PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Not Opening-Ongoing for months now

Francois09
05-08-12, 01:15 AM
To whom it may concern:
I have an HTC Mytouch with Android-I have several Teamlava Apps. Fashion Story happens to be my very favorite one and the one I have invested in the most. When I touch the app icon it gives a sorry message and says that it stopped working unexpectedly and to try again. Choices from there are "force close" and "report". I have sent numerous emails, sent reports, and even spoke with my cell carrier about the problem. Please fix this.
I am unable to get the app id version for you. Please let me know if there is any other info needed. Thank you.
Teamlava id: Francois09
Platform: Android
Carrier: T-Mobile

Francois09
05-08-12, 01:22 AM
Also I use wifi most of the time to play the apps.

nmishii
05-08-12, 01:29 AM
i looked up the specs for your phone.

Try reinstalling the app. That'll bring you up to the latest version and it occasionally fixes issues.

Or it could be a memory issue since you have 288 MB RAM. Try moving your TeamLava games and any other large apps to your SD card. Clear your cache. Before you start your game, run a task ****er such as Advanced Task ****er.

Your screen resolution is 320 x 480 and from the picture of your phone, my not be high enough. I know there are limitations but don't know what they are. You might be able to send a Private Message to DaojinWildfire to see what the minimum resolution is. I know he posted it once but can't remember where.