PDA

View Full Version : Feedback about the game

Carolina Hunny
06-15-10, 05:08 AM
First of all, let me say that I absolutely love this game. I am not big on game playing but I absolutely adore this game.

What I like:

I like being able to create a farm with different fruits and vegetables and now flowers. I like being able to water and admire other people's farms. I like interacting with my neighbors. I like planting both long term and short term. I like the ability to expand my farm and decorate it with nice things. I like earning coins to make my farm look nice. I like plowing, planting and harvesting.

What i would like to see:

I would like to delete neighbors. I would like to know which neighbors I already watered. I would like to have a faithful neighbor list. These are the neighbors who visit regularly to water and check on your farm. Instead of having to scroll down an alphabetical list, I would like to have an arranged list. I would like incentives for watering other farms because there isn't always reciprocity. I would like to be able to earn gems as well as buy them. I would like to see crops with more short harvest time options to level up and earn coins quicker. I would like more varieties of trees (pear tree, peach tree). I would like a better return when selling items and a warning before selling. I accidentally sold a tree that I didn't want to sell. The last thing I would like to see is the ability to rotate the animals, house, barn, etc for better/different placement.

Thanks for creating such a fun game. Keep up the good work!!!