PDA

View Full Version : Losing motivation

8summer8
05-10-12, 03:09 AM
Today I was excited because it's updates day and plus I finally saved 3 million for my next expansion. When I opened my bakery the coin bug stole all my overnight coins so I had to wait all day to expand. That was only a little bit disappointing though. Then when I was moving stuff around after expansion I accidently clicked just a little bit too low and bought a box I didn't even want for 24 gems. This isn't the first box I've bought by accident but the thing is I was saving gems (from a gem sale I got) for today's update.

Sometimes it just feels like this game isn't fun any more.

artlomin
05-10-12, 03:56 AM
I've cooked everything there is to cook, redecorate frequently and can finish new bakery items in less than a week. Bring back goals to give me something to work towards.

lola1190
05-10-12, 06:34 AM
I lose motivation saving up for expansions and I'm only on the one million expansion now! It's not the kind of game you can just 'play' if you're in the mood (e.g. when I'm on the bus) as it'll take me another few days before I can expand, then I have to wait til I save up enough for an even more pricey expansion (of one tile wider on each side ..)

I hope you get sorted as that would be extremely frustrating :(

BigFam
05-10-12, 08:55 AM
I think if you are losing motivation, then maybe you are expecting a little too much out of this game. I try to look at this game as being more of a "set it and forget it" kind of game. It's not like bejeweled or other games where you can pick it up and play it any time you want. These farm/restaurant/bakery games that TeamLava makes are in my opinion more geared towards light play for not a lot of time, but consistent play (ie playing every day).