PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: Eagle Dragon, Mindvolt dragon, and Diamond dragon

Faelinsara
05-08-12, 10:07 PM
Has anyone figured out how to breed these yet? If so what dragons do you use to breed them?

Thanks.

333paddington
05-08-12, 10:10 PM
Have a look at the dragon section and match the two colours it says, eg. Eagle is red and yellow. These are rare dragons so you have to keep trying until you get one. Mindvolt is blue and yellow.

I don't know how to do the diamond one as yet.

Jessvilles
05-09-12, 01:21 PM
I am also hoping someone figures out how to breed the diamond one as well!

Sarah1t
05-10-12, 01:52 PM
Try every combination possible for diamond dragon but choose ones with magic dragon because it's a hybrid and it's own color and yes you can breed diamond dragon

kooky panda
05-10-12, 06:41 PM
There is now a Dragon Monthly Adme Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28468-Dragon-Story-Add-Me-May-2012). Once a forum is set up , it will move .
You can come post your ID .

PinkStarbelly
05-11-12, 03:35 AM
Does anyone know how to breed magic dragon?

PinkStarbelly
05-11-12, 03:42 AM
Another question.. What kind of hybrid is the green dragon that's trying to lick an apple in front of it's face? Tried looking in the market but couldnt find it

SlightlyJaded
05-11-12, 08:45 AM
That's the Fruitful dragon. Combining the air and plant dragons.

SlightlyJaded
05-11-12, 08:50 AM
I got the Eagle dragon with the Firestorm Dragon and the Fairy Dragon.

Faelinsara
05-11-12, 05:20 PM
I got Eagle dragon from reversing what I did for the firestorm dragon, so yellow and red, as opposed to red and yellow. Also for the magic dragon you just need water and fire, so red and blue. I think that might be the key to breeding a diamond dragon as well. Breeding a magic dragon with something that is yellow and green, since magic dragons have red and blue already in their makeup to make purple, so you get all five colors needed in the production of a diamond dragon. Here's hoping.

PinkStarbelly
05-11-12, 06:08 PM
I got Eagle dragon from reversing what I did for the firestorm dragon, so yellow and red, as opposed to red and yellow. Also for the magic dragon you just need water and fire, so red and blue. I think that might be the key to breeding a diamond dragon as well. Breeding a magic dragon with something that is yellow and green, since magic dragons have red and blue already in their makeup to make purple, so you get all five colors needed in the production of a diamond dragon. Here's hoping.

OH MY GOODNESS!! I thinking the exact thing and came to the forum to ask if anyone has tried it. Hehe!

Faelinsara
05-13-12, 03:35 PM
anyone have a mindvolt dragon? what combo did you use?

apec714
05-13-12, 06:30 PM
Btw mind volt wild dragon covers a wide spectrum to

PinkStarbelly
05-13-12, 08:36 PM

What do you mean?

PinkStarbelly
05-13-12, 08:42 PM

What do you mean?

Sorry, I misread it because you didn't write it thoroughly ..
Question - Have you tried breeding them that way?
I'm breeding Eagle with Serpant at the moment.

333paddington
05-13-12, 08:44 PM
My mindvolt came from blue and yellow combo

apec714
05-13-12, 08:47 PM
Ya sorry mind volts blue and yellow wild dragons green and red I think that covers every color combo you can breed

PinkStarbelly
05-14-12, 04:02 PM
I'm breeding Eagle with Serpant at the moment.

I got Fruitful as result. Very dissappointing! I realized that 2 hybrids can have so many results that it's probably is a better idea to breed to purebreds if we want a rare hybrid. Since they'e found Diamond Dragons now, maybe the research can be put in rest.

ladyj0y
05-15-12, 04:40 AM
OH MY GOODNESS!! I thinking the exact thing and came to the forum to ask if anyone has tried it. Hehe!

