PDA

View Full Version : account hacked?

mason286
05-08-12, 06:25 AM
I got home from work and it looked like someone had been playing my game. However no one had played it at my house. All my counters ( i had 25) are now gone, not even in storage. All my tables have also been moved. What's going on? Is it possible someone was playing my game? I have been playing for awhile ( level 48) and this has never happened. Help

sweetstuff525
05-08-12, 06:40 AM
I got home from work and it looked like someone had been playing my game. However no one had played it at my house. All my counters ( i had 25) are now gone, not even in storage. All my tables have also been moved. What's going on? Is it possible someone was playing my game? I have been playing for awhile ( level 48) and this has never happened. Help

Wow... Contact support@teamlava.com or pm Bp or dw

Godlovesyou12
05-08-12, 06:44 AM
Oh no! Be sure to check in with Team Lava

kooky panda
05-08-12, 07:13 AM
Try force closing your game or restarting your device.
If that does not bring back you items, contact support as sweetstuff suggested. Give them your storm ID, the game and when this happened.

smith1981
05-09-12, 03:19 PM
I'm really surprised more people haven't been complaining about this. On at least TWO occasions I was unable to "go home"/ get out of visiting another persons restaurant, as their game had mistakenly become "mine". Thankfully I'm not the type of person who would mess with another persons game but I easily could have. I believe I got out of their games and back into my own by visiting someone else, which fixed the glitch. I would be so pissed if someone got into mine.

nmishii
05-09-12, 03:30 PM
I have been unable to "go home" on several occasions from Farm, RS, and BS, and others have posted the same issue. Once I wanted to see if I could do something permanent, so I moved some chairs in a neighbor's restaurant, visited another neighbor so I could get home, and then went back to my neighbor's restaurant. The chairs I moved were put back where they should have been, so the changes I made weren't permanent.

That appears to be a different issue. I think the one the OP is seeing is where a person starts up a game and ends up with someone else's game and they can play it as if it was theirs.

RoseMeyer
05-09-12, 03:40 PM
Once I wanted to see if I could do something permanent,
when I did that, I immediately got a sync error and evrything went back...

LCAHEARTS
05-09-12, 03:47 PM
Wait, what? We can access other players games? Seems incredibly ridiculous.

viviansmo
05-09-12, 04:02 PM
I have been unable to "go home" on several occasions from Farm, RS, and BS, and others have posted the same issue. Once I wanted to see if I could do something permanent, so I moved some chairs in a neighbor's restaurant, visited another neighbor so I could get home, and then went back to my neighbor's restaurant. The chairs I moved were put back where they should have been, so the changes I made weren't permanent.

That appears to be a different issue. I think the one the OP is seeing is where a person starts up a game and ends up with someone else's game and they can play it as if it was theirs.

Once I wanted to see if I could do something permanent,
when I did that, I immediately got a sync error and evrything went back...

When I played on Android, that seemed to happen a lot...I'd be on someone else's farm with edit capability. I tried giving them something from my inventory... A tree and a birdbath I think... But it didn't stick either. If it had, I would've reported it, but I figured it was just display & sync issues.

tzvetkata
05-10-12, 05:18 AM
The OP seems to have a different problem. Here's a thread about the issue you mentioned :)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28187-Design-tab-bug