PDA

View Full Version : game frozen:(

killermillerND
05-10-12, 01:10 PM
I am so bummed. I had been playing this game having a blast and then I spent real money to upgrade my club. After I did that, the whole thing went to hell. Now its always frozen and I cant do anything in game. I expanded my club several times and bought alot of light up floor tile. I cant go back and store it either, it just freezes and locks up and I cant even force close it, I just have to wait until it eventually closes. I am soo mad and dissapointed, and yes I have left a negative reveiw in the google play store! I have tried rebooting my phone several times and un installing and re installing and it still freezes. I have an LG Spectrum phone, android OS not sure of version, but not rooted. Please respond to me, I couldnt even use the blog from my phone. I want to keep the game but its wasting space if I cant play it! If you can respond to me and fix this quickly I will put back my positive rating like have done for all the other teamlava games I play. Thanks.

killermillerND
05-10-12, 01:24 PM
Oh I forgot to say in my thread that this game only freezes when the music and lifhts are going. If I have the music off i can prepare drinks and such with only a little lag, please fix this I feel like I was ripped off!

suesfarmm
05-15-12, 01:04 PM
I am on level 77 and my game has been frozen since 05/11/12. I tried everything and it still won't work. Any suggestions ?

kooky panda
05-15-12, 02:15 PM
I am on level 77 and my game has been frozen since 05/11/12. I tried everything and it still won't work. Any suggestions ?

DW responded on your other thread.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28639-Hide-A-way-bar&p=307857&viewfull=1#post307857

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 02:59 PM
****ermillerND, are you still experiencing issues with Nightclub Story? If so, please send us an email so we investigate this issue and send you a few troubleshooting steps that may resolve it. Thanks!