PDA

View Full Version : Casablanca Lily a 2-day crop???

DoubleZ
05-12-12, 07:03 PM
Here we go again! I planted the Casanlanca Lily and Tulip flowers together yesterday, since both are supposedly "2 day" crops. Apparently, this is not the case. I just checked their status to see how long they had until harvest. The Tulip has 15.5 hrs to go, but the Casablanca Lily has only 5.5 hrs! 10 hrs difference?!? Really?? I'm curious to know how TL calculates their "days". Wow...

So, does anyone know how many HOURS (not days) these Casablanca Lilies take? 36 hrs?? I don't think the Sargent Cherry Tree is a full 2 days either. The word LAZY is coming to mind! It seems anything that takes 22-24 hrs is labeled "1 Day", 25-48 hrs "2 Day", etc. If TL is going to continue with labling everything by day, then they need to make a chart advising us how many HOURS everything takes. Geesh...

nmishii
05-12-12, 07:38 PM
Casablanca Lily and Sargent Cherry are both 36 hrs. The times are correct in the Store for Android. Someone posted once that on iOS the 36 hr crops/trees are now 2 days. The times in the Store are incorrect. They are listed as 2 day but are really 36 hrs.

pinkster73
05-12-12, 08:06 PM
Gee, people need a psychic hotline to know this.

DoubleZ
05-12-12, 08:22 PM
Casablanca Lily and Sargent Cherry are both 36 hrs. The times are correct in the Store for Android. Someone posted once that on iOS the 36 hr crops/trees are now 2 days. The times in the Store are incorrect. They are listed as 2 day but are really 36 hrs.

Ugh...thank you for clarifying. Are those the only messed up crops?

DoubleZ
05-12-12, 08:22 PM
Gee, people need a psychic hotline to know this.

No kidding there! Why didn't they fix it when they were told of the problem??

pinkster73
05-12-12, 08:37 PM

Oh I'm sure they "passed it on to the developers".

nmishii
05-12-12, 09:18 PM

Because no one was posting they liked it???

i think they implemented this one backwards. Its possible they intended to list the 2 day crops as 36 hrs. Then after 36 hrs when you can't understand why they aren't ready, you tap on the crop to see how much time is left you and instantly fertilize all for 20 gems. :p

MiniLaura
05-13-12, 05:25 AM

Hmmm.... In my store, the tree was listed at 2 day for the first day that it was available only. Since then it's been listed as 36 hours. Casablanca lily has always been listed as 36 hours. I am using an iOS device.

bobbyrae
05-14-12, 03:09 AM
I'm on an ipad2.
Morning Glory is listed as 2 days.
Casablanca Lily is listed as 2 days.
Marigold is listed as 2 days.
The Sargent Cherry Tree is listed as 2 days.

I just reaped my sargent tree and it is now showing that I have one day left.

I planted marigolds, casablanca lilies, morning glory, flax, tulips, sunflowers and pink peonies all at the same time yesterday. The marigolds, lilies and morning glory are all now showing that i have 16 hours left while the others are showing that i have 1 day left. When i planted out the morning glories, lilies and marigolds it said i had one day left. So something isn't right at all.

The Red Carnations are also 24 hours while the other one day flowers are 22 hours.

queentina3
05-14-12, 04:33 AM
Thank goodness I'm still planting veggies & fruits, by the time I get to the flowers hopefully this mess will be cleared up. Doubtful, I know. :(

bobbyrae
06-21-12, 02:39 PM
Again......

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/a76ddc8e.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/fda6e51d.jpg

:mad:

ButterPanda
06-22-12, 03:03 PM
Again......

The Cosmos crop is 36 hours. Not sure about the Boysenberry.

nmishii
06-22-12, 03:09 PM
The Cosmos crop is 36 hours. Not sure about the Boysenberry.

For the cosmos crop, it shows up as 2 day in the store, as shown in bobbyrae's screenshot. That needs to be changed to 36 hrs.

Probably should have your developers look at the other crops/trees in this thread also, and change any that are displayed as 2 days to 36 hrs where appropriate.

