PDA

View Full Version : tips keep reloading

hsquared
05-09-12, 07:34 PM
ok so this has happened to me twice!
ill have tips on tables & when i collect them, after a couple seconds they reappear. i know its not a wifi connectivity issue (or i assume its not) because the previous tips i collected are still in my money/exp count!
& i dont think its people tipping right after i collected the previous ones, i have many tables open & some of the tips are placed in odd ways so it'd be a stretch to say someone is tipping in the exact same place.
anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

hsquared
05-09-12, 07:35 PM
oh, & theyll reload at least 5-8 times. its really annoying i just want the tips collected already!

queentina3
05-09-12, 07:51 PM
I've only had that happen a few times and that is when someone tipped on the same tables that someone else was already tipping. It isn't very often, as I have enough tables out for tips and most of my neighbors don't tip at the same time anymore, but when I had hundreds of neighbors, that would happen sometimes.

DAmanding
05-10-12, 01:15 PM
Its been happening to me in both Bakery and Restaurant the last few days too. I know its the exact same tips reloading because of the odd pattern of them being identical. I've been having to force close my Story apps half a dozen times a day to stop bugs like this, but its only a temporary fix.

hsquared
05-10-12, 11:39 PM
it hasnt stopped yet....its very annoying because i just want to quickly collect my tips & move on. but they just keep reloading but i have full wifi plus the previously collected tips stay in my money! i dont understand

anmu11
05-10-12, 11:59 PM
I had the same. Also in fashion story. Just force close the app and log on again. That worked for me, hope it will work for you too.