PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite Fast food place to eat?

Godlovesyou12
05-09-12, 09:11 AM
Let us know! :confused:

kattybell
05-09-12, 09:12 AM
Chick-fil-a or Popeyes..

greygull
05-09-12, 09:42 AM
Chick-fil-a

You made me hungry! Maybe I'll go there next week (it's 45 minutes away :( )

SandraXDIP
05-09-12, 09:46 AM
Meggeees <3 (McDonalds) ;)

kattybell
05-09-12, 09:49 AM

45 minutes? Yikes. I have one ten minutes away. :( I'll eat the food for you. :P

piggiful
05-09-12, 10:22 AM
It's been so long since I went to a fast food place.In-and-out burger....whenever I visit the left coast....
Chick-fil-a .... whenever I visit the southeast
Taco John's ....whenever I visit the midwest

Godlovesyou12
05-09-12, 10:26 AM
lol I love to eat period.

sourlicorice2
05-09-12, 10:29 AM
Subway (Thank goodness they have some in Thailand) and Taco Bell (no Taco Bells in Thailand though but would rather have subway)

RealFarmer1222
05-09-12, 10:40 AM
It's been so long since I went to a fast food place.In-and-out burger....whenever I visit the left coast....
Chick-fil-a .... whenever I visit the southeast
Taco John's ....whenever I visit the midwest

Chick-Fil-A is the northeast, too.

For hamburgers, you can't beat Wendy's (I HATE McD's hamburgers)

Godlovesyou12
05-09-12, 10:40 AM
wow dude!

greygull
05-09-12, 10:45 AM

You should try 5 Guys burgers - they are Delicious! Definitely agree about McDonalds :)

kattybell
05-09-12, 10:47 AM
You should try 5 Guys burgers - they are Delicious! Definitely agree about McDonalds :)

5 Guys rocks! It's near the Chick fil a. I better stop reading this, I'm hungry.

Branston73
05-09-12, 10:56 AM
This Is My Favourite!
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23800000/BK-burger-king-23892445-457-471.jpg

piggiful
05-09-12, 11:39 AM

They are hard to find up here.......

piggiful
05-09-12, 11:41 AM
5 Guys rocks! It's near the Chick fil a. I better stop reading this, I'm hungry.

argh......the cravings....I just had a burger for lunch......local grill with fresh ground beef cooked to perfectly juicy medium rare though
five guys insist on cooking it well done

kattybell
05-09-12, 11:42 AM
argh......the cravings....I just had a burger for lunch......local grill with fresh ground beef cooked to perfectly juicy medium rare though
five guys insist on cooking it well done

True, I usually want mine well done though. But in the rare occasions I get medium rare. :)

piggiful
05-09-12, 11:54 AM
True, I usually want mine well done though. But in the rare occasions I get medium rare. :)
I usually think it's an insult to the cow who died for my meal:-D But who am I kidding.....I just wanted some fresh juicy meat that has no frozen taste.

kattybell
05-09-12, 11:55 AM
I usually think it's an insult to the cow who died for my meal:-D But who am I kidding.....I just wanted some fresh juicy meat that has no frozen taste.

Lol I know what you mean. I usually thank the cow secretly for tasting so good. ;)

Limaxa
05-09-12, 01:10 PM
Mc donalds because there is also mc cafe .. And i love all those Cakes and pies.. :)

piggiful
05-09-12, 01:54 PM
Lol I know what you mean. I usually thank the cow secretly for tasting so good. ;)
I come from a family of teachers and professors...but prior to 2 generations before me, we came from a long line of farmers for hundreds of years. We generally don't eat the animal that help us farm, so many of us have never tasted beef in our lives. I'm a rebel. What can I say;) Like you, I think they are honored to be eaten by me, and I thank them for tasting for delicious:-D

queentina3
05-09-12, 06:04 PM
Ooops, I picked BK and Wendy's and it should've been BK and Subway. I sometimes call hubby and ask him to bring home BK, since he passes it on his way home, and those are for the nights I don't feel like cooking. But when I was working I loved to go to Subway and get their Italian. YumYum. I don't have a Subway near me right now, only a D'Angelos, and I don't really like them.

