PDA

View Full Version : Seven Reasons For Expansion....and Counting!!

Denel31
05-11-12, 09:46 PM
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST HERE YOUR REASONS FOR EXPANSION TOO!

I am starting this thread in hopes that TEAM LAVA hear our voices as one and return the EXPANSION option to us. I know is a long shot and that many of us already addressed this issue al over the place, but I figured the more the better...and somehow TL will listen and act accordingly. I don't see the harm, but we could loose a lot of neighbors if we don't try.

And having said that, here's my

Reason No.1
" I don't want to loose one more neighbor due to lack of Expansion or room for pets. PLEASE give us the option to expand!"

Reason No.2
"I want to be able to display all the beautifilull items i have won or purchased"

Reason No.3
" I don't want to place one more adorable pet in storage, it feels wrong even if not real!"

Reason No.4
" I don't want my fellow neighbors to loose interest in playing brecause they cant fit their pets or decor or contemplate to buy anythingfor that matter"

Reason No.5
" I want for all Pet Shops to continue growing, not feel forced to closing or deleting because there's no room to grow!"

Reason No.6
"I want for every neighbor to be able to decorate and arrange their shop at their leisure, and not having to squeeze in every pet!!, I love my neighbor's creativity!"

Reason No.7
"I don't want to have to stop buying pets or decoration items due to lack of space...because that will be the day that I will stop playing : (

I probably will keep posting and adding to my own thread later on, but this is all I have for now.

PLEASE JOIN THIS THREAD, and post your reasons or thoughts, even if is already posted. Make TL hear you!!!

mattyboo1
05-12-12, 08:31 AM
I agree

shaninshine
05-12-12, 08:34 AM
Agree, plz TL, u need to listen....

shaninshine
05-12-12, 08:34 AM
I'm only asking for space....

viviansmo
05-12-12, 09:34 AM
I think these are good points, although I've already quit playing pet shop.

Could a mod please move this to pet shop feedback? Thanks!

Denel31
05-12-12, 11:13 AM
I think these are good points, although I've already quit playing pet shop.

Could a mod please move this to pet shop feedback? Thanks!

why it has to be move? Cause you quit playing? lease explain. Thanks

Denel31
05-12-12, 11:19 AM
The more we play, the more you gain TL! If players quit, do the math.

kooky panda
05-12-12, 11:37 AM
why it has to be move? Cause you quit playing? lease explain. Thanks

moved to Pet feedback forum. If a thread is under the feedback forum, it has more of chance to be seen by TL.

Denel31
05-12-12, 02:25 PM
moved to Pet feedback forum. If a thread is under the feedback forum, it has more of chance to be seen by TL.

Well thank you! That would be great! I didn't know. Is a bit hard to navigate the forums sometimes and confusing. Where is the feedback forum? Im having trouble finding my own thread : )

viviansmo
05-12-12, 02:26 PM
Thanks, KP!
Denel31, like Kooky Panda said, TL staff are more likely to read, and hopefully respond or act on, the feedback.
Had nothing to do with my quitting the game. :)

Denel31
05-12-12, 02:32 PM
Well thank you! That would be great! I didn't know. Is a bit hard to navigate the forums sometimes and confusing. Where is the feedback forum? Im having trouble finding my own thread : )

never mind! Found it! Thank u!

Denel31
05-12-12, 02:36 PM
Thanks, KP!
Denel31, like Kooky Panda said, TL staff are more likely to read, and hopefully respond or act on, the feedback.
Had nothing to do with my quitting the game. :)

Got it viviansmo! Thanks so much. I'm just getting familiar with forums. Thanks again.

kooky panda
05-12-12, 03:05 PM

In case you did not see this, under your name in your profile you can click and see all your posts and started threads.
Very helpful in case you cannot find your thread or post.:D

Denel31
05-12-12, 03:10 PM
In case you did not see this, under your name in your profile you can click and see all your posts and started threads.
Very helpful in case you cannot find your thread or post.:D

Very helpful, thanks again!

jellybelly2001
05-12-12, 04:22 PM

The more space we can have the more gems we will by because we want to expand or we hav space to put gem pets

Denel31
05-12-12, 05:03 PM

The more space we can have the more gems we will by because we want to expand or we hav space to put gem pets

Thank u for reply. You are so right!

ButterPanda
05-12-12, 05:03 PM
thanks for the feedback. It will be passed on to our devs.

jellybelly2001
05-12-12, 06:04 PM
Thank u for reply. You are so right!

Thanks that was off the top of my head

lefemmenikita14
05-14-12, 03:02 PM
Team lava do not let expansion for pet shop go on deaf ears. The players who stay faithful buying gems and playing each day have requested expansion over and over. We are trying to stay in the game and not have to close shop because of no room to put pets/pens. Give us a break tl and expand and make everyone happy.

Denel31
05-14-12, 03:54 PM
Team lava do not let expansion for pet shop go on deaf ears. The players who stay faithful buying gems and playing each day have requested expansion over and over. We are trying to stay in the game and not have to close shop because of no room to put pets/pens. Give us a break tl and expand and make everyone happy.

Thanks dear neighbor! Your reply means a lot.

Denel31
05-15-12, 03:09 PM
Reason No.10
If we have expansion, players will continue playing, and we can keep meeting and adding new neighbors!

bss18974
05-18-12, 05:34 PM
Need gem sales to or there will be no reason to expand. We need expansions and gem sales. I have iTunes money to buy gems (like over $100) but won't buy gems until I get a sale. Never had one. Will not buy gems until a sale and expansion. TL - you want gem sales - then put them on sale and I will buy. Expansion too!!!

shaninshine
05-19-12, 02:18 PM
all my neighbors are living, it is so sad, TL plz give us some new expansions and levels!!!

Denel31
05-19-12, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=bss18974;310876]Need gem sales to or there will be no reason to expand. We need expansions and gem sales. I have iTunes money to buy gems (like over $100) but won't buy gems until I get a sale. Never had one. Will not buy gems until a sale and expansion. TL - you want gem sales - then put them on sale and I will buy. Expansion too!!![/

TL this is actually one of the best reasons to bring back EXPANSION. You are loosing $ by loosing players.

Denel31
05-19-12, 09:26 PM
all my neighbors are living, it is so sad, TL plz give us some new expansions and levels!!!

I'm not leaving. You may add me if we are not neighbors already. We need to stick together and TL will listen. I miss a few of my neighbirs too. But I'm not quitting, as long as I can type I will continue pleading and requesting EXPANDION. You just cant stop posting your requests.

Denel31
05-19-12, 09:46 PM
Reason No.11

I think Pet Shop Story is a great game for all ages. I have neighbors that play the game with their kids and siblings. I mean think about it TL you created a great product that promotes family ties and family interaction and friendship. In a safe and secure online environment. Which is rare. Why cant you make it better and improved? Is not like you haven't done it with other games. I mean a shop is supposed to grow, and expand, and change for better. Otherwise they close shop and buy elsewhere where they can have that option.

Please don't let this happen to PSS.

LynnGrinsted
05-24-12, 04:53 AM
I agree with everything you say. It seems that we have new levels today, but no option for expansion. I hope that will change?

Denel31
05-24-12, 09:29 PM
I agree with everything you say. It seems that we have new levels today, but no option for expansion. I hope that will change?

I think TL is really listening. Today we level up and that is progress. I think we should continue giving TL good reasons to continue upgrading game and bring back expansion feature. Is our way to let them know how much we like the game and like to continue playing.

Denel31
06-06-12, 06:11 PM
RESSON #12
I don't want to keep loosing good neighbors due to lack of room to grow! : (

I'm SO disappointed TL!