PDA

View Full Version : How to get the makeup counter

preciousvalentina
05-08-12, 03:26 AM
Hi everyone. Currently i am in level 40 and can't seem to locate the makeup counter that everyone is talking about. Can anyone be as kind as to tell me how to adquire it.

Thank you.

Add me
preciousvalentina

and my friends:
ninirachel
fancydancy

lollyloo123
05-08-12, 03:49 AM
The make up counter is located in the Design Tab, and right on the end theres a little tab that looks like a make-up brush. Click and you'll find it there.

In my personal opinion I wouldn't buy it - its 36 Gems and you only get 8 back - save your gems for something better.

-Beautique

edie62
05-08-12, 07:58 AM
Hi there, I dont seem to have the tab for the makeup counter. Do you get at some leavel? Id like to see one after all Ive read about it.
My last tab only has the buy with gem boxes and bags, them some coins to buy with gems. It would be greatmif someone could answer this for me.
Cheers :-)

kattybell
05-08-12, 08:15 AM
If you're on Android I believe that TL hasn't released the makeup counter yet for Android.

preciousvalentina
05-09-12, 03:27 AM
Thank you for your response. I was also curious about it but I have and Android , and the 36 gems is a lot so you are right lollyloo123 i will save my gems.

GeesSweets
05-09-12, 02:05 PM
The make up counter has problems. It starts your order and never finishes but the next day it will appear as expired. Also it only makes 4 products, no not worth the trouble.

edie62
05-09-12, 05:21 PM
Im very greatful you guys have taken the time to give answers. Thank you :-)