PDA

View Full Version : frozen club and my money gone.

pitbullprincess35777
05-09-12, 11:39 PM
Man I don't know what's going on but my club is frozen.I can do anything else on the nightclub but stuff on my page. And also money I purchased is dissappearing. This is making me real mad. I love playing this game and this is fustrating.

kooky panda
05-10-12, 04:41 AM
Try force closing your game or restarting your device. If still issues, try deleting and redownloading the game.

If still problems, please advise which device you play on.

suesfarmm
05-10-12, 05:22 AM
I tried to play nightclub story and my screen is also frozen. I hope they fix this problem soon. Add me as a nbr. I d is suesfarmm.

pitbullprincess35777
05-10-12, 06:44 AM
I'm using my HTC Android phone. I truer force close still same problem.if I delete and redownload will I have to start all over?

pitbullprincess35777
05-10-12, 06:58 AM
Lol I mean tryed

kooky panda
05-10-12, 07:53 AM
I'm using my HTC Android phone. I truer force close still same problem.if I delete and redownload will I have to start all over?

Your games are saved on team lavas server under your storm ID, so when you redownload your current game and progress will be there.

pitbullprincess35777
05-10-12, 08:59 AM
Ok I uninstalled and reinstalled and same problem now what?

kooky panda
05-10-12, 10:09 AM
Ok I uninstalled and reinstalled and same problem now what?
Try moving your game to your SD card to maybe free up some memory. Also clear out your cache.

pitbullprincess35777
05-10-12, 09:19 PM
Yes I did all that and I took it off and reinstalled it again..same issue going on.

kooky panda
05-11-12, 05:15 AM
Yes I did all that and I took it off and reinstalled it again..same issue going on.
I would suggest emailing support@teamlava.com let them know what is happening and check to see if there are any current compatibility issues with your HTC device.

suesfarmm
05-11-12, 03:58 PM
I tried everything . My night club is still frozen. Only on level 77. My bakery and resturant is on level 96 and no problems. Hopefully none in the near future. I want my game back.

kooky panda
05-11-12, 04:35 PM
I tried everything . My night club is still frozen. Only on level 77. My bakery and resturant is on level 96 and no problems. Hopefully none in the near future. I want my game back.

If you have deleted and redownloaded the game and still having issues, you will need to email support@teamlava.com and have them look into your game.

pitbullprincess35777
05-14-12, 11:08 PM
It's been 3 days now and my niteclub is still frozen and everything is getting worse by the day.I have emailed teamlava and figured they would have fixed it by now but nope. I loved playing this game and spent a lot of time and money, now my money and coins are just sitting there. I'm starting to hate that I got addicted to playing this game and spent real money on it. Wish they would fix the problem already. Just needed to vent.

sunstorm01
05-14-12, 11:44 PM
good luck getting THAT fixed! im still waiting for a gem sale. 7 months and counting. yep 7 MONTHS!!!

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 03:16 PM
Can you provide additional details for your issue? It's hard to pinpoint the exact issue from your initial message, "I don't know what's going on but my club is frozen.I can do anything else on the nightclub but stuff on my page."

You can do stuff in your club, but not stuff on your page? Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? If your club is frozen, how are you able to do stuff in the club? The more information you can provide, the better it will allow us to understand the issue and try to fix it. Thanks!

dapain
05-16-12, 08:56 PM
I have noticed this problem as well. It's a compatibility issue with android. HTC is the worse one. It's the UI HTC uses (sense). Samsungs touch wiz is a little better. Team lava would have to engineer the game to work smoothly with too many different OS and UI's. I'm sure they're not staffed for that. HTC 's new One S/X with the new ice cream sandwich OS and sense 4.0 UI seem to work Really well together.

suesfarmm
05-17-12, 09:23 PM
If HTC is the problem with night club story then why is all the other games working as good as day 1. My phone is a very good choice in cell phones. I think night club story has a virus and team lava need to fix the problem a.s.a.p.

suesfarmm
05-27-12, 09:40 PM
My game is still frozen. I keep checking this site for a message about it and seems like I am wasting my time. The game at the current time stinks.

zuzu007
06-02-12, 08:50 PM
My coins kept disappearing, and when i reached a new level, it would kick me back down, losing all coin. so I reset my kindle to factory defaults to get rid of problem. Nothing was saved. I can't Even log in, it says my User id is taken. Was at level 25. Lost 250000 coin at least.

mattyboo1
06-02-12, 09:05 PM
My coins kept disappearing, and when i reached a new level, it would kick me back down, losing all coin. so I reset my kindle to factory defaults to get rid of problem. Nothing was saved. I can't Even log in, it says my User id is taken. Was at level 25. Lost 250000 coin at least.

User I'd is taken I have no idea what's wrong

mattyboo1
06-02-12, 09:06 PM

Week maybe becaus wit a kindle fire those devices have had some issues lately

zuzu007
06-02-12, 09:11 PM
What do you mean "week maybe"?

greygull
06-02-12, 09:20 PM

Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened. They'll be able to help you get your game back.

zuzu007
06-03-12, 09:16 AM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened. They'll be able to help you get your game back.

Thank you. I have emailed them.