PDA

View Full Version : Soulmate in Theme Park not recognized  can't end goal

njmuench
05-12-12, 03:55 AM
In the goal it says I should add a soulmate to the theme park. I've already added the soulmate, but it isn't recognized, which means I can't end that goal...

Thanks for your help!

missysayhi
05-12-12, 08:45 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. I have completed my theme park room, but the game doesn't recognize my soulmate, and I cannot complete the goal. Please help.

sweetstuff525
05-12-12, 08:48 AM
The goal is not retroactive skit doesn't recognize it if you already had it...you need to either sell that one and buy a new one or just. Buy a new themepark

princesschilly
05-14-12, 02:02 AM
Ya! Same as me, I've already added soulmate and baby in theme park, but still can't get the goal!!

CuddlyDragon
05-14-12, 12:01 PM
Hey All,

What is the exact goal name?

I will check this out.

-CD

princesschilly
05-14-12, 06:06 PM
Hey All,

What is the exact goal name?

I will check this out.

-CD

Help Bella: Floorboards

- Add a Soulmate to the Theme Park Room

- Add a Baby to the Theme Park Room

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 04:22 PM
The goals are not retroactive, which means they do not record any progress until you actually receive a goal. If you already completed the room (soulmate/baby) before you got the actual goal, you will need to add an additional room to complete the tasks. You can also sell the first room, but adding the additional room will help you collect more coins.

lindsayh942edition
05-15-12, 04:57 PM
I have the same issue you have to build a new theme park then add a new soulmate but it's just not worth it for me

rosalie_x
05-18-12, 10:57 AM
I had the same issue, I sold all the theme park residents and brought them again and that fixed it

PirelliCat
05-20-12, 03:14 PM
I have the same problem with the goals, I have 3 that haven't recognised I've completed them!

And rather frustratingly, I bought the canyon room & I have no pet! I thought it might b a glitch & thought if I got the soulmate it might appear when the soulmate did as I have the option to add one, nope!!! I bought the soulmate & now there's no timer for its arrival, no soulmate, no original pet & it still took the coins! Now it gives me the option to get another soulmate! But as I have noticed only on the tabs at the bottom when I tap the room not when I go to reception????

Anyone else havin the 'no pet' problem??

kooky panda
05-20-12, 08:08 PM
I have the same problem with the goals, I have 3 that haven't recognised I've completed them!

And rather frustratingly, I bought the canyon room & I have no pet! I thought it might b a glitch & thought if I got the soulmate it might appear when the soulmate did as I have the option to add one, nope!!! I bought the soulmate & now there's no timer for its arrival, no soulmate, no original pet & it still took the coins! Now it gives me the option to get another soulmate! But as I have noticed only on the tabs at the bottom when I tap the room not when I go to reception????

Anyone else havin the 'no pet' problem??

Try deleting the game and redownloading. If the pet does not show up can you post a picture of your hotel so I can send this over?

fleetingbliss
05-24-12, 05:59 PM
I had one of my goals retrospectively completed. The game saw that I had a flower room and granted the goal. But now I'm stuck with all the new goals and no way to clear them because I've already completed them. =(

ButterPanda
05-25-12, 03:25 PM
I had one of my goals retrospectively completed. The game saw that I had a flower room and granted the goal. But now I'm stuck with all the new goals and no way to clear them because I've already completed them. =(

What are the names of the goals you have already completed and what are they asking you to do?
If they are soulmate or baby goals, those are not retroactive and you will need to build another room to complete those.

Shylore
05-27-12, 06:40 PM
I have same issue with the Bella Floorboards. However I bought the room with the goal. It isn't worth it to me to sell and rebut etc. but I would like it to complete so I can move to next goal. I have added 2 rooms since that one.

resiperle
05-28-12, 02:54 AM
I had the same problem with the Theme Park. I had a soulmate and I had a baby, and it was not recognized. The next expansion took so long, so I sold the theme park and bought another one, plus soulmate and baby. Now I'm having the same problem with the Taj Mahal room. (Goal: Mysteries of Persia).

The game HAS recognized I had already built a Taj Mahal room. But it HAS NOT recognized I already added a soulmate.

I don't want to sell it again because it requires a lot of time and money to get one!!! Please fix this!!!

callisresort
05-28-12, 07:49 AM
The goal is help bella:floorboards. Im having the same problem that i have the soulmate and baby. It recognizes the baby but not the soulmate.

Shylore
05-29-12, 02:22 PM
Maybe dumb question, but if I delete and reinstall, would I not lose where I am and have to start over?

kooky panda
05-29-12, 02:28 PM
If you delete and redownload your game you will not lose your game progress. Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers.

Some of the soulmates and babies goals are not retroactive so deleting and reinstalling will not help with these.

Imadesi2
06-16-12, 04:28 PM
Same here!! So annoying, has happened about five times with the theme park and magical castle!

Imadesi2
06-16-12, 04:30 PM
When is TL going to fix this!? I have emailed them multiple times. I have done everything they suggested, wasted so much pet hotel money & time.. I think TL should compensate for lost $$$ and fix from their end!

Imadesi2
06-16-12, 04:33 PM
Hi! I have emailed TL multiple times & sent pictures of soulmate in progress, etc.. I have tried everything suggested. Is there something that can be done from your end? I've wasted so much pet hotel $$$. :((. Thanks.

2157astoria
06-17-12, 08:13 PM
I play two hotels one on iphone and one on itouch Both games have had the same problem I buy a room and when it is ready it say 0/3 for residents How can you add a soulmate when there isn't any pet inside. It will let you buy the soulmate and charge the coins but not produce one. problem rooms are different ones on each device but having the same problem with them. Also loaded a second room of the same kind and it did the same thing as the first. I wont waste my time and coins on a third but am unable to do the goal I also have a goal that I bought the room then a soulmate then the baby. Room and baby have checks on the goal but not the soulmate. If I didn't have one how did I get the baby and the room was bought after the goal appeared Had to use gems to complete. Now I realize that was silly because I could have bought 1,000,000 coins with that many gems. Hotel is getting frustrating!

2157astoria
06-17-12, 08:14 PM
I also have deleted the hotel and reinstalled twice and that didn't help

kooky panda
06-18-12, 04:43 AM
If you buy a room and the it does not show a resident, delete the game and redownload from the app store to see if the first resident shows up.
If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into you game.

For the goals, some of the ones where you have to have soulmate or baby are not retroactive. You will have to buy the room again, place so you can then get a baby and or soulmate to complete the goal.

WizziLizzie
08-17-12, 04:46 AM
Can't tl fix the problem??? I also have problems with soulmate in help Bella floorboards

habanero89
08-20-12, 07:18 AM
I'm close to giving up on pet hotel. Honestly it's like the game was designed to p*** players off. I wish TL would try to make this game more enjoyable (retroactive goal completion and expansions that don't take literally days would be nice)! Currently I'm at a point where doing anything seems to take forever. Asking players to delete and reinstall rooms to complete the goals is a bit lame really, sorry! Maybe if it was a different company TL would listen to feedback and adjust gameplay accordingly...and don't even start me on the price increases for some players! If you think I'm gonna get so frustrated with waiting times and trying to earn enough coins that I'll spend real life cash for gems, you are sorely mistaken TL.

Phread
09-04-12, 10:29 AM
Same with roman room. I think it is caused when you buy a room, add soulmate, and baby before the goal pops up. When the goal appears, it recognizes that you have the room but not the soul mate or baby. My friend has the same issue with theme park room as I do with roman room.