PDA

View Full Version : Sultan Suite vs. Taj Mahal vs. Ramen Stand! Which room is the best of the best?

PinkStarbelly
05-11-12, 01:34 AM
Hello again! So .. It's no longer a secret that Sultan Suite is the highest coin making room with Ramen Stand right behind as number 2. Everyone who knows me or has read any of my many posts in the Pet Hotel section at the forum knows I'm a huge fan of the Sultan Suite and somehow I come across as a Ramen Stand hater that refuses to give it the cred it deserves. LOL! Anyhow, now that I already have 19 Sultan Suites (more to come) and satisfied with the amount of coins I'm making, I became more interested in finding a high XP earning room since Sultan Suite delivers extremely poorly in that department. After finishing my Profit Calculator (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28381-PinkStarbelly-s-Pet-amp-Fun-Rooms-Profit-Calculator) and discovered that Taj Mahal is the highest XP earning room, I became very interested in it. Only problem is that it does quite average in producing coins. Here's the specs.;

Sultan Suite
+ 19,400 Coins
+ 15 Exp. Points
Every 4 Hours
= $4,850 & 3.75 XP /hr

Taj Mahal
+ 2,700 Coins
+ 80 Exp. Points
Every 2 Hours
= $1,350 & 40 XP /hr

My instant thought was; let's compromise and meet in the middle.
For every Taj Mahal I would build, I'll build another Sultan Suite to balance it out.
The result; ($4,850 + $1,350 / 2) & (40 XP + 3.75 XP / 2) = $3,100 & 21.875 XP /hr
My instant thought after seeing the result; satisfactional but not mind-blowingly spectacular. Can we do better? I looked through the specs. of the other rooms again and there it was - giving me cut-eye - RAMEN STAND! LOL! That's what I get for being a hater! :rolleyes:

Ramen Stand
+ 4,500 Coins
+ 23 Exp. Points
Every 1 Hour
= $4,500 & 23 XP /hr

All 3 rooms takes up 2 squares each so it's definitely valid calculations. I guess it's been proven. The ultimate room and the title as the best of the best goes to *sigh*; RAMEN STAND!

piggiful
05-11-12, 08:30 AM
I actually went for mostly sports fields until I hit level 20 (to unlock everything) then I'm switching to the sultan suites (since the xp and level don't do anything for me anymore).

If I ever need xp again, I think it will be Royal Bedroom.

sparks229
05-13-12, 03:20 PM
*sigh*; RAMEN STAND!

you sound so disappointed! ;)
So to sum it all up, we should get ramen stands now??!! :p

sparks229
05-13-12, 03:22 PM
Forget that ^^^ I actually read the whole post. Ramen stands here I come lol!!!

piggiful
05-14-12, 07:40 AM
5 sultan suites and 2 ramen stands and counting:)

Is it worth it to get soulmate or babies?
Other than sports fields, I haven't been getting soulmates or babies.

queentina3
05-14-12, 09:19 AM
5 sultan suites and 2 ramen stands and counting:)

Is it worth it to get soulmate or babies?
Other than sports fields, I haven't been getting soulmates or babies.

For the Sultan Suite you get 24,250 coin and 15 xp every 4 hours with soulmate/baby added to the room. What are you getting now, with just the one pet in there? I honestly don't recall how much extra it cost me for the soulmate/baby for the 2 that I have, but you might want to factor that in when deciding on if you want to bother.

kooky panda
05-14-12, 09:54 AM
For the Sultan Suite you get 24,250 coin and 15 xp every 4 hours with soulmate/baby added to the room. What are you getting now, with just the one pet in there? I honestly don't recall how much extra it cost me for the soulmate/baby for the 2 that I have, but you might want to factor that in when deciding on if you want to bother.

with just two and no baby you get 21,825 every 4 hours

piggiful
05-14-12, 11:01 AM

19,400 with a single pet

piggiful
05-14-12, 11:04 AM
It looks like the soulmate added 12.5% of the original.The baby also added another 12.5% of the original.
For the cost of 208k for a soulmate (ouch, not worth it until my hotel is full)
I don't know how much a baby costs since my dogs are all virgins.

