PDA

View Full Version : Question: how do I move pets into a fun room?

aniek1987
05-10-12, 10:36 PM
One of my goals is to take 5 pets to the fun rooms. It says tap to get them there. Do I have to wait until they ask to be transferred or can I take them there myself? How do I transfer them there?

Thanks for reading!

TimeForACuppaTea
05-10-12, 10:41 PM
A bed or other item will appear over their head. When this item appears tap them and if you have to corresponding room they will zip there and you'll get bonus cash.

aniek1987
05-11-12, 07:59 AM
Thank you :D

yaymomyaymom
05-16-12, 08:25 AM
I can't get this to work. Please help.

piggiful
05-16-12, 09:13 AM
I can't get this to work. Please help.

Sometimes it doesn't respond when you click on the "thought" floating on top of their head. That's usually because the device you are on just isn't sensitive enough or in a traditional sense you are just "fat fingering" it. It happens to me all the time because I'm zoomed all the way out.
I am trying to develop a habit of zooming in before I tap. Otherwise, I will tap on it 10 times, nothing happen, and it goes away, then I get real sad.

So, the short version, zoom in then tap........hope that helps.

queentina3
05-16-12, 10:01 AM
Sometimes it doesn't respond when you click on the "thought" floating on top of their head. That's usually because the device you are on just isn't sensitive enough or in a traditional sense you are just "fat fingering" it. It happens to me all the time because I'm zoomed all the way out.
I am trying to develop a habit of zooming in before I tap. Otherwise, I will tap on it 10 times, nothing happen, and it goes away, then I get real sad.

So, the short version, zoom in then tap........hope that helps.

This whole post has me giggling like mad. Thanks for that! :p