RealFarmer1222
05-09-12, 06:08 PM
.but prior to 2 generations before me, we came from a long line of farmers for hundreds of years. We generally don't eat the animal that help us farm, so many of us have never tasted beef in our lives.

Oh may....when our milk cows would go dry, it was off to the slaughter house. Some of the old ones would be kinda tough (best to make them all hamburger) but the younger ones were usually very good. I especially liked eating one's that always kicked me.

RealFarmer1222
05-09-12, 06:12 PM

I have and they are pretty good. A little too on the pricy side, IMHO.

And the frozen patties ALDI's sells are better than just about anything.

I also eat eat a good bit of Subway.

dalula
05-09-12, 06:28 PM
Where's in and out?

queentina3
05-09-12, 08:45 PM
Oh may....when our milk cows would go dry, it was off to the slaughter house. Some of the old ones would be kinda tough (best to make them all hamburger) but the younger ones were usually very good. I especially liked eating one's that always kicked me.

OMG, you **** me. hahahahahhahaha ROLFMAO

driftboutique
05-09-12, 08:55 PM
OMG, you **** me. hahahahahhahaha ROLFMAO

Haha, I was going to quote that too. Hilarious!

I have a soft spot for McDonalds. So gross, but so tasty.

Does anyone have a Bobby's Burger Palace nearby? I think there are only a few right now but it is amazing. Their burgers are the perfect size... They can be cooked medium rare... They will put alcohol in your milkshakes... And they ROLL THE BURGERS IN POTATO CHIPS. Amazing.

queentina3
05-09-12, 08:58 PM

Does anyone have a Bobby's Burger Palace nearby? I think there are only a few right now but it is amazing. Their burgers are the perfect size... They can be cooked medium rare... They will put alcohol in your milkshakes... And they ROLL THE BURGERS IN POTATO CHIPS. Amazing.

Nope, never heard of them. I like my meat dead, so well done is the only way I'll go. I won't even let the hubby cook a burger on the grill for me, it is either I cook it or my dad does, nobody else can get the cooked as dead as I like them. If there is even a spot of red that isn't Ketchup, I'll toss the thing. :p

nmishii
05-09-12, 09:14 PM
Where's in and out?

They're in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Texas. Fresh meat, fresh cut fries, not frozen. The food is really good, for fast food.

nmishii
05-09-12, 09:18 PM

Hadn't heard of them, so I googled the place. They're owned by Bobby Flay, so they burgers should be good. Too bad they're only on the east coast. I'd go there.

queentina3
05-09-12, 09:21 PM
Hadn't heard of them, so I googled the place. They're owned by Bobby Flay, so they burgers should be good. Too bad they're only on the east coast. I'd go there.

I don't want to google right now, anywhere near me? NH is the East Coast, but the coast is BIG. LMAO

nmishii
05-09-12, 09:33 PM
I don't want to google right now, anywhere near me? NH is the East Coast, but the coast is BIG. LMAO

No, not in your area. NY, NJ, CT, MD, PA, and the DC area.

I used to go to Northern MA near the NH border for business and the Mc Donalds near my hotel sold Lobster Rolls. I had one. Do they still have those in your area?

pulidancer96
05-10-12, 04:00 AM

Wow. I have to drive ( i dont drive) to cedar point and then walk all the way back!

Ic3e
05-10-12, 04:26 AM
Chick-fil-a or Popeyes..

I love Popeyes!

piggiful
05-10-12, 08:08 AM
Hm.....Burger Palace...there is one 10 minutes away. I wonder if that's any good.

queentina3
05-10-12, 08:11 AM
No, not in your area. NY, NJ, CT, MD, PA, and the DC area.

