PDA

View Full Version : Gem Pet Rooms

flaquitachula
05-07-12, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know if it costs gems to decorate a gem pet room or coins? Is there a list of how much it costs to decorate the pet rooms?

driftboutique
05-07-12, 07:40 PM
I only have the Siamese cats, but the decor cost was in coins, not gems. I don't recall how much it was but it was disproportionately low. The soulmate and baby do cost gems. I paid 22 gems for my Siamese and 22 for his soulmate before the price was doubled. Now it's 44 if I want a new pet room or a baby.

Hopefully some folks with other gem animals will chime in and share their experiences so we can see if there are patterns here :)

sparks229
05-07-12, 07:57 PM
Ok here's my info for the Effeil tower one (cute little dog one)

Decor: coins
Soulmate: 6 gems, 3 hours
Baby: i dont know, not there yet :(

flaquitachula
05-07-12, 09:46 PM
I only have the Siamese cats, but the decor cost was in coins, not gems. I don't recall how much it was but it was disproportionately low. The soulmate and baby do cost gems. I paid 22 gems for my Siamese and 22 for his soulmate before the price was doubled. Now it's 44 if I want a new pet room or a baby.

Hopefully some folks with other gem animals will chime in and share their experiences so we can see if there are patterns here :)

Yikes!! That is expensive. I wish there was a list of what each room makes alone, with a soul mate and with a baby!!! So we could know if it would be worth it to buy the room but not get a soul mate or baby??? -castle avamir and Alli's Designs

flaquitachula
05-07-12, 09:46 PM
Ok here's my info for the Effeil tower one (cute little dog one)

Decor: coins
Soulmate: 6 gems, 3 hours
Baby: i dont know, not there yet :(

thanks - those little French bull dogs are adorable!!!

flaquitachula
05-07-12, 09:54 PM
Just bought the Paradise Pool Pet Room for 40something gems....cost 10 coins to build it and no waiting time!! Not sure yet, what the soulmate costs.