That would be really awesome if this would be the Way to breed the Diamond Dragon. Do you tried it already? Your Theory is really plausible

ladyj0y
05-15-12, 04:41 AM

Sorry XD quote the wrong One..now I think I did it right

Limaxa
05-15-12, 06:33 AM
I'm always getting the same egg/Dragon.. ^^

SlightlyJaded
05-16-12, 07:25 AM
I've bred the Magic dragon with the Butterfly dragon than reversed it(butterfly with magic) and ended up with fruitful both times.:-(

crystalrayn3
05-20-12, 12:26 AM

Great theory! I ran into the problem of finding a yellow & green dragon to breed with my magic dragon. There are 2 versions of green & yellow dragons: Fairy & Fruitful. So far, my attempts at breeding either one with a magic hasn't yielded the ellusive Diamond :D. Going to try placing the Magic in the #2 breeding slot & the Fairy or Fruitful in the #1 slot next.

ladyj0y
05-20-12, 03:27 AM
It would Be nice if the Persons who getting a Diamond could Write wich Dragons they Used and wich Level they had

crystalrayn3
05-20-12, 12:29 PM
It would Be nice if the Persons who getting a Diamond could Write wich Dragons they Used and wich Level they had

That would take away all the fun tho😃LOL

RotomGuy
05-20-12, 12:37 PM
I've bred the Magic dragon with the Butterfly dragon than reversed it(butterfly with magic) and ended up with fruitful both times.:-(

Why not try Fruitful with Magic? Might work.

crystalrayn3
05-20-12, 12:43 PM
Why not try Fruitful with Magic? Might work.

Hasn't worked yet *sigh*

piperazine
05-20-12, 07:24 PM
I got an Eagle dragon from combining Life dragon and Air dragon (in that order).

sweetstuff525
05-21-12, 05:25 AM
I got an Eagle dragon from combining Life dragon and Air dragon (in that order).

do you remember the level?

haymk
05-21-12, 10:42 AM
do you remember the level?

I have two eagle dragon. Only use forest and fire: lvl 4. Am i so lucky?

sweetstuff525
05-21-12, 10:44 AM
I have two eagle dragon. Only use forest and fire: lvl 4. Am i so lucky?

Yes you are lucky and I'm unlucky ugh lOl

haymk
05-21-12, 10:47 AM
Yes you are lucky and I'm unlucky ugh lOl

Not yet, I want an other dragon (Forest + Fire) to complete quest but I cant =))

driftboutique
05-21-12, 10:48 AM
I think my eagle came from two level 6 dragons.

RotomGuy
05-21-12, 11:41 AM
I want an eagle, but I keep getting Firestorms :(

rooncake
05-21-12, 06:27 PM
For me, eagle was a red dragon lvl 7 and an air lvl 4. Can anyone tell me what breeds to try for a Magic dragon?

sparks229
05-21-12, 07:11 PM
For me, eagle was a red dragon lvl 7 and an air lvl 4. Can anyone tell me what breeds to try for a Magic dragon?

Easy, you just do blue and red

rooncake
05-21-12, 08:38 PM

kikasa
05-21-12, 09:16 PM
from what i heard, diamond can be done using islander dragon and firestorm dragon. Chances quite low though.

kikasa
05-21-12, 09:23 PM
island dragon*

hokix
05-22-12, 12:00 AM
first try got me a magic

doraemon1121
05-22-12, 03:33 AM
Actually, can anyone post pics of the cross-breed eggs?
It is easier for us to know which dragon is it before it finishes hasting.

ShortyKianna
05-22-12, 08:49 AM
I have come to the conclusion that to hatch these rare eggs (eagle, wild, and fairy) you must have low level dragons (non evolved below level 7). Because I have tried over and over with my high level dragons and get the same egg. Really? Do I need 7 fruitful when all I want is the fairy? Reason why I have come to this conclusion is because all my low level neighbors all have low level dragons and all have the elusive dragons I've been trying to breed. For example a and b are used for colors and I've tried a+b, b+a, ab+a, ab+b, etc... And always get the same egg no matter what. I'm going to put this theory to the test and let you know my results.

PinkStarbelly
05-22-12, 09:21 AM
I have come to the conclusion that to hatch these rare eggs (eagle, wild, and fairy) you must have low level dragons (non evolved below level 7). Because I have tried over and over with my high level dragons and get the same egg. Really? Do I need 7 fruitful when all I want is the fairy? Reason why I have come to this conclusion is because all my low level neighbors all have low level dragons and all have the elusive dragons I've been trying to breed. For example a and b are used for colors and I've tried a+b, b+a, ab+a, ab+b, etc... And always get the same egg no matter what. I'm going to put this theory to the test and let you know my results.

