PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: Enhancement Requests

maguar
05-10-12, 05:01 AM
See times before committing to breeding or evolving
Be able to cancel breeding, evolving, food growing
Ability to send more gifts even if they're food or building materials
Have constructible buildings
Large farms to grow larger quantities (increase price but same time)
Breeding guide book inc what breeds a diamond dragon
Ability to receive more maps/day or reduce the expansion requirements

I'd like to be able to send dragons to neighbours to do certain things such as:

Life or magic dragons to decrease breeding or hatching times
Life or forest dragons to increase crop quantities
Firestorm or fire dragons to completely clear a square
Fairy or magic to give a boost to experience

greygull
05-10-12, 10:53 AM
Great suggestions!

Faelinsara
05-11-12, 07:36 AM
Those would be very helpful, especially being able to send dragons to help neighbours

maguar
05-12-12, 02:48 PM
Extra breeding dens and evolution temples would be a big help.

Being able to play with individual dragons. So if there are three in a habitat you can play three times. Show different colour sparkles to show how many have been played with. Big help as most times when you go visiting all the dragons are too tired to play :(

Ability to upgrade habitats further

queentina3
05-14-12, 04:39 AM
I like these suggestions.

Here are a few of mine.

Be able to see how much XP you need to get to the next level.
Be able to get to your menu when your at your neighbors place, right now you have to go "home" first. Many people don't bother posting on walls, so they use their news feed to "play" back and there is no "news feed" option unless you're home.
When you've reached your limit with habitats and farms, put the next level for when it opens to us again.

maguar
05-14-12, 04:47 AM
I like these suggestions.

Here are a few of mine.

Be able to see how much XP you need to get to the next level.
Be able to get to your menu when your at your neighbors place, right now you have to go "home" first. Many people don't bother posting on walls, so they use their news feed to "play" back and there is no "news feed" option unless you're home.
When you've reached your limit with habitats and farms, put the next level for when it opens to us again.

You can access your news and wall without going home. Click on social and then Tyne arrow on the top left. This gets you to your main menu.

I like your other suggestions

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Dragon Story is still a young game, so we'll talk with the team and check if any of these have already been discussed.

maguar
05-15-12, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Dragon Story is still a young game, so we'll talk with the team and check if any of these have already been discussed.

Thanks Daojin, always nice to know things get passed on

333paddington
05-15-12, 03:10 PM
Please, no construct able items, I hate them.

Food as gifts would be great.

When you visit someone their dragons are prespecified to tap on. Let that be open to tapping on any dragon.

Maybe there could be multiple tips on a dragon habitat, instead of one being full.

ButterPanda
05-19-12, 05:30 PM
Please, no construct able items, I hate them.

Food as gifts would be great.

When you visit someone their dragons are prespecified to tap on. Let that be open to tapping on any dragon.

Maybe there could be multiple tips on a dragon habitat, instead of one being full.

thanks for the additional suggestions. Ill pass these on as well.

DottySpottyYeah
05-24-12, 07:53 AM
Hey there,
As maguar already posted, it is possible to access ones wall or news without going home. I really like to post on walls and like to visit other members that posted on my wall and even though its still pretty fast to access the wall with the social button, I don't like this clicking first social, then the little arrow and then wall/news. I like it way better how this is solved in Restaurant or Bakery story that one has two individual buttons, one for the menu and one social button. It just seems easier and faster to me to access everything that way. Anyway maybe I'm just too used to the way it is in restaurant story that I'm having some problems to adjust to the way it is in Dragon story.

I really like the idea of being able to gift more than gold. Especially food or some decorative items would be awesome. Constructibles would also be nice.

Have a great day everybody

apec714
05-24-12, 12:18 PM

If you see times for breeding before your committed isn't a great idea as you will have a unfair advantage in breeding and everyone will only breed when it says 44 hrs same with being able to cancel breeding that is highly unlikely that will ever be implemented

With that said I'd like to add something to the list I'd say add dragon specific stats like + food or + evolve time or +coins it will give us more unique dragon combos that will make everyone's dragon town a little different from each other.

I'd also like to add maybe make a skyland expansion in the clouds where only epic forms can go with new cloud like habitats since I see me and paddington might need space shortly

ButterPanda
05-24-12, 03:11 PM
Hey there,
As maguar already posted, it is possible to access ones wall or news without going home. I really like to post on walls and like to visit other members that posted on my wall and even though its still pretty fast to access the wall with the social button, I don't like this clicking first social, then the little arrow and then wall/news. I like it way better how this is solved in Restaurant or Bakery story that one has two individual buttons, one for the menu and one social button. It just seems easier and faster to me to access everything that way. Anyway maybe I'm just too used to the way it is in restaurant story that I'm having some problems to adjust to the way it is in Dragon story.

