PDA

View Full Version : Not getting gems or trolls on 4 FULL seeds.

joecotta
05-10-12, 05:06 PM
I know what 4 full seeds look like. I completed potato & Pineapple today. I got NO gems and NO troll foe either. Is this because I have 23 gems & mentioned trying for a "prize?"

About fed up!

kooky panda
05-10-12, 05:22 PM
Can you post a picture of your leaf bars showing them all solid?

sometimes I think I have gotten to the 4 leafs but I have to do a few more.

joecotta
05-10-12, 05:39 PM
I doubt it, this is an iPod 1. I've gone thru pineapple twice when it's already full!

pinkster73
05-10-12, 05:56 PM
Did you get a pop up congratulating you?

joecotta
05-10-12, 06:43 PM
No I did not, in either case. Been thru pineapples at least twice with 4 full seeds, full bar, no gem, no pop-up, no troll on either potatoes or pineapples. Why don't you look at my audit trail? Compare it to what I have? I'm trying onions now, it has no seeds or leafs and the bar is extended to the end of the third leaf, if that's what you're calling them. I have only lost 2 seeds to your traps. "Put a gem flower where they're expecting berries" trap. Why have traps at all to catch unwary customers? How does that impact your bottom-line in the long run? Do you see the dissent and animosity fomenting amoungst your customer base? I, for one, tell at least a couple dozen folks when am wronged.

Empire story I lost 20 gems to traps. Nice work & wording to decieve. No help there, will I receive it here? I'd be surprised!

Kindly fix my problem without further ado. I'd appreciate that; I could start spreading goodwill.

Your call.

kooky panda
05-10-12, 06:50 PM
No I did not, in either case. Been thru pineapples at least twice with 4 full seeds, full bar, no gem, no pop-up, no troll on either potatoes or pineapples. Why don't you look at my audit trail? Compare it to what I have? I'm trying onions now, it has no seeds or leafs and the bar is extended to the end of the third leaf, if that's what you're calling them. I have only lost 2 seeds to your traps. "Put a gem flower where they're expecting berries" trap. Why have traps at all to catch unwary customers? How does that impact your bottom-line in the long run? Do you see the dissent and animosity fomenting amoungst your customer base? I, for one, tell at least a couple dozen folks when am wronged.

Empire story I lost 20 gems to traps. Nice work & wording to decieve. No help there, will I receive it here? I'd be surprised!

Kindly fix my problem without further ado. I'd appreciate that; I could start spreading goodwill.

Your call.

We cannot look into your game here, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game and see why you have not gotten your 4th level gem and gnome.

MiniLaura
05-10-12, 07:04 PM
I once had to master a tree three times before it "stuck." Three times I got the pop up congratulating me. The first two times my gem and gnome were taken away from me. TL was never able to explain what happened. But I got my gem and gnome in the end.

Also, be nice to Kooky. She's just a volunteer moderator. She is not a TeamLava employee.

driftboutique
05-10-12, 10:11 PM
Hey, I don't have any trolls either. What gives? My gnomes want company :p

joecotta
05-11-12, 03:08 PM
M
We cannot look into your game here, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game and see why you have not gotten your 4th level gem and gnome.

Ahem, "Gems" & "Gnomes." I've been *****ed Twice!

joecotta
05-11-12, 04:33 PM
I got the banner for level 1 & 2 on onions & 1 gem. Gonna keep with onions to see if the problem is just at level 4. I am still *****ed of 2 gems and 2 gnomes.