PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Interview with Yanochka

pika4ever88
05-11-12, 10:53 AM
I run a blog (links in my profile (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?21673-pika4ever88)) and have listed some questions to interview Yanochka (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?603-yanochka), a long-time player of Farm Story (and some Bakery) and prominent member of the forums. I'd like to invite everyone to come up with more questions to ask her. I hope we all get to know a bit more of the lady behind the Russian Farm Story forum, her Mystery Box addiction habits (kidding, kidding), and those envious 3D creations she makes on her farm before she took her "break".

Let's come up with some interesting questions! Beyond the basics I've already listed in the blog, let's try to keep away from the mundane questions and get some that will really enlighten us.

Lastly, if you really like a question that's been asked, feel free to "favorite it." I.e. In your post write "Favorite: What's your favorite color?" or whatever the question is. One per person and so as not to be confusing, try not to change your mind. :). This will make sure I will more likely ask yanochka that question!

Note, she will not be answering any questions here so you'll have to be patient!! ;3.

PS. So that we're not all thinking of the same idea, I will update the list of questions on my blog as I read them here.

yanochka
05-11-12, 11:06 AM
Thanks pika. It's about time :D What does a famous person have to do to get some attention here???? But on a serious note, I have met many friends and made even more acquaintances through Farm Story. Many have wanted to know more about me. pika runs a blog and has decided to put together an interview post there to share some aspects about me to everyone (and I mean some :D). As I can edit my posts, stay tuned to this post for updates.

pinkster73
05-11-12, 11:13 AM
This is cool.

Rachael98
05-11-12, 01:46 PM
I look forward to this.

jamalo
05-11-12, 03:47 PM
Nice, bookmarked your site and look forward to the interview

DerGelbeKaiser
05-11-12, 04:17 PM
Cool! Can I ask how she finances her box habit or would that be vulgar?? :-P
(kidding, kidding! Although I woudl be interested what kind of profession she has... I imagine something glamorous, like Cosmetic Surgeon for the Russian high society.)
:-D

kmyfarmer
05-11-12, 11:14 PM
Thanks. This is a great idea Pika. I have admired Yanochka s work on Farm ever since I stumbled upon it. Afterwards she was kind enough to accept me as a neighbor so I could follow her designs and be amazed and pleased by them. Looking forward to read the interview.

pika4ever88
05-13-12, 03:50 PM
@DerGelbeKaiser: If you looked, that is one of the questions I originally thought of, which I have rephrased since: What do you do for a living? :>.

Come on guys, questions! Unless you're telling me I've thought up all the interesting questions... :P.

moda999
05-13-12, 11:56 PM
I would like to know whether she plans out her ideas on paper or similar first before carrying out intricate designs or does she just tinker in the game itself to create those 3D designs. Either way having seen quite a few of them I am amazed and would like to see more!

DerGelbeKaiser
05-14-12, 04:23 AM
@DerGelbeKaiser: If you looked, that is one of the questions I originally thought of, which I have rephrased since: What do you do for a living? :>.

Come on guys, questions! Unless you're telling me I've thought up all the interesting questions... :P.

I actually hadn't looked...:o
I'm sorry, I keep trying to think of something but all I'm getting from my brain at the moment is white noise. There are some real life troubles with my real life pooch (the farm story ones were to expensive so I got a real one. Besides, most of their gem animals look kind of stoned...) and that is seriousyl distracting me from the important issues in life such as gaming :-D

RealFarmer1222
05-16-12, 02:24 PM
I'd like to know what "Yanochka" means...or if it is a proper name.

RealFarmer1222
05-16-12, 02:30 PM
Oh...and some of her family history would interesting, also.

pika4ever88
05-16-12, 10:34 PM
Guys, I'm starting to wonder why I bothered coming up with an initial list since you're all just mimicking what I've written... :/. That or if I even will even want to do this format again next time if no one's going to bother reading the original list and coming up with questions outside the box.

I have clarified some things based on posts here, but we need original stuff! Otherwise it's only going to be what I've secretly wanted to ask yanochka... :D. Maybe ya'll are all flattering me, saying I've got the best and most thorough list already. ;O.

@RealFarmer: I have something similar, "Share a bit of your personal life." Or can you reword your prompt more as an interview question so I can see the difference? For instance, family history like what her parents and grandparents did?...

sugarnspicedenise
05-18-12, 02:18 PM
What is the approximate average time it took to execute each design?

RealFarmer1222
05-18-12, 02:24 PM
For instance, family history like what her parents and grandparents did?...

Yeah, that.

I'm a history buff and know alot of the WW2 veterans around here. And there was an actual Airplane Observation post here on the farm during WW2.

I'd like to hear about her family during the war if it isn't too tragic or gruesome.

pika4ever88
05-19-12, 05:42 AM
@sugarnspicedenise and RealFarmer: Blog post updated. I have credited you both for the questions. If you prefer to be credited using something else (e.g. real name or nickname), let me know. :).

pika4ever88
06-12-12, 01:28 PM
Last week to submit any questions you have and comment on your "favorite". :3. Otherwise I'm narrowing down based on what I think best to ask her. ;>.