I really like the idea of being able to gift more than gold. Especially food or some decorative items would be awesome. Constructibles would also be nice.

Have a great day everybody

If you see times for breeding before your committed isn't a great idea as you will have a unfair advantage in breeding and everyone will only breed when it says 44 hrs same with being able to cancel breeding that is highly unlikely that will ever be implemented

With that said I'd like to add something to the list I'd say add dragon specific stats like + food or + evolve time or +coins it will give us more unique dragon combos that will make everyone's dragon town a little different from each other.

I'd also like to add maybe make a skyland expansion in the clouds where only epic forms can go with new cloud like habitats since I see me and paddington might need space shortly

Thanks for the additional suggestions. Ill pass these on as well.

Triximix2
05-24-12, 03:54 PM
Hi,
I'd like to move trees or at least to be able to select what is behind them: after expanding I kept two trees to decorate, then I built a stone path but two stones were placed behind the trees. Now I want to remove the stone path because I need this space to buy a farm, but I can't select the two stones behind the trees, so I can't use this space for my farm!!! And I don't want to get rid of those trees... What can I do?
Thanks.

maguar
05-30-12, 02:47 AM
I'd like a community dragon swap. Maybe once a month have a day where you can trade. Apart from just trading the commons, I'd like to swap and eagle and fairy for a serpent and mind volt . I'm assuming no with with a dragon would swap

yuimiko
05-30-12, 03:58 AM
You can access your news and wall without going home. Click on social and then Tyne arrow on the top left. This gets you to your main menu.

I like your other suggestions
I figure this out after playing a few days.
I still prefer to see "menu" on the left lower corner as if in Farm story though.

SlightlyJaded
05-30-12, 07:07 AM

Terrific suggestions! I have one more. It's a little thing but would save time if you have many neighbours. A select all button when requesting maps for expanding. I know it takes me a fair bit of time going down my list to send my requests.

dstrbddrgn
05-31-12, 05:18 AM
Don't make options to build things. Like the limited gifting. Don't like price hikes so please bring back original prices.

queentina3
06-01-12, 05:59 PM
I have another few suggestions.

1.) Let us sell Farms and Habitats. Right now there are some habitats that I would love to sell and replace with a different habitat that offers more coin per hour, but we can't sell them. There is no point in me keeping the larger Farms that take up more space, since the food quantity has been so drastically changed, so I would love to sell those and replace them with the smaller Farms. Why keep a big lunking Farm when I'm only making food that can also be produced on the small one??? No brainer there.

2.) Please let us store items. There are things that the goals made us purchase, but considering that expansions take forever and gold prices to rush them have increased, we're running out of space by having these decorations that can't be put away until we have more room. Stop making goals that require us to purchase these things unless you're going to give us a way to store them.

3.) Please let us gift maps. We are only allowed 20 requests per day and most of the expansions require more than 20 maps at this point. We can't even request them if we have an expansion in process, so it's taking some of us 4 days per expansion and we get a very tiny little spot. It's ridiculous.

divaxchange
06-01-12, 11:27 PM
Make it possible to tell if you have visited a nbr or community farm and have played with dragons, like in the other story games. A 3 or 6, going to zero.

Also more gift options, such as maps and food, more per day as well.

Put the food qtys back please! These low qtys after waiting for hours are frustrating, and the reduced qty of food you get for gold is also terrible.

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 05:10 PM
More awesome suggestions. Thank you. Will be passing these along too.

fireflyte
01-13-13, 07:53 PM
A few ideas:
-- Add to the stickies at the top of the forums a post defining the differences between the features available for the different platforms. I keep seeing reference to features I don't have access to (I'm on an Android), such as "trading" dragons, and something about crafting or spells, ...my 4-yr-old daughter keeps asking me how to get a pink dragon, and I can't tell if I'm allowed to have one or not, since other dragons that the forums suggest aren't on Android appear in the market.
-- Allow the option to sell a dragon egg before it hatches. Waiting forever for a fruiting dragon egg to hatch just so I can get rid of it is frustrating, and reduces my desire to experiment with new breeding combos.
-- I agree with other posts suggesting menuing changes to allow easier access to one's wall without going home first.
-- It would be nice to have fewer than 3 to 6 pop-ups to weed through every time the game opens. Maybe something to limit certain types of pop-ups so they only appear once, as part of the settings.

navtexican
01-13-13, 10:34 PM
Every once in awhile my graphics doesn't show some of my habitats or buildings. I've talked to others with Android and theirs is doing the same. Think it wouldnbe great to be able to sell eggs before they hatch. Also would like to see capability of building gold, possibly as coins build.

