PDA

View Full Version : What is the best gift to send besides gem?

caramel54
05-07-12, 08:36 AM
What is the best gift to send? I send out my three gems but I want to gift my other nbrs too but I don't know what gift most people would like so I just do a random one every day. Which one is most needed for building rooms?

adorablechic
05-07-12, 01:13 PM
I would say the ones that have the most constructable parts for building rooms.

adorablechic
05-07-12, 01:14 PM
*constructible

PinkStarbelly
05-07-12, 04:55 PM
That's quite a difficult question in this game. This game is different from BS and RS where you'd need 4 different parts for the old appliances and 2-3 on the newer ones and the amount of parts varies from 12-20 parts if I'm not mistaken. In this game everything varies much more. Some rooms only need 1 kind of parts but tons of them! Therefore, it's really difficult because it just depends on what rooms the neighbor likes or prefer. My conclusion is to just go random and send a different 1 everyday or if you're ambitious - when a nbr sends a material request for a specific part, gift that same part.

sparks229
05-07-12, 06:19 PM
I usually send colorful rocks every day. I Think you need 25 of those for a room (painted canyon???) and I like the colors ;)

PinkStarbelly
05-07-12, 07:10 PM
I usually send colorful rocks every day. I Think you need 25 of those for a room (painted canyon???) and I like the colors ;)

It's actually the Pyramids that needs 25 colorful rocks. Hehe! :)
Golden Gate Bridge needs 30 Iron Beams, Taj Mahal needs 22 Wallpaper.

However, I did some quick research and found that Colorful Rocks and Wallpaper are the most versatile parts that can be used the most.

PinkStarbelly
05-07-12, 07:16 PM
However, I did some quick research and found that Colorful Rocks and Wallpaper are the most versatile parts that can be used the most.

Another thing is that the Grill seems to be the equivelent of Nozzle in BS. It can't be used for anything (yet?).

caramel54
05-07-12, 07:43 PM
Ok thanks :)

sparks229
05-07-12, 07:55 PM
Another thing is that the Grill seems to be the equivelent of Nozzle in BS. It can't be used for anything (yet?).

Oh no! I've been accepting tons of those. Clueless as always :(