PDA

View Full Version : How many neighbors do you have?

bbieprnc
05-10-12, 06:09 AM
I'm just curious how many neighbors do you have. I know for upgrades a certain amounts are required, but how many you have just simply because you want to? Also wanted to see if I'm crazy and have too many of them or maybe still not enough. :cool:

Limaxa
05-10-12, 07:22 AM
I think 50

RoseMeyer
05-10-12, 07:26 AM
I think 33, I definitely need 3 more for the next expand (hint hint).

:)

nmishii
05-10-12, 08:35 AM
If this poll was before the Farm 2.0 update I would have selected a higher range. I lost neighbors due to that update.

3cala
05-10-12, 09:07 AM
I keep deleting people who go down to 0 and never water or gift.

SandraXDIP
05-10-12, 09:10 AM
I've 104 ;)

joecotta
05-11-12, 05:37 PM
449. Not a typo, Not kidding. level 40 for the curious.

viviansmo
05-11-12, 07:41 PM
60 - 70.

mattyboo1
05-11-12, 07:42 PM
85 though I accidentally hit 50-60

MizCricket
05-11-12, 08:24 PM
28. Had 55 until i hit my last expansion and got rid of the ones who stopped playing.

kmyfarmer
05-11-12, 11:25 PM
78 and increasing

schnuffiwuff
05-12-12, 01:11 AM
My gnomes have 123 wonderful neighbors with almost daily visits. Love all the nice and creative comments. My gnomes live in germany, but have friends all over the world, from russia to australia, from america to asia, from england to japan. Such peaceful neighborhood is a good example for everything. Hugs and kisses from the gnomes to everyone.����������

candyglam
05-12-12, 04:59 AM
I have 77; Farm is the Story I have the least amount of neighbors in. I guess my logic is that it takes longer to visit because I have to tap 10 times instead of just 6!

sourlicorice2
05-12-12, 05:01 AM
I have 50 nbrs on Farm.

Side note: im not adding anymore neighbors on any of my games so please don't send an invite as I'll only decline it sorry.

speedgirl13
05-12-12, 12:10 PM
I have 49 now & level 82:) I did have 100 but I deleted the ones that don't visit everyday.

WendingWanderer
05-12-12, 01:08 PM
I had about 125, but I've deleted the non-active neighbors and the non-watering neighbors, so now I've got about 74.

I ignore invites unless the person has watered me at least 3 days in a row. (Obviously, I return the watering.) Then I assume they'll be a good watering neighbor, and invite them.

bbieprnc
05-14-12, 08:15 AM
Good, there are some crazy people like myself. I have 110, visit daily, gift daily and give breaks to the ones that hit zeroes for a few weeks. Yes, phones get forgotten in Europe, lost or stolen, and of course some have other technical issues after upgrades. And yes, I'm constantly full too:-).
But truly I'm looking at it as an easy way to get enough tips to keep me at 4 stars. :-)

SweetSensation23
05-14-12, 08:59 AM
51..It's really close to the maximum now, because I water every day. I feel "full".

Branston73
05-14-12, 09:35 AM
I have 37.

viviansmo
05-14-12, 11:39 AM
I ignore invites unless the person has watered me at least 3 days in a row. (Obviously, I return the watering.) Then I assume they'll be a good watering neighbor, and invite them.

I do the same for the most part... except they have to water me at least 5 times back-and-forth, and not necessarily consecutive days. I don't water non-nbs every day, so I don't expect the same of my neighbors or potential neighbors. and I also, to keep myself sane, go through my list and get rid of at least as many neighbors as I'm about to add so my number stays about the same or possibly even lowers. I almost always have some neighbors that have quit playing (at least a month).

pinkster73
05-14-12, 12:05 PM
I had about 125, but I've deleted the non-active neighbors and the non-watering neighbors, so now I've got about 74.

Ya, they should at least take a girl out for dinner first :p

DerGelbeKaiser
05-14-12, 03:11 PM
I think 33, I definitely need 3 more for the next expand (hint hint).

:)

I love passiv neighbours :-) , so if you don't want me to water and don't expect me to gift daily (I don't play daily and sometimes it takes forever to load so I just give up) I am happy to fill up your ranks. Just add me.

DerGelbeKaiser
05-14-12, 03:16 PM
62, but a lot of them or neighbours who no longer play - which suits me fine. There are about 5 or 6 people I water as often as I can and I occasionally splash other active neighborus abotu once a month.
The whole watering thing is incredibly tedious and timeconsuming. There are some people I just like checking in on - especially when I try to speedfarm - but as often as not the game freezes or takes forever.
I sometimes visit HEctor just for lauhgs but his farm is always chockfull...

DerGelbeKaiser
05-14-12, 03:19 PM
Oh, and I have one neighbour who hates it when people water her farm. She added me after I promised her I'd never defile her desing with stupid drops (they were still bouncing at the time) Unfortunately I've forgotten who that was so I try not to water the 0 candidates.
I woudl like to visit her, though. Hello??? Are you there? What was your farmname again???
:-D

pinkster73
05-14-12, 07:40 PM
62, but a lot of them or neighbours who no longer play - which suits me fine. There are about 5 or 6 people I water as often as I can and I occasionally splash other active neighborus abotu once a month.
The whole watering thing is incredibly tedious and timeconsuming. There are some people I just like checking in on - especially when I try to speedfarm - but as often as not the game freezes or takes forever.
I sometimes visit HEctor just for lauhgs but his farm is always chockfull...

Hector quit :(

DoubleZ
05-15-12, 06:10 AM
Used to have just under 100, but lost almost 25% of them after this last update. 

DerGelbeKaiser
05-15-12, 06:53 AM
Hector quit :(

O.o You're right! I just checked and his farm is empty. :-( :-(
Last time I visited him was before the cursed update. There was also a message about a long post of his. Tl really is unique about thier desire to drive people away. I guess they just don't make enough money with long term players but just with the medium length ones? another prolific neighbour of mine, whose designs I really loved, has stopped playing, too. She had everything waterrelated possible inculding oodles of azaleas. Must have cost a forutne. I guess someone who loves waterdesigns can only wait for watertiles for so long...

I need to tell Yanoshka that I am playing a very quirky Russian farm game at the moment. Somewhat teidous gameplay (with limited energylevels that take forever to reload) but a very amusing desing. Desinging options are limited and the mobile version (it is originally a Facebook game) is a bit basic. I think I won't play it forever but it is a nice change.

Oh well. I'm on the road a lot in the next two weeks so probably won't play FS much.
Hey, maybe I'll come back to a customerefriendly version that has all the issues resolved? Parity, watertiles, no tap to manage, a tractor... :-D

farrels
05-15-12, 06:53 AM
60-70neighbors

brumas
05-22-12, 11:37 AM
I have less than 50 now. I delete nbrs who don't water or send gifts. Why are nbrs needed to expand? I am at level 72.

farmerbrown2010
07-01-12, 02:04 PM
Right now I have around 70. I have had as much as 150. I delete people when they stop playing and I have been playing - just about daily - for 2 years. I'm at Level 69 and am 4 stars currently.

yuimiko
07-02-12, 09:34 PM
I used to have over 100 and now down to about 50.
once in a while, I will go over my neighbor list to see who is not playing anymore. They are the ones to be removed from my list.
I don't mind if they visit me or send gift to me every day. As long as they are still playing, I will keep them.
Who knows when will the next goal come and need to receive materials from neighbors?

mintominto82
07-04-12, 10:17 AM
I keep mine at 50-60. Not really intentional though...I keep adding and deleting people who do not gift back or water back.

hugo2012
07-08-12, 11:24 PM
I have between 50 and 60