I used to go to Northern MA near the NH border for business and the Mc Donalds near my hotel sold Lobster Rolls. I had one. Do they still have those in your area?

The Lobster Rolls are a seasonal thing, they come and go on a dime. I usually only find out if they are available again when the commercials start happening.

nmishii
05-10-12, 08:28 AM
I'm within 5 miles of all the fast food restaurants in the poll, plus Chick Fil A, 5 Guys, and In and Out; about 20 minutes to a Popeyes; and over 2200 miles to a Burger Palace. And the place I'd like go to the most right now is Burger Palace.

driftboutique
05-10-12, 09:24 AM
I'm within 5 miles of all the fast food restaurants in the poll, plus Chick Fil A, 5 Guys, and In and Out; about 20 minutes to a Popeyes; and over 2200 miles to a Burger Palace. And the place I'd like go to the most right now is Burger Palace.

Haha, maybe I should go there for lunch and you guys can be there with me in spirit ;)

piggiful
05-10-12, 09:58 AM

I can also eat one on your behalf.

kattybell
05-10-12, 10:02 AM
I love Popeyes!

Me too, esp the mashed potatoes.

sparks229
05-10-12, 04:05 PM

5guys!!!!!! Im in love with their Cajun fries.

I went to sonics the other day. Love their limeades <3

dalula
05-10-12, 04:13 PM
They're in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Texas. Fresh meat, fresh cut fries, not frozen. The food is really good, for fast food.

Oh, I meant where was it on the poll. I like in and out. :p

nmishii
05-10-12, 04:17 PM
I can also eat one on your behalf.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Is there anything you would like me eat for you?

kooky panda
05-10-12, 04:19 PM
Hubby just called and is heading home with taco bell... yummyhttp://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaaDcZAgjqrTEztYa_mxZQ68eFs7rLQ YpYHtf0DHgJL7F5YtFJ9g

queentina3
05-10-12, 04:45 PM
OMG, that poor poor dog. ROFL

DiabeticFoodie
05-10-12, 05:52 PM
I haven't seen a Rally's in eons, not since college in N'awlins in 1996.

I love McDonald's fries, but I like Burger King's burgers better because they're flame-broiled.

Subway's good, depending upon which one here in Austin I go to. Certain locations are better than others. It seems like all Subways, though, have this weird rule about emptying the iced tea urns at 6pm. When I go there, I almost always go after 6pm, and I ask where the iced tea is. "Oh, we empty them out at 6pm." That seems absolutely ridiculous to me. 6pm is prime dinner time, and Subway has cruddy sodas on tap.

I've been eating at Taco Bell more often lately since they introduced those Doritos Locos tacos. Man, those things are good, but only if you get the Supreme ones (the ones with sour cream).

Wendy's has its place and time, but it seems like every time I go and get a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger (that's pretty much all I eat there), the bacon is incredibly limp. Ick!!!!

DiabeticFoodie
05-10-12, 05:59 PM
Oh, and amen to the people who said Chick-Fil-A. I always crave that place on Sundays when they're closed, of course.

The one time I ate at In-N-Out was at the one in Fisherman's Wharf. I admit I don't know the lingo, but I hated what I got. Gave it two stars on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/in-n-out-burger-san-francisco?q=catherine+t+patchouli

music908
05-10-12, 06:01 PM
I get nausea when I think of fast food :P
Never liked it.

driftboutique
05-10-12, 10:19 PM
5guys!!!!!! Im in love with their Cajun fries.

I went to sonics the other day. Love their limeades <3

Soooo jealous. Sonic is like the only fast food you can't get near me. We got to go to one this past weekend on our road trip though! :) Mmm, mozzarella sticks for breakfast.

driftboutique
05-10-12, 10:25 PM
Oh, and amen to the people who said Chick-Fil-A. I always crave that place on Sundays when they're closed, of course.

