PDA

View Full Version : Some pet rooms need 250+ gems

LawHay
05-08-12, 02:57 PM
I believe there is a bug at least on my phone, I have friends who play this game and for example they only used 11 gems to buy the Luxury Suite but for me I need to pay 44 gems Another example is with the Double Rainbow room I need 218 gem whereas my friend only needs like around 45 gems i think. So either my phone has a bug or hers does.
Please let me know if this has happened to anyone else or if I'm the only one. ahhh

sweetstuff525
05-08-12, 04:20 PM
I believe there is a bug at least on my phone, I have friends who play this game and for example they only used 11 gems to buy the Luxury Suite but for me I need to pay 44 gems Another example is with the Double Rainbow room I need 218 gem whereas my friend only needs like around 45 gems i think. So either my phone has a bug or hers does.
Please let me know if this has happened to anyone else or if I'm the only one. ahhh

A lot of people have different prices and rooms....even on expansions prices and times some wait 2 days others like me wait 4 days for expansion...I think they should make prices and days equal

But it a new game probably still tweaking it....