The boysenberry crop is okay; the post was for the cosmos.

DaojinWildfire
07-02-12, 05:27 PM
For the cosmos crop, it shows up as 2 day in the store, as shown in bobbyrae's screenshot. That needs to be changed to 36 hrs.

Probably should have your developers look at the other crops/trees in this thread also, and change any that are displayed as 2 days to 36 hrs where appropriate.

The boysenberry crop is okay; the post was for the cosmos.
It's an issue with the operating system. 36 hour crops will display correctly in Android versions, but will show up as 2 days in iOS versions.

nmishii
07-02-12, 05:57 PM
It's an issue with the operating system. 36 hour crops will display correctly in Android versions, but will show up as 2 days in iOS versions.

And this is okay with your developers??? That the display in the lower left corner of your store shows the incorrect time and its the operating system's fault? Can't you display the time in the store correctly regardless of OS? How can anyone be sure of how much time something takes, or how much something costs, when its the OS and not TL that is displaying the incorrect data?

So you're saying that on an Android, you update the store to list Cosmos as 36 hrs, and when the OS displays the time in the Store it displays 36 hrs, and when you plant it it displays 1 day and you can't control the units? And when you're on iOS, you update the store to list Cosmos as 36 hrs, and when the OS displays the time in the Store for some it'll display as 36 hrs (MiniLaura) and for some it'll display as 2 days (bobbyrae), and for both it'll display as 1 day when planted?

pinkster73
07-02-12, 08:30 PM
And this is okay with your developers??? That the display in the lower left corner of your store shows the incorrect time and its the operating system's fault? Can't you display the time in the store correctly regardless of OS? How can anyone be sure of how much time something takes, or how much something costs, when its the OS and not TL that is displaying the incorrect data?

So you're saying that on an Android, you update the store to list Cosmos as 36 hrs, and when the OS displays the time in the Store it displays 36 hrs, and when you plant it it displays 1 day and you can't control the units? And when you're on iOS, you update the store to list Cosmos as 36 hrs, and when the OS displays the time in the Store for some it'll display as 36 hrs (MiniLaura) and for some it'll display as 2 days (bobbyrae), and for both it'll display as 1 day when planted?

Ya! And nmishii KNOWS 'puters.

RoseMeyer
07-02-12, 08:33 PM
Ya! And nmishii KNOWS 'puters.

Ah heck, nmishii only knows about computers that can add and tell time.

These here TL computers are more specialer than nmishii. They dont need to bother with all that maths stuff.

pinkster73
07-02-12, 08:36 PM

These here TL computers are more specialer than nmishii. They dont need to bother with all that maths stuff.

Good one :)

bobbyrae
07-02-12, 09:47 PM

Lol. Yep. These are TL puters.

I so cannot believe DWF even said that. I mean, seriously?:confused:It's an issue with the...operating system?

RoseMeyer
07-03-12, 06:05 AM
Actually, Its an issue with the rotation of the earth.

smh

bobbyrae
07-03-12, 06:13 AM
Actually, Its an issue with the rotation of the earth.

smh

You mean the operating systems of ios and android have power over the rotation of the earth too?! Wow... ... -.-

smh.

pinkster73
07-03-12, 11:46 AM
You mean the operating systems of ios and android have power over the rotation of the earth too?! Wow... ... -.-

smh.

Ooooh i understand now why i can't have a surrounding neighborhood in pet shop.

bobbyrae
07-03-12, 11:48 AM
Ooooh i understand now why i can't have a surrounding neighborhood in pet shop.

Exactly!!! It's because of the operating system! Probably explains why the dinosaurs became extinct too.

RoseMeyer
07-05-12, 07:18 AM
Exactly!!! It's because of the operating system! Probably explains why the dinosaurs became extinct too.

Nooooooooo, that was cosmetic error.

pinkster73
07-05-12, 09:44 AM

Yes, the dinosaurs are still there. You just can't see them.

bobbyrae
07-05-12, 09:55 AM

Yes, the dinosaurs are still there. You just can't see them.

Ohhhhh...now i see. Was confused before but now, now i can see it all very clearly. Thanks guys! :D