I have another theory that it's beginner's luck. New players seen to get rare dragons frequently, same for me. I got 6 rare dragons within my 10 first breedings. 4 out of those 6 are fairies. Now, I only get 1 rare for every 10 breedings ..

RotomGuy
05-22-12, 09:30 AM
I have another theory that it's beginner's luck. New players seen to get rare dragons frequently, same for me. I got 6 rare dragons within my 10 first breedings. 4 out of those 6 are fairies. Now, I only get 1 rare for every 10 breedings ..
Same. I was actually struggling to get a Life Dragon. Now I'm getting dominated by Firestorms. Eagle, I need you!

moonlightknight
05-22-12, 02:30 PM
I can confrim this theory. I just spent the last three days trying to get to get an eagle dragon with lv 7 air and Lv 7 for and firestorm. Just yesterday I put two firestorm dragons in the den. One level 4 and one level 5. Here's what came out...

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t456/PhotonDragon/photo.png

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t456/PhotonDragon/photo-1.png

I believe that breeding lower level dragons bring rarer eggs. I have seen the proof.

Faelinsara
05-22-12, 03:34 PM
Hasn't worked yet *sigh*
I've tried several different combinations trying to get the diamond dragons. However, I am going to try what another poster suggested and use low level dragons. It could be that this thing is just super rare, or that no one is getting it through breeding at the moment, while TL works on developing more dragons. I mean we don't have a whole lot of dragons to begin with and this is a new game so perhaps they have put a hold on breeding this particular dragon until the develop something new. Otherwise, if we all bred the dragon, then no one would buy it from the store for that ridiculous price of 2000 gold.

ShortyKianna
05-22-12, 08:28 PM
Haha! I somehow knew it that lower level dragons breeds rarer eggs. There is no way all those newbies got so " lucky". Thanks for confirming that moonlightknight.

sparks229
05-22-12, 08:47 PM
Actually, can anyone post pics of the cross-breed eggs?
It is easier for us to know which dragon is it before it finishes hasting.

It's in the first post :)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28258-Dragon-Story-Lists-(In-Progress)

moonlightknight
05-23-12, 04:09 AM
You are very welcome my fellow dragon master ^_^

luckydragon5507
05-28-12, 11:15 AM
I literally JUST made an eagle dragon by using a level 7 fire dragon on the left and a level 5 air dragon on the right which is the opposite of what the game shows to combine. The incubation time is 14 hours so that's a quick way to tell whether or not you made one instead of waiting hours and hours to see the egg. So I don't think the age of dragons matter or whether they have evolved. Hope this helps!!!

bellabreez
05-28-12, 01:06 PM
I'm thinking I may have posted what's below in the wrong thread so I'm bringing it here, too. Has anyone else had this much difficulty getting a diamond, or is this nothing in comparison? Lol

Well I am breeding the level8 island and the level7 firestorm that has been successful for others to get the diamond, and am now on attempt 16! It could be attempt 17 because I think I may have forgot a fruitful before I started keeping a record. I now have gotten a:
Life
Fruitful
Fruitful
Magic
Mist
Eagle
Eagle
Firestorm
Life
Magic
Life
Island
Mist
Life
Life
Firestorm

Does anyone else find this as ridiculous as I do? I can't change now and start over cause that combo could take even longer. AND I just know that the NEXT one is going to be a diamond!!!

kyliesimonton
05-28-12, 01:27 PM
Red and Blue = Purple (aka magic). that's what i did.

snake073
05-28-12, 03:39 PM
I have breed level 10 diamond and level 10 eagle and got 2 out of 3 rare dragons.
Mind volt and magic were level 6.
Diamond with eagle gets firestorm
Diamond with eagle gets eagle
Diamond with eagle gets mindvolt
Diamond with magic gets magic.*
Diamond with mindvolt gets mist.*
Diamond with diamond gets firestorm.
I don't think level makes a difference.

