbing bots would consume these items while standing by the counters, just as they consume the cocktails now, but instead of holding a glass they could be holding a generic small plate or napkin. The appliance could be a regular stove that could be purchased with coins (no constructible appliances, as the game doesn't support this feature currently).

Just an idea...

-lp

rxp4me
12-02-12, 04:02 PM
These updates should be in the next update :-)