The one time I ate at In-N-Out was at the one in Fisherman's Wharf. I admit I don't know the lingo, but I hated what I got. Gave it two stars on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/in-n-out-burger-san-francisco?q=catherine+t+patchouli

Yes! OMG! Why does Chik-fil-a always sound most delicious on Sunday?

When my niece was little, she went through a phase that lasted a few months where the only thing she would eat was Chik-fil-a nuggets. Literally. Sundays were not pretty days, let me tell you. I'm 34 and I don't understand why things are always closed when I want them to be open, so it's sort of a lost cause trying to explain it to a four-year-old.

BTW, that's the only In-n-Out I've ever been to and I also found it fairly gross. Maybe it's a bad location?

DiabeticFoodie
05-11-12, 12:21 AM
Yes! OMG! Why does Chik-fil-a always sound most delicious on Sunday?

When my niece was little, she went through a phase that lasted a few months where the only thing she would eat was Chik-fil-a nuggets. Literally. Sundays were not pretty days, let me tell you. I'm 34 and I don't understand why things are always closed when I want them to be open, so it's sort of a lost cause trying to explain it to a four-year-old.

BTW, that's the only In-n-Out I've ever been to and I also found it fairly gross. Maybe it's a bad location?

Could be; I'm guessing Fisherman's Wharf gets lots of foot/bike traffic, tourist and otherwise. But still, they should have some sort of standard.... er, well... GOOD standard. ;-D

There are an amazing number of restaurants and stores in Austin that are closed on Sundays. I used to want to go to Hobby Lobby for yarn shopping every Sunday, but I've finally managed to exit that craving. The Sunday Chick-Fil-A craving remains, though.

pinksugar800
05-11-12, 03:25 AM
OMG, its gotta be Wendy's!! Or subway!! Meatball sub with cheddar cheese!!!! Omg...I'm drooling I love it! Omg...soooo yuuuummmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

redbites
05-11-12, 04:48 AM
None, today I watched supersize me

jtm101
05-11-12, 06:03 AM
We dont have Taco Bell or Wendys and i jave never heard of Rallys before.... So i'm picking Macas, because KFC wasnt an option ;-)

piggiful
05-11-12, 10:08 AM
Thank you. I appreciate that.

Is there anything you would like me eat for you?If you are in california you can have some charburger for me in habit.

piggiful
05-11-12, 10:10 AM
So I tried burger palace last night. It was pretty good. I liked how you could order it medium rare....though none of the burgers I got were quite medium rare. They tasted pretty good. Overall, it was on par with five guys, in and out and smash burger for me. None of the chain burger place comes close to the habit burger grill place I had when I visited california.
I wish they would open one around here.

kattybell
05-11-12, 10:22 AM
Has anyone tried Fuddruckers? They're so good! Get the biggest burgers. Mm!

piggiful
05-11-12, 10:59 AM
I kinda classify fuddruckers with TGIFridays and Ruby Tuesday. I do like their ossy burger, steak burger and hot dogs:)I haven't had them for years though. They use WAY too much butter. I'd have to be on salad diet for a month after having one meal in fuddruckers.

kattybell
05-11-12, 11:01 AM
I kinda classify fuddruckers with TGIFridays and Ruby Tuesday. I do like their ossy burger, steak burger and hot dogs:)I haven't had them for years though. They use WAY too much butter. I'd have to be on salad diet for a month after having one meal in fuddruckers.

I know what you mean! I haven't had one since High School a long time ago lol. But I do remember it being yummy.

kooky panda
05-11-12, 11:05 AM

yes, here where I live, it was a favorite place for birthday parties, so with 3 nieces and an nephew, I have been there numeruous times.
At least this was better than when they were smaller and we always went to as my nephew used to call it "Chunky Cheese".

driftboutique
05-11-12, 11:14 AM
yes, here where I live, it was a favorite place for birthday parties, so with 3 nieces and an nephew, I have been there numeruous times.
At least this was better than when they were smaller and we always went to as my nephew used to call it "Chunky Cheese".