SakuraSweetie
05-28-12, 04:19 PM
I don't understand why people said breeding lower level get the rare dragon. I try to get Fairy dragon 7 time with lower level dragon I only got fruit dragon. I am glad I got fairy dragon now. I think level not make any different is just random or your luck.

sunstorm01
05-28-12, 04:23 PM
Does anyone know if a diamond and a diamond breeds a diamond?

snake073
05-28-12, 04:34 PM
Read my thread above. The answer at the moment is no.

katy840
05-28-12, 04:50 PM
I have been trying like crazy to get a wild, fairy, and eagle dragons but turn out with life and firestone each time. It's so frustrating! haha

Faelinsara
05-28-12, 05:08 PM
I've been having trouble breeding the diamond dragon too. I'm using a lvl 7 firestorm and lvl 7 island and mostly I've gotten magic eggs, got one fruitful.

katy840
05-28-12, 05:11 PM
What dragon would one get if you bred the island and eagle or using the serpent with the eagle/firestorm?

mudpievivi
05-30-12, 02:52 AM
What dragon would one get if you bred the island and eagle or using the serpent with the eagle/firestorm?

This morning i just tried lvl4 serpent wif lvl4 eagle, still getting firestorm! Sad, sad, sad...

Hobtuse
05-30-12, 05:59 AM
I'm thinking I may have posted what's below in the wrong thread so I'm bringing it here, too. Has anyone else had this much difficulty getting a diamond, or is this nothing in comparison? Lol

Well I am breeding the level8 island and the level7 firestorm that has been successful for others to get the diamond, and am now on attempt 16! It could be attempt 17 because I think I may have forgot a fruitful before I started keeping a record. I now have gotten a:
Life
Fruitful
Fruitful
Magic
Mist
Eagle
Eagle
Firestorm
Life
Magic
Life
Island
Mist
Life
Life
Firestorm

Does anyone else find this as ridiculous as I do? I can't change now and start over cause that combo could take even longer. AND I just know that the NEXT one is going to be a diamond!!!

This is not ridiculous. I have tried 20+ times.
My results are a wee bit worse than yours.
1 Wild, 9 Firestorm, 4 Island, 4 Fruitful, 3 Wild. Not sure if I got a Mist.

Just keep going. Pretty sure there are people who have tried much more than me and failed.

Hobtuse
05-30-12, 06:02 AM
Tried a lot of different combinations of Island and Firestorm since I get so many of them that I can have them at different levels.

katy840
05-30-12, 07:41 PM
I just put together my level 4 magic dragon and level 4 mist and came up with a mindvolt. I am currently breeding my level 4 fire dragon and level 6 air dragon and according to the time it takes to breed, I should be getting an eagle dragon....finally! Now I just need to get my wild and diamond pfft haha

zehelisles
05-30-12, 09:12 PM
What if you breed a genie and poison dragon? Even better chances at both being maxed level? *to get a diamond dragon* i mean diamond dragons are a combo of everything.... And genie and poison dragons are everything also you got magic, which is combo fire and water the you have the air and earth from genie and poison wala, all the elements to make diamond?

zehelisles
05-30-12, 09:25 PM
Well the only down side is with this u need alot of luck to get diamond because yes its everything but that also means with this combo u can literally make every dragon in the game.....

tonynpatty89
05-30-12, 09:30 PM
You all need common sense here.. 1st graders probably can mix and match colors better than y'all.. As far as breeding a diamond dragon.. IT'S A RARE so even with a successful combination of dragon species the chance of getting one won't be 100%.. For the guy and those who want to know how to earn coins , there's many things you can do 1 thing is don't over feed dragons that don't provide a lot of income, keep at 3 or 4 level another thing you can do is breed two water dragons(blue+blue) and sell the egg for 10k.. However the breeding time may be at 15hours I can't remember.. Amon other coin making options, also don't result to *****ing, I've seen some people ***** in a few ways here that would lose my respect

tonynpatty89
05-30-12, 09:33 PM
I don't think breeding two max level dragons give higher chances, I've done that on several occasions and never got rare.. I have 7 different max level dragons by the way.. Good luck with breeding rares!

budraider
06-17-12, 12:44 PM
It is very simple for mindvolt, breed low levels, and theres a 30% chance to get it. I did that and i was successful on getting one.
Plus, two dragons kissing!
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q596/Budraider/1c431564.jpg

