PDA

View Full Version : Two doors ?

mohtada
05-10-12, 11:10 AM
Hello

I have a question,

What happens if I get two doors in my restaurant ?

Will I get costumers coming from both doors ?

Thanks ;)

ButterPanda
05-10-12, 11:21 AM
yes customers will enter through both doors.

kishkash
05-10-12, 11:28 AM
Will more customers come in if I have 2 doors? Will it increase turnover? I tried 2 door setup in my bakery and noticed fewer customers were coming in.

greygull
05-10-12, 11:40 AM
No, the same number of customers come in, regardless of how many doors you have.

There's a bug with BS customers dropping http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1

kishkash
05-10-12, 12:51 PM
Greygull, how should I fix this new bug in BS 1.5.1? Any suggestions? After the first stream of customers, there are very few eating at a time! Help please?

kooky panda
05-10-12, 01:23 PM
Greygull, how should I fix this new bug in BS 1.5.1? Any suggestions? After the first stream of customers, there are very few eating at a time! Help please?

TL is working on this issue. Nothing you can do right now. Go into the game then get back out. You will still make money.

JohnDede
05-10-12, 07:58 PM
After the first stream of customers, there are very few eating at a time! Help please?

I have that same issue in RS. First fill is 28, then it steadily decays till it's down to 2. Best thing you can do is only open it when you need to. As soon as you're done, close it. It then runs on the server, and you get better numbers when you reopen, than if you left it open.

Left my RS open for an hour yesterday and collected 400 coins. Next hour closed yielded 6500 when opened.

NanaCanna
05-28-12, 11:13 PM
I've had two doors in Bakery since I started playing & my bakery flowed just fine. then I turn it on about a week ago & my happiness was at 17% & I couldn't get it fixed. I tried everything. I finally had to store my 2nd door & now it works fine. I want to use my 2nd door I paid GEMS for. anyone got any suggestions???

Nahiyana
05-28-12, 11:24 PM
I've had two doors in Bakery since I started playing & my bakery flowed just fine. then I turn it on about a week ago & my happiness was at 17% & I couldn't get it fixed. I tried everything. I finally had to store my 2nd door & now it works fine. I want to use my 2nd door I paid GEMS for. anyone got any suggestions???
My bakery has two doors too, and at some point when I just bought the second door I blocked a part of my bakery by accident. As a result door one went to the part of my restaurant with 30 available seats or so, but door two went to the small blocked part with just two chairs. Door two at that moment also suddenly seemed super popular so my happiness rating dropped down lots.
The only thing I can think of is that the same may have happened to you.
At least I can't think of another reason for a second door to make your happiness rating go down.
And I really hope it's something that simple and not something being terribly broken! Good luck!

cubsrock1908
06-04-12, 09:07 AM
Hello

I have a question,

What happens if I get two doors in my restaurant ?

Will I get costumers coming from both doors ?

Thanks ;)
U get more customer! More doors plus more customers= more money!