PDA

View Full Version : Processing message

sparks229
05-07-12, 07:16 PM
I keep getting this "processing" message in my bakery. Usually it means what I did last hasn't been saved on the servers. Here comes the confusing part (for me at least.)

I just finished serving my berry rhubarb pie, my donuts, ice cream, etc. so I start another batch of berry rhubarb pie. That's when I get the processing message. All of my food hasn't been served. Except for one oven that has a berry rhubarb pie with 10 hours left on it. This also happened to Me when I was redecorating yesterday.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

trace35
05-07-12, 10:19 PM
Yes I am. Its kind of like what happens with 'out of sync'. But no out of sync msg pops up. I think when it happens I don't get the xp etc added in for those dishes but not sure

gail66
05-07-12, 10:27 PM
I'm having a problem with writing message they don't appear straight away like they use too it's like a blank box until a few minutes and then they appear strangely annoying and taking ages to post

sparks229
05-07-12, 11:54 PM
Yes I am. Its kind of like what happens with 'out of sync'. But no out of sync msg pops up. I think when it happens I don't get the xp etc added in for those dishes but not sure

Yes it's out of sync but I served all my pie then I started a new batch. That's when I got the message. All of the fully cooked dishes were back. Except for one that had 10 left to bake.

sparks229
05-07-12, 11:54 PM
I'm having a problem with writing message they don't appear straight away like they use too it's like a blank box until a few minutes and then they appear strangely annoying and taking ages to post

I think that's been reported already.

nmishii
05-08-12, 12:41 AM
I haven't see the processing problem in BS. but when I try to plant in Farm with a poor internet connection it'll refresh and I'll lose progress. It doesn't always process the actions in the order performed.

So maybe all it had time to get to the server was that you started the berry pie. So you lost the progress from serving all but the berry pie, and your berry pie start got sent to the server.

sparks229
05-08-12, 08:05 AM
Ok..... That kinda makes sense.