PDA

View Full Version : will i be informed when i master a catalog?

bethb6228
05-12-12, 09:47 AM
Ive read the post on how many points you need to master a catalog...and how many hangers you need additionally..

You need 496? Hangers per catalog...so I kept track (on the 1 minute catalog) of how many orders I placed. For the black skirt I placed 150 orders..which totals 1500 black skirts. That should be 600 hangers for that particular item. Then I did it for the rest of the items in the catalog...but nothing happened. My progress bar for that catalog is about 1/100 complete....

So where did I get confused? I figured I would be alerted if I mastered the catalog...but I guess I didn't.
also, I'm really bad at math...so maybe I missunderstood the calculations needed for mastering?

How many orders do you need to make to master a catalog? Ive already mastered the items individually....

Please help, I'm so confused!

sourlicorice2
05-12-12, 09:58 AM
I don't know the amount, number you need to make but you should get notified when you master it at each level.

hushkat
05-12-12, 10:41 AM
You have to reach a certain level first before you can master or get notifications. I'm not sure what it is. If you are a fairly new player then perhaps you just haven't reached the level yet.

jojopeanut
05-12-12, 12:10 PM
Ive never had a pop up saying I mastered a catalog and Ive completed many I always thoght it was when it read 4 in the completion bar at the top of each item in that catalog..Hmmm well guess Im a dumb blonde lol Sime catalogs Ive made so many times like the "slumber party." I could have mastered many times over..*scratces head grabs for asprin.*

bethb6228
05-12-12, 01:14 PM
Ive never had a pop up saying I mastered a catalog and Ive completed many I always thoght it was when it read 4 in the completion bar at the top of each item in that catalog..Hmmm well guess Im a dumb blonde lol Sime catalogs Ive made so many times like the "slumber party." I could have mastered many times over..*scratces head grabs for asprin.*

If you read the FS game guide, it will explain the mastering thing. Ive mastered the individual items in the catalog but not the catalog itself.

bethb6228
05-12-12, 01:18 PM
You have to reach a certain level first before you can master or get notifications. I'm not sure what it is. If you are a fairly new player then perhaps you just haven't reached the level yet.

Ive been playing for a few weeks now and I'm on level 23ish? Ive been notified when completing certain levels of mastering and given the reward/gems. That's weird if I cant master a catalog itself without reaching a certain level. Ive litterally been ordering the one minute items over and over to the point that I do it in my sleep now. I hope all that work is not for nothing. Has anybody mastered a catalog?

sweetstuff525
05-12-12, 01:23 PM
Ive been playing for a few weeks now and I'm on level 23ish? Ive been notified when completing certain levels of mastering and given the reward/gems. That's weird if I cant master a catalog itself without reaching a certain level. Ive litterally been ordering the one minute items over and over to the point that I do it in my sleep now. I hope all that work is not for nothing. Has anybody mastered a catalog?

When people say mastered a catalog they mean they reached level 4 and got gem on every clothing assesories in the catalog...but besides that you can't get more gems after reaching level 4

dalula
05-16-12, 03:23 PM
When people say mastered a catalog they mean they reached level 4 and got gem on every clothing assesories in the catalog...but besides that you can't get more gems after reaching level 4

And nothing happens. you just master it. the bar near the item will be filled and have a 4. you dont get anything for mastering a catalog.

ginerp
05-19-12, 12:06 PM
And nothing happens. you just master it. the bar near the item will be filled and have a 4. you dont get anything for mastering a catalog.

Which is too bad. In Farm you get a little prize for mastering collectibles, it's nothing big but it's cute. It would nice to get a little something for mastering a whole catalog.