piggiful
05-14-12, 11:05 AM
5 sultan 3 ramen and 1 royal bedroom now

patisu
05-14-12, 12:47 PM
LMBO!!! I guess I wasn't that far off after all �� Thanks for ALL of your hard work & calculations ��

piggiful
05-14-12, 02:22 PM
So I added a few columns to the end of the spreadsheet to show me how much $$ and xp I'm actually getting assuming that I sleep 8 hours a day (24 hour period) and I'm on the ball when I'm awake.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AmBmEH_l3WZxdHhrSW9rdnBXWGZFYmx1a2RLQi0yNE E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=14&sortasc=false&rowsperpage=250

I also list the number on per square basis.
For those who just can't read spreadsheets, I'll summarize it here;)

Assuming you sleep 8 hours a day.....
Sultan Suite
48500 coins a day per square
37.5 xp per day per square

Ramen Stand
38250 coins
195.5 xp

Royal Bedroom
35600 coins
120 xp

If all you want is $$$$, go for sultan suites only.
Personally, I can't collect every hour. Ramen stand's value is diminished because of that.
Royal Bedroom might become my favorite. The only drawback is the long construction time.

PinkStarbelly
05-14-12, 03:57 PM
It looks like the soulmate added 12.5% of the original.The baby also added another 12.5% of the original.
For the cost of 208k for a soulmate (ouch, not worth it until my hotel is full)
I don't know how much a baby costs since my dogs are all virgins.

The baby costs around 41k. So you definitely don't want to get soulmates and babies until your hotel is full and you've got lots of spare money ..

piggiful
05-15-12, 07:04 AM
The baby costs around 41k. So you definitely don't want to get soulmates and babies until your hotel is full and you've got lots of spare money ..Yup, they are staying single:)

queentina3
05-16-12, 04:30 AM
Yup, they are staying single:)

LMAO!! I was considering keeping them single as well, but decided that since I have to wait days for expansions/decorating of rooms, I might as well get the soulmate/babies in the meantime. There isn't anything else I can do. *shrugs*

piggiful
05-16-12, 06:18 AM
LMAO!! I was considering keeping them single as well, but decided that since I have to wait days for expansions/decorating of rooms, I might as well get the soulmate/babies in the meantime. There isn't anything else I can do. *shrugs*

You must have a lot of money;) My hotel is still filled with sports fields....coz that's all I can afford.
It's looking better now with 7 sultan suites.

cast1532
05-31-12, 08:24 PM
When I get the Sultan Suites, it's my job to complete the family ASAP. I don't like to see the animals lonely. =(

hertry
06-05-12, 12:18 PM
Omg your excel is super!!! Tks a lot

Ronnie0Raven
06-05-12, 12:34 PM
The tea room gives 160 xp per hour!

dalula
06-05-12, 03:57 PM
I can't seem to get enough money... My cash flow has improved once i got the Ramen Stand and the Sultan Suite. However, I cant check every hour... Next is the Royal Bedroom! Thanks for this thread :)

OpeningCeremony
07-17-12, 01:36 PM
so i will have about enough money to either expand again (250,000c) or to buy a sultan suite (208,000c), which seems like it generates a lot of cash flow. which do you recommend doing first?

laVirtualCloset
07-17-12, 02:22 PM
so i will have about enough money to either expand again (250,000c) or to buy a sultan suite (208,000c), which seems like it generates a lot of cash flow. which do you recommend doing first?

Seems we both have the same opportunity, Others who've played longer may have a differing opinion but I'm going with the Sultan Suite. Once its decorated, it should generate sufficient cash flow so we can quickly cover expansion cost.

OpeningCeremony
07-18-12, 11:30 AM
Seems we both have the same opportunity, Others who've played longer may have a differing opinion but I'm going with the Sultan Suite. Once its decorated, it should generate sufficient cash flow so we can quickly cover expansion cost.

yea i thought about it some more and i came to the same conclusion, so i went with the sultan suite :) now i'm almost back to the 250,000c mark!