PattyZhangp
06-17-12, 04:48 PM
Yay!!!! I just got the mindvolt: eagle level 10 x island level 7 = 22 hour breeding time, after a million islands, firestorms, and mists. :)

jingga_farm
06-20-12, 05:18 PM
I'm little bit remember that i was breed mist 6th lvl and magic 6th lvl for Mindvolt.. Hope it's working guyz..
O ya, i find player SUGAR, she has 4 diamond dragon!!! I don't know her ID unluckily =<

Yahpets
07-21-12, 07:11 AM
here is mine chart eagle (yellow/red) lvl 10 x serpent lvl 9 (blue/green)
1. 6 hours - wild* rare
2. 3hours - life
3. 3hours - life
4. 5 hours - parakeet* super rare
5. 13 hours - scorpion* super rare
6. 12 hours - firestorm
7. 13 hours -scorpion* super rare
not evloving serpent :)

TimeoAndHaizea
11-02-12, 01:55 AM
Hi,
To breed ? Magic Dragon, you must crossbreed a Fire Dragon with a Water Dragon.
Try much times, if you're unlucky.
Bye
Does anyone know how to breed magic dragon?

TimeoAndHaizea
11-02-12, 02:53 AM
Hi,
Sorry, but if I think I've read somewhere that to breed a Dimond Dragon, it is absolutely necessary to crossbreed 2 hybrid dragons, which have, each 2 of the 4 different basic colors.
I explain: the 4 basic colors are Red, Green, Yellow and Blue (respectively Fire, Forest, Air and Water).
You must crossbreed for example an hybrid Red/Green with an hybrid Yellow/Blue, or an hybrid Red/Yellow with an hybrid Green/Blue.
A known crossbreed to obtain a Diamond Dragon is Firestorm Dragon with Island Dragon.
Try this crossbreed a des times and you should obtain this rarest dragon.
Good Luck.
I'll try it too in a moment.
P.S.: Excuse my bad English, I'm French.
Bye
Try every combination possible for diamond dragon but choose ones with magic dragon because it's a hybrid and it's own color and yes you can breed diamond dragon

11-02-12, 12:23 PM
I have had so many eagles i have to sell them, no room. Used epic air and fire. Also scorpion and firestorm. I want a honeybee and can't get one every thing gets me an eagle, firestorm or scorpion!

rachelrachh
11-02-12, 03:19 PM
I really want a Fairy dragon! Have been breeding my Air and Forest dragon (both Max Level) for about 6 attempts so far. Every single time got a Fruitful. Ugh! And then I got a Parakeet. Was a bit thrilled yet disappointed at the same time. As Parakeet is even rarer than Fairy and has more earning power, I guess I really shouldn't complain... but am still gonna continue breeding the Air and Forest till I get the Fairy I want.

PDAGuppies
11-02-12, 06:01 PM
A lot of people have gotten these dragons but the combos don't work for everyone.
Basically try all the possible combinations. Then, your set. The final step is based on luck (and timing as some people think but I don't agree with that).

wihar87
12-02-12, 09:55 PM
How many percent to get diamond dragon? T_T i breed fire strom and island,but i don't have it..so hard.

wihar87
12-02-12, 09:59 PM
How many percent to have diamond dragon? T_T

Colin2002
08-22-14, 03:57 AM
:D Ask your neighbours maybe they know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocauina
08-22-14, 09:55 AM
To breed Diamond we only need 3 colors and not 5 (in the minimun).
I've breeded Diamond with Athletic and Chocolate.

The Magic dragon gem doesn't split in the breeding den, like Tropic, Virtue, Dino, and others more. So to breeding the Diamond dragon the purple gem only counts has one gem and not 2

Yellow and Red gives Eagle along with Firestorm, Firemane, Clockwork, Scorpion and Honeybee.
Green and Yellow gives Fruitfull along with Fairy, Parakeet, Wildflower and Cactus.
Yellow and Blue gives Mindvolt along with Mist, Social and Patchwork.

For Diamond, there are thousand of combinations.

kooky panda
08-25-14, 07:10 AM
This is an older thread. Closing.

For general breeding information see this thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?46070-Dragon-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-II)
For specific dragon threads see the Dragon Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide)