PDA

View Full Version : Rooms not fully reaching their potential coin-making!

PinkStarbelly
05-06-12, 09:12 PM
It's been reported earlier that the Ramen Stand rarely makes it all the way to 4,500 coins as promised (4,500coins/1hr) and instead the room is ready to be collected only att 2,000-something coins.

I've noticed many of my other rooms has the same problem. Sultan Suite that promises 19,400 coins / 4 hrs normally only makes in halfway also. The bouncing stars on that room normally only gives me 10,000-something coins. The reason why we get certain rooms is because we only want to collect coins a certain amount of times each day. Please get this fixed!!!

Emenae
05-06-12, 10:23 PM
Yeah that happens to me too! I've started a few days ago though. So far, all the ones I have gotten do that. I dunno why.

Oh and I have a question... If you party with someone's pets... how much coins do they get?
:)

CuddlyDragon
05-06-12, 10:45 PM
Hmm...

I will let the Engineering Team know!!

-CD

Branston73
05-06-12, 11:36 PM
It happens to me too.

MiniLaura
05-07-12, 05:27 AM
It happens because the coins show up in the rooms before the room is ready.
For example, say a room takes two hours to be ready. The coins show up in the room after about one hour and the amount earned is half the total profit. If you wait another hour, it will reach the full profit.

Personally, I wish the coins wouldn't show up in the rooms until full profit is reached. We would still be able to collect early by tapping on the room and selecting "collect" from the menu at the bottom.

PinkStarbelly
05-08-12, 07:08 AM
Yeah that happens to me too! I've started a few days ago though. So far, all the ones I have gotten do that. I dunno why.

Oh and I have a question... If you party with someone's pets... how much coins do they get?
:)

20 coins

PinkStarbelly
05-08-12, 07:11 AM
It happens because the coins show up in the rooms before the room is ready.
For example, say a room takes two hours to be ready. The coins show up in the room after about one hour and the amount earned is half the total profit. If you wait another hour, it will reach the full profit.

Personally, I wish the coins wouldn't show up in the rooms until full profit is reached. We would still be able to collect early by tapping on the room and selecting "collect" from the menu at the bottom.

Is it verified that the amount keep going up even if the room is earlier than it should?
And an off-topic question? How come under some ID's there's details about when you joined, post count, etc. When others don't?

queentina3
05-08-12, 07:15 AM
Is it verified that the amount keep going up even if the room is earlier than it should?
And an off-topic question? How come under some ID's there's details about when you joined, post count, etc. When others don't?

Yes to your first question, I tested this out yesterday on a few of the rooms that don't take too long to become ready.

Second question is simple. Something with the forum broke and anybody that joined after a certain date in April 2011 doesn't have the capabililty of modify their posts, having avatars, or using signatures. Go to the OT Forum and you'll see a thread in there that discusses this.

MiniLaura
05-08-12, 07:46 AM
what Queentina said :)

PinkStarbelly
05-09-12, 07:30 AM
Yes to your first question, I tested this out yesterday on a few of the rooms that don't take too long to become ready.

Second question is simple. Something with the forum broke and anybody that joined after a certain date in April 2011 doesn't have the capabililty of modify their posts, having avatars, or using signatures. Go to the OT Forum and you'll see a thread in there that discusses this.

what Queentina said :)

I tried it a few times today and it seems you're right! I'm a happy camper now haha! And about the off-topic question: what a shame! Too bad TL don't take the time to fix it as more and more people join the forum. Would bring so much more life and color.. Oh whelps ...

piperazine
05-09-12, 08:20 PM
I noticed that all of my rooms become "ready to collect" halfway through their collection time. (Sports field 3 minutes instead of 6, Sultan suite 2 hour instead of 4, ramen stand 30 min, tea room 15 min etc...) Please fix this!