PDA

View Full Version : Crops disappearing...

lizrt
05-08-12, 02:41 PM
Lately I have been having a problem on both my devices where I plow and plant crops, come back a few hours later, and half the farm is gone! It sheets "tap to shop" icon. this wouldn't be a huge issue, but my coins don't get replaced. It's like I planted them and they were deleted so to speak. Is anybody else having this issue? I am using a Samsung galaxy tablet and a Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket. They have different stone ids also. Please help....this is getting extremely aggravating!!!!! :mad:

lizrt
05-08-12, 02:43 PM
* It says "tap to shop" instead of the crop I planted.

Fixed my spelling error!

kooky panda
05-08-12, 02:48 PM
check to make sure you have a good connection on the game. Are you playing on wifi?
Also before you plant go visit a neighbor to make sure you are synced with the servers before plowing and planting.

pinkster73
05-08-12, 03:00 PM
Today my fox totally disappeared. I had to exit out and go back in and he was back. I almost had a hissy like bobbyrae suggested.

I'm not sure if this is related, but it could be.

nmishii
05-08-12, 04:12 PM
It sounds like your actions aren't getting sent to the TL servers.

It might be because of a poor internet connection.

It might be because after you planted you quickly exited the game, not giving your game enough time to send your actions to the server.

I'm often in an area where the 3G service isn't that great and there is no wifi and have to monitor my game to make sure my actions "take." Sometimes the connection will fade in and out, causing this. If I restart my phone it usually helps.

lizrt
05-10-12, 06:09 AM
Thank you all! I thought it may have had something to do with my internet....I don't always connect to my Wi-Fi, but I will from now on!

trace35
05-10-12, 03:58 PM
One way of checking u are connected while yor in the game is straight after planting go to your wall. If no msgs are there or it continually loads....... Your not connected and any play will not be saved.