My other niece had one birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and she cried the whole time. "I don't like that rat!" I can't say I blame her.

I went to Bobby's for lunch yesterday just to make sure I wasnt steering you guys wrong and once more, it was awesome. I get the one with cheddar, watercress and avocado. Yum! And I had a black and white shake. I do wish they had some more interesting shake flavors.

nmishii
05-11-12, 11:17 AM
If you are in california you can have some charburger for me in habit.

Okay. I'm out of town this weekend so I can do it next week. There's one about 3.5 miles from me but I haven't eaten there yet. The burger on their menu looks good.

nmishii
05-11-12, 11:21 AM

Yes, I used to go there quite frequently, but then stopped years ago and went once since. The food is really good.

shakiba
05-11-12, 11:28 AM
I feel like having some fries now...

queentina3
05-11-12, 02:32 PM
It's funny, I don't really like McDonald's but they are one of the only places that has the Hot Mustard sauce, and I love to dip chicken nuggets in Hot Mustard Sauce. One day about a year ago the boys wanted McDonald's and I wanted Burger King. They are right across the street from each other and on my hubby's way home, so I had him stop at both. But while he was picking up the boys order at McDonald's, I asked him to get a bunch of Hot Mustard packets so I could have them on hand. He thought I was nuts, but he got them for me anyways. hehehe

piggiful
05-11-12, 03:10 PM
Okay. I'm out of town this weekend so I can do it next week. There's one about 3.5 miles from me but I haven't eaten there yet. The burger on their menu looks good.

They also have albacore burger.....can't beat 10 bucks for a nice piece of char grilled white tuna in the buns or bread of your choice. That's if you want to go the healthier route. Otherwise, it's beef all the way:)

Another good place is zinburger....

ariesblu
05-11-12, 03:40 PM
Barney's Hamburgers
In N Out
Taco Bell

DiabeticFoodie
05-11-12, 05:51 PM

I used to be a big Fuddrucker's fan, but I feel like their food quality has gone downhill over the years. It also depends on which location you go to, which is true of just about any chain restaurant. There used to be one here in Austin on Anderson Ln that was really good, but they shut that one down. The only one I still know of is not too far from me, but the quality is pretty bad. They cook it the temp I ask them to cook it, though; I'll give them that. It really irks me when a server asks, "How do you want your steak/burger cooked?" and then it comes out well-done despite my asking for medium rare. It's like, why did you bother asking??

ThorVII
05-11-12, 05:56 PM
Jimmy johns subs and clubs

nmishii
05-18-12, 05:29 PM
They also have albacore burger.....can't beat 10 bucks for a nice piece of char grilled white tuna in the buns or bread of your choice. That's if you want to go the healthier route. Otherwise, it's beef all the way:)

Another good place is zinburger....

I went to The Habit today. The albacore burger sounded good but they're a burger place so I went with the charburger. You're right, its a really good burger. I'll go back and try the albacore burger one day.

The closest Zinburger I could find is in Arizona, so I can't go in the near future.

Godlovesyou12
05-19-12, 11:10 AM
Wow never heard of some of these places!

mtytomlinson
05-19-12, 11:16 AM
Loooove subway but macdonal's been the best of all times :)

sparks229
05-19-12, 08:08 PM
I just found out that fuddruckers is literally right across the street from Sonic.

greygull
05-19-12, 11:22 PM
I got to eat at Chic-Fil-A today!!! 2 hour trip to the one we went to, but we went to several places, and it happened to be right there :)

sparks229
05-20-12, 02:40 PM
I got to eat at Chic-Fil-A today!!! 2 hour trip to the one we went to, but we went to several places, and it happened to be right there :)

*cry* today's Sunday :( no chic-Fil-a for me

lylahmae
05-20-12, 11:27 PM
OK if subway is fast food then so is Tim Horton's and nobody has even mentioned it!?! I drive 8 miles out of my way almost daily for Timmy's it is the greatest!