PDA

View Full Version : Food consumption rate suddenly skyrocketed!!

Unregistered
11-08-10, 09:27 AM
Norman, check this out
I have a gut feeling that the food consumption rate suddenly skyrocketed!!

Just now, my money was near 4000, and I had Restaurant Story running on background for like 15 minutes max.

Returned to the game, and found that most of my food was gone...and my money is now near 70,000 !!

wow...in 15 minutes?? lol I like it !!!!

I personally like food getting consumed fast hehe

Anyways, can you confirm this?

Unregistered
11-08-10, 09:29 AM
The food consumption rate hasn't skyrocketed. It's a bug where every time you get off RS and get on it again (even after 30 seconds), all your food, no matter how much you had, is completely sold.

ID: Roamfree
11-09-10, 12:46 AM
I agree. When I'm have the app open and watching I serve about 30 per minute. but when I exit and come back say in an hour its like 100 servings a minute avg. its hard to keep up No way can i cook any recipes that takes more than 4 hours unless its while im sleeping. The only think that seems to keep up(barely) is the 1 hr Fish and Chips at 800 serving per cooking. No other dish can average 800 serving per hour. I hate putting something in front of door and closing restaurant for half a day or more just to cook food only to have it be gone in a few hours. Dont get me wrong I love the money thats rolling in but i dont get to cook half the recipes and level up. it sucks
-mike