PDA

View Full Version : Wall Bug !! Read please

hduck8
05-09-12, 05:00 PM
Every time I post a message on my wall, it doesn't appear. I usually have to wait a minute or two for it too appear. Can you fix this?:confused: Thanks.

Also, I really hope to see these in an update!
-A box where you can have a sign with your bakery name on it
-Daily wheel of prizes
-You can create your own pastry and submit it. Then Teamlava will pick some recipes to be included in the next update, so you can cook it.
-You can decorate your wall color & design.

Please fix this bug and try to include these ideas in Bakery Story if you like it!!

kooky panda
05-09-12, 05:40 PM
what is the version number of your bakery game?

hduck8
05-09-12, 06:03 PM
1.5.1 I think. This didn't start happening until the update.

nmishii
05-09-12, 06:06 PM
How's your internet connection? When your wall posts are displayed, do you often see it repeated two or three times?

Wall posts for me have been historically slow, and its even slower when I'm in an area with poor coverage and/or there's probably a lot of people playing.

I don't work for TL, but I have programmed in the past. I believe when you post on a wall the message is sent to the TL server, and then the server sends back the message to be displayed on your game. When it sends the message, it'll wait a certain amount of time for it to be sent successfully, and if it doesn't get sent it'll try again. It may try to send it several times, and sometimes this causes the message to be successfully sent multiple times, and the post is displayed multiple times on your game.

So if your internet connection is poor, and you are seeing multiple copies of your post, you should try to find a spot with a better connection.

hduck8
05-09-12, 06:09 PM
Ok! I'm pretty sure I have good Internet connection, but I'll try it

mattyboo1
05-09-12, 06:46 PM
I'm having the same issue on restaurant

driftboutique
05-09-12, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I think this is a new problem and it's not related to syncing. I think it might be a refresh problem of some kind, like it is not hitting the server again after you post unless you manually force it to refresh.

I've noticed it happening in PHS. I always test out my wall posts on my own wall before putting them into use. What happens is I post it once and nothing shows up. Then, when I post it again, I see it once. When I delete that post, I will see it a second time. Then I can delete the duplicate.

queentina3
05-09-12, 07:18 PM
This happens to me as well, it takes quite awhile for my new wall post to actually post. It isn't a sync issue, it is a new problem.

I also noticed in almost all the games that when I go to my wall, everyone in my RS/BS/Fashion just disappear and I'm left with an empty place. It refreshes itself and I lose out on not only what they were eating, as it was removed from my counter, I didn't actually get the coins from it as that happens once they've finished, but they never really finished as they just went "poof". :(

nmishii
05-09-12, 07:32 PM
Its fine on my Android, so possibly an issue with the iOS game.

queentina3
05-09-12, 07:49 PM
Probably nmishii, as it only started happening with the 4.26 update. It wasn't resolved with the last update, and I was hoping it would be. Maybe the next update, when they "fix" the transportation bug, something us iOS players LIKE, maybe they'll fix this issue too. Who knows.

greygull
05-09-12, 07:54 PM
I've flagged this over. I tried it also - if you delete another post, yours will appear. That's just a temp fix if you want to use it.

This was happening in RS too. Flagged this over, and tried the temp fix, it worked there also.

pinkster73
05-09-12, 07:56 PM
It's fine on mine. Ahhhhh, it's good to be Android these days :p

queentina3
05-09-12, 08:13 PM
This was happening in RS too. Flagged this over, and tried the temp fix, it worked there also.

It happens in Fashion as well. :(

nmishii
05-09-12, 08:18 PM
I also noticed in almost all the games that when I go to my wall, everyone in my RS/BS/Fashion just disappear and I'm left with an empty place. It refreshes itself and I lose out on not only what they were eating, as it was removed from my counter, I didn't actually get the coins from it as that happens once they've finished, but they never really finished as they just went "poof". :(

Just tried this in RS and BS. The game continues, nothing goes "poof" Android.

queentina3
05-09-12, 08:25 PM
Just tried this in RS and BS. The game continues, nothing goes "poof" Android.

Buy an apple device and it will go "poof". :p

hduck8
05-10-12, 04:32 AM
Ok! I'll try that

princessbella99
05-16-12, 11:53 PM
i reported this, and it fixed all my stories walls

sunstorm01
05-17-12, 01:02 AM
This is happening in my restaurant- I'll go tip a neighbor to go back home and find all my post on my wall missing- as well my posts sometimes don't stick. It's frustrating.