PDA

View Full Version : I think I finally solved my problem!!!

hunny124
05-08-12, 12:42 PM
I have been having tons of coins missing out of my game now for about a month and also real bad in sync problems..were things would be set back to start for me..another words if I cooked something on my ovens I would leave the game and come back to find nothing cooking..I had these problems for a long time..now I also play RS and the coins started to go missing on there a few days ago..so I thought to myself why would both games do the same exact thing and I also had sync problems with RS too..so I came on here as a last resort and I found this thread on connection problems..so I decided I would disconnect my wifi and play without to see if it was the problem..guess what....It was my problem... my wifi wasn't in sync with TL servers..now I also play PSS and when I play without the wifi I can't see all my pets..but when I connect my wifi BINGO!! all my pets are there..and I don't have a coin problem with PSS or have I ever..so here is my solution to all my games problems..BS and RS no wifi..PSS wifi..so now I know why TL could not fix this problem..its on our side..so for me it was my connections..hope this helps any else out there with these problems..

hunny124
05-08-12, 12:46 PM
Oh btw I am playing on a 3g phone plan with my company on an android admire..and it works fine!

mposey
05-09-12, 04:29 AM
This happens to me all the time. The start cooking food come back to find nothing cooking. Makes me so mad!!! Also w connections too. Thanks for sharing ...looks like ill need to remember to turn off my WiFi :( it hasn't been acting up much lately! I always thought it was the game because sometimes no problem signs will come up when my food wasn't there cooking. But now I know! Thank you.

RoseMeyer
05-09-12, 07:04 AM
yah, well then the specs shoudl tell you when you download the game that it doesnt work on wifi.

some devices only have wifi.

GroovyRuss
05-09-12, 12:31 PM
works fine on wifi your wifi settings need fixing.

hunny124
05-09-12, 12:38 PM
I'm not saying it doesn't work on wifi..some games for me it does..I'm just saying how I solved all my problems with my games..If you find you have these problems just fine tune your connections with each game and see what works..

RoseMeyer
05-10-12, 07:20 AM
works fine on wifi your wifi settings need fixing.

BAH! did that. Still didn't work. I am NOT going to hire a stinking IT department in my basement to help me play games.

I just choose games that WORK on my wifi.

easy peasy.

GroovyRuss
05-10-12, 09:20 AM
BAH! did that. Still didn't work. I am NOT going to hire a stinking IT department in my basement to help me play games.

I just choose games that WORK on my wifi.

easy peasy.

look at your router logs. if you see errors to the TL server ip then a few simple tweaks will fix it.
what happens is a lot of routers are not set up correctly so port forwarding is hosed etc...
What happens in BS is client side. your client tells the TL server how much coin you
made, what table you moved etc.... IF you lose sync then the server as an example will give you
coin total based on its idea of what you did which is ALWAYS too low much much slower rate.

RoseMeyer
05-10-12, 06:06 PM
Yo remember that episode of the office where the boss asks jim for a "Rundown". Whatever look Jim had on his face, that's whatIlook like now. That all sounds like some stuff my boss would want done and Id have to go down to the basement and tell the IT guys to do it.

Ijust want to play, I donwanna look at router logs.

Im too old for this {}

RoseMeyer
05-11-12, 01:11 PM
um yeah duh, Iput the thumb drive with the security key on it back in the usb drive.

*******blushing**********
Who took it out!!!!!!!!!! lesse if that helps.....