PDA

View Full Version : Eat the food faster, please?

sophial
05-12-12, 08:51 AM
Recently, my food got piled up again. I remember there was sometime when food got consumed much faster several months ago. Can you please adjust the speed of customers eating the food, please? Just like restaurant, I noticed that recently the food disappeared much fast than before. I really don't want to put out that many counters. It is not pretty. Besides, we earn money slower in this way. Thanks a lot!

mattyboo1
05-12-12, 09:06 AM
Slower for bakery faster for restaurant

shaninshine
05-12-12, 09:32 AM
In the restaurant is faster then in the bakery? r u sure?

sourlicorice2
05-12-12, 09:46 AM
I don't want it like restaurant. RS is too hard to keep stocked, the food sells too fast. At least with Bakery I don't have to worry about running out of food.

sparks229
05-12-12, 01:04 PM
In RS, you will never ever want this feature.
I personally hate seeing empty counters so I'm not really a fan of this.

sweetstuff525
05-12-12, 01:25 PM
No keeep it how it is I am selling really good and making good money I have like 40 counters one with 50,000 red velvet and now it to 5,000 I like how I am selling

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 03:55 PM
You can try cooking different recipes to reduce the current quantity of food. Switch to recipes that take a bit longer and serve less quantities to avoid stocking up too much food.

bobbyrae
05-15-12, 04:49 PM
I gave up on bakery.Ihave way too much food and nowhere else to put any additional counters. I once stopped cooking for about 3 or four weeks. My counters remained in the high thousands except for about 2 counters that were in the hundreds which sold out.

I quit the game.