PDA

View Full Version : Room decor cost

flaquitachula
05-08-12, 02:01 PM
Is there a list that shows not just the cost to purchase rooms but also the cost to decorate pet/fun rooms along with how long each room takes to finish??? I guess I am spoiled by all the information we have for Fashion Story. With Pet Hotel being so new, it probably hasn't been compiled yet. And I don't think i am up to the challenge. :-)

PinkStarbelly
05-08-12, 07:24 PM
Is there a list that shows not just the cost to purchase rooms but also the cost to decorate pet/fun rooms along with how long each room takes to finish??? I guess I am spoiled by all the information we have for Fashion Story. With Pet Hotel being so new, it probably hasn't been compiled yet. And I don't think i am up to the challenge. :-)

There's no such list st the moment but I know from experence that the decoration price is 70-80% of the construction price. The lowest decoration price I've seen is for the Coral Reef that is 66,6% (300+200). When it comes to waitig time for each room, it's quite random. Typically the more expensive rooms (that doesn't need parts) takes longer but there's always exceptions like the Sultan Suite that obly takes seconds. Most (if not all) constructible rooms has short decoration timw if you don't count the time to gather parts. One last thing is - I know expansions' waiting time are different for players, same goes for the room prices so I don't know if te waitig time for them are different too.

Ps. While mentioning list, just wanted you to know I'm working on a profit chart that I'll probably post in a few hours :)

flaquitachula
05-09-12, 09:40 PM
There's no such list st the moment but I know from experence that the decoration price is 70-80% of the construction price. The lowest decoration price I've seen is for the Coral Reef that is 66,6% (300+200). When it comes to waitig time for each room, it's quite random. Typically the more expensive rooms (that doesn't need parts) takes longer but there's always exceptions like the Sultan Suite that obly takes seconds. Most (if not all) constructible rooms has short decoration timw if you don't count the time to gather parts. One last thing is - I know expansions' waiting time are different for players, same goes for the room prices so I don't know if te waitig time for them are different too.

Ps. While mentioning list, just wanted you to know I'm working on a profit chart that I'll probably post in a few hours :)

Thanks. I knew there was someone out there that would put together this sort of thing. Not surprised it's you as you are very thourough. I wanted to let you know that i took your strategy advice and it is totally working for me. got the sultan suite this morning and now waiting to accumulate enough for the decor would shouldn't tale too long. You are awesome. Totally appreciate your help. Thanks!!! Castle Avamir

PinkStarbelly
05-09-12, 09:56 PM
Thanks. I knew there was someone out there that would put together this sort of thing. Not surprised it's you as you are very thourough. I wanted to let you know that i took your strategy advice and it is totally working for me. got the sultan suite this morning and now waiting to accumulate enough for the decor would shouldn't tale too long. You are awesome. Totally appreciate your help. Thanks!!! Castle Avamir

Aaw! You're too sweet! I'm very happy that I was able to help you :)