galaxykeyz
01-15-13, 09:33 AM
Love Dragon Story to the max, but I have a couple of concerns:

1) The game lags or glitches sometimes, and if it does it whilst you're browsing dragons, about to hit the little "i" button, and you accidently hit the actual dragon, it will throw the dragon in your nest and take your gold. Do you have any idea how frustrated and cheesed I was at having 496 gold - 4 away from my third nest when a laggy glitch made me select a winter dragon and took 380 of my gold away? And TeamLava couldn't do anything about it when I emailed them (which is ridiculous btw). PLEASE IMPLEMENT A CONFIRMATION BUTTON BEFORE TAKING PLAYERS GOLD AWAY. THIS WILL ENCOURAGE US TO SPEND OUR OWN PERSONAL CASH ON GOLD KNOWING IT WILL BE SAFE FROM THESE THINGS WHICH KEEP HAPPENING.

2) Why in the world would you make us spend time breeding, then hatching, then feeding, then evolving only to trade a dragon? I don't mind wasting even more food (with the food scale already unefficient as it is) so I can trade a new dragon which I don't want, but then to have to wait forever for an evolution before I can trade is crazy. LET US FEED THE DRAGONS TO LEVEL 3 AND GIVE US THE OPTION TO TRADE OR EVOLVE WITH THE DRAGONS - AS WE ALSO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE TRADE TO HAPPEN TOO, AND THEN WAIT FOR THE CRAFTING..... JUST TOO MUCH TIME WAITING FOR ONE SIMPLE TRADE IS AN ANNOYING FEATURE. (remember; some of the rarer dragons take a day or two to evolve, and they're the only ones that give us the larger gems)

Other than that i'm literally addicted to my DS.... Thanks for making a brilliant game, i hope you take my suggestions / concerns on board.

thatgirl444
01-15-13, 09:54 AM
you dont need to evolve your dragons at all to trade...just get it to level 4 :)

lobius
03-03-13, 04:23 PM
heres a few from me

is possible able to sell items for half price rather then only a couple houndred coins, cheaper nest, or even able to buy atleast one extra nest with coins. less pop ups i cant always pay for gold and it get kinda annoying when discount gol pop ups shows up everytime i log in a have to exit out of 4 goal pop ups and 2 gold marketing pop ups.
and the ability to go to youre neighbors and help clear their debris because when and if android users get spell shop. most of us might be out of land to expand by the time we get it be a big help if android users could store items and debris now but we cant yet do to lack of item storage so it def be great to go to your neighbors and help clear out out an area for a small amount of debris.

lobius
03-03-13, 04:26 PM
heres a few from me

is possible able to sell items for half price rather then only a couple houndred coins, cheaper nest, or even able to buy atleast one extra nest with coins. less pop ups i cant always pay for gold and it get kinda annoying when discount gol pop ups shows up everytime i log in a have to exit out of 4 goal pop ups and 2 gold marketing pop ups.
and the ability to go to youre neighbors and help clear their debris because when and if android users get spell shop. most of us might be out of land to expand by the time we get it be a big help if android users could store items and debris now but we cant yet do to lack of item storage so it def be great to go to your neighbors and help clear out out an area for a small amount of debris.

or even an few extra island cuz i know alot of ppl have been running out of room i havent yet but theirs always the chance and no one likes the idea of having to restart their game if they run out of room.

lobius
03-03-13, 08:37 PM
another good add on would be a helper for the game like a sprite or something that would help collect the coins why were away from are phones - at work, charging phone or tablet, or out of service range. that way we don't loose coins when were away because i don't get a notification that my habitats are full of coins tried emailing but dosn't work. And honestly it'd also bring more appeal to the game to but honestly i don't know if anyone would agree with me or not or even if TL would create a coin collector helper or not. Could even charge a small fee for so many habitats the helper collects from and minus just a small amount of coins from the players. After all nothing comes free

roni122285
03-05-13, 03:47 PM
I have an idea ... would it be possible to lower the upgrade cost? Like if you bought a habitat you could have that price subtracted from the price of the upgrade? So like with the new black habitats it's going to take me a long time to save up the 2,000,000 coins to get the big black but it would be faster if I only need 1,500,000 to upgrade the small one it took me two days to save up for

lobius
03-05-13, 04:48 PM
I have an idea ... would it be possible to lower the upgrade cost? Like if you bought a habitat you could have that price subtracted from the price of the upgrade? So like with the new black habitats it's going to take me a long time to save up the 2,000,000 coins to get the big black but it would be faster if I only need 1,500,000 to upgrade the small one it took me two days to save up for
I definately agree