PDA

View Full Version : Is it necessary to have stairs?

piggiful
05-07-12, 10:23 AM
It does look cute when they walk up and down the stairs...but is it required?What does it do for the hotel?

Purplum
05-07-12, 10:39 AM
As far as I can tell, the only benefit is that it ups your hotel's star level, which is used as a multiplier in your daily bonus. The daily bonus was pretty sweet for the first week or so, but now it seems to be kind of pitiful. I put my stairs in storage until they decide to fix it.

The little animals do look cute going up and down the stairs though. :)

dria_91
05-07-12, 11:13 AM
You need the stairs so that the animals can access other rooms of the hotel. If you don't have stairs for them to go up,they can't get to higher rooms.

Branston73
05-07-12, 11:28 AM
I don't have stairs due to having too little space. The only thing it effects is you paw rating.

Branston73
05-07-12, 11:29 AM
#Your.

piggiful
05-07-12, 12:08 PM
That's what I thought. Thanks. And the Paw rating is only for the daily bonus....which is pretty tiny even after playing for just 1 day.
I just spent 75k on the ballet studio and 49k furnishing it. I won't be going nuts on a 2k bonus:-D
I will keep the stairs in for now though. I'm not tired of watching them climb the stairs just yet.

piggiful
05-07-12, 12:09 PM
oh...that was my 500th post.....

queentina3
05-07-12, 03:11 PM
You need the stairs so that the animals can access other rooms of the hotel. If you don't have stairs for them to go up,they can't get to higher rooms.

You don't get anything out of having them go to the other rooms via the stairs anyways, only if you teleport them there via the bubble over their heads. The stairs only go towards you "paw" for the daily bonus, and only give you about 1 paw for like 4 staircases. The difference between having 3 paws or 4 paws for the daily bonus is so small you actually lose money by having them in your hotel. You're better off storing them and making more rooms that can make you more money in a few hours than the daily bonus will give you a day.

lollyloo123
05-08-12, 06:10 AM
Awh but they look so cute going up and down ^-^

piggiful
05-08-12, 06:23 AM
Awh but they look so cute going up and down ^-^
They sure do....but I stored them as of last night to make room for the ramen stand:-D

dria_91
05-16-12, 08:39 PM
Lol oh I see. Maybe it's just me, I like watching them travel to other rooms and going up and down the stairs

hertry
05-17-12, 05:30 AM
I have 3 stairs originally but my paws rate still 1, it is completely useless. I wonder how the paw is rating
I store them all up and put more lovely pet room which entertain me more

I hope pet room can be stored too i want to have more different pets but i dont wanna sell them :::(