PDA

View Full Version : Goals for FS

val3113
05-07-12, 06:25 AM
So, BS recently got new goals. Why can't FS get goals too? It has made BS so much more fun. The goals are simple and not worth, anything but coins, but it has made the game much more interesting. I definately think we need more goals in FS!!!!!

sourlicorice2
05-07-12, 08:25 AM
No thank you. I'd rather not have goals cause one always ends up being add more neighbors which I don't want to do. I know I don't have to do it but then I can't get the next goal which is just frustrating. And i won't waste gems to complete it.

Bludeeful
05-08-12, 07:40 PM
I haven't gotten a new goal in weeks and I'm starting to get really bored with the game. I like having goals (and the sense of accomplishment!) Silly, I know . . .but c'mon- WHERE MUH GOALZ AT???

Ic3e
05-08-12, 08:38 PM
I haven't gotten a new goal in weeks and I'm starting to get really bored with the game. I like having goals (and the sense of accomplishment!) Silly, I know . . .but c'mon- WHERE MUH GOALZ AT???

No offense but do I really have to answer that question? No more goals, you completed them all. I'm not disappointed in finish all my goals because 1.) I hate expanding 2.) I hate getting neighbors that later quit the game.

val3113
05-09-12, 11:21 AM
Some people like the goals and some don't but it would be nice to have that option. The goals in BS were simple and didn't cost gems or a lot of coins. They were geared towards beggining players, but were fun.

awertie
05-09-12, 12:53 PM
I would love goals geared toward higher- level players rewarding exclusive items.

sourlicorice2
05-09-12, 05:07 PM
I wouldn't mind goals if they don't include "add more nbrs"

princessbella99
05-11-12, 08:42 PM
No offense but do I really have to answer that question? No more goals, you completed them all. I'm not disappointed in finish all my goals because 1.) I hate expanding 2.) I hate getting neighbors that later quit the game.

i totally agreed. i do not add anymore nbrs and saving up for exapnsion takes way too long! my present goals are need to finish by expanding! but i would like goals that give really special items!

ariesblu
05-11-12, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't mind goals at all.