PDA

View Full Version : Food going too fast?

josiesabado
05-06-12, 07:37 PM
A few months ago i didnt have enough counters for all my food...now my food seems to be going quicker than i can make them. Is this happening to anyone else? Has RS sped up the rate that food gets eaten?

greygull
05-06-12, 08:01 PM
It hasn't been sped up, many of the new recipes have lower servings then the older ones. This has been reported, no word of if it will be changed.

mattyboo1
05-07-12, 03:40 PM
No please please please the sell rate isn't fast enough don't lower it raise it why is everybody complaining I'm making more food than I can sell Even with the new recipies

bug242
05-13-12, 11:25 AM
Ever since they changed it awhile back where they sped up the food consumption rate, it wiped out my entire stock before they apparently returned it to the original rates (though I don't think they did). I have never recovered from that. Even cooking the older foods around the clock, I run out every day. I have the maximum + 1 appliances and cannot keep up, new food or old.

Yet others are obviously not having this problem as they are keeping up just fine even by cooking the newer foods. I don't get it. It is getting frustrating though to be constantly out of food.

3squares
05-13-12, 11:56 AM
I am also having trouble keeping my counters stocked. Of course, I sold a lot of food while on vacation for a week. But now I'm trying to master some of the 2 day recipes, interspersed with new recipes. I blocked my door most of yesterday, and am begging neighbors to send food, not parts. I would like to see quantities per recipe increased.

mattyboo1
05-13-12, 11:58 AM
I have way too much food I hate this

bug242
05-13-12, 01:54 PM
I have way too much food I hate this

This is what I don't understand. You seem to be easily keeping pace while others (like myself) are struggling just to keep food on the counters. I understand where you are coming from, since before they messed with the food rate, I had so much. But whatever has changed now makes it next to impossible to keep up unless I am cooking chicken salad every half hour (not very practical). Why the difference?

tzvetkata
05-14-12, 03:19 AM
I had to play with the number and the place of the chairs so I don't run out of food. I guess I'm making less money this way, but at least my counters are not completely empty.

trace35
05-14-12, 08:39 PM
No please please please the sell rate isn't fast enough don't lower it raise it why is everybody complaining I'm making more food than I can sell Even with the new recipies

Interesting.... Is it the food u are making or the layout of your restaurant, or how often you play, or something else? Do u mind if I add you too check out your restaurant as I loose food too fast too?

trace35
05-14-12, 08:46 PM
Mattyboo u are on a very high level, I have heard people on high levels complain about too much food before. Do u think that has something to do with it? Otherwise your seating is close to the door so that can't be it.

JohnDede
05-15-12, 08:12 AM
Quirk of the game. You have too few appliances and too many guests when you start. Hit the higher levels and you have too many appliances and your number of guests have hit the limit, so they are too few. Just how it works.

icca34
05-15-12, 12:34 PM
Yes I have this problem also not enought food so I just ended up removing the app. I had the door blocked for over a day and they still ate through it way to fast. It sucks I would really like to be able to get into this game ��

trace35
05-15-12, 06:30 PM
It is a shame that as we level up we don't have thresholds where we gain an extra customer. Just like we can add an extra appliance every few levels

bug242
05-16-12, 07:44 AM
Quirk of the game. You have too few appliances and too many guests when you start. Hit the higher levels and you have too many appliances and your number of guests have hit the limit, so they are too few. Just how it works.

I don't know. I am at lvl 97 with 19 appliances and I can't keep up at all.

JohnDede
05-16-12, 12:46 PM
I'm level 74 with 25 appliances, and I have to idle some for part of the day. I did violate my SOP, and buy 105 gems twice early on, as you never have enough appliances at the start.

JohnDede
05-16-12, 12:50 PM
Is my memory faulty, or do you get less guests gobbling up the food you can produce at lower levels, by having less neighbors?

LCAHEARTS
05-16-12, 06:29 PM
Ever since they changed it awhile back where they sped up the food consumption rate, it wiped out my entire stock before they apparently returned it to the original rates (though I don't think they did). I have never recovered from that. Even cooking the older foods around the clock, I run out every day. I have the maximum + 1 appliances and cannot keep up, new food or old.

Yet others are obviously not having this problem as they are keeping up just fine even by cooking the newer foods. I don't get it. It is getting frustrating though to be constantly out of food.

Same exact issue here. Ever since the big change changed back, it's never been the same and my restaurant design hasn't changed...so naturally it should of gone back to normal for me but it didn't. So RS hardly sees my face...

moda999
05-17-12, 12:00 AM
Cook only foods that give a higher number per recipe. I used Sehana's charts and finally managed to create a small stockpile so I could start cooking the newer recipes on SOME of my appliances only to get the gems for mastering. Most of the newer recipes only give a paltry number of servings. Bakery numbers tend to be higher per recipe so food can accumulate there!!

sunstorm01
05-17-12, 12:55 AM
That's funny- I have a restaurant that serves only gear cakes which are 1050 which is about average of the old recipes. I'd closed my door, stocked up for two weeks, reopened and it was gone in two days. Impossible to keep up.

Cutie4life900
05-18-12, 12:42 PM
I am having a hatd time keeping food on my counters as well! I even have tio close down st night just to keep food around! It's the newer recipes, since I'm at a high level that's mostly what I'm trying to master, besides the one day ones, and my counters are almost empty by night! Before I used to have 15 more counters just to keep up with all the food stock, now I have 15 less counters and the ones I do have go bare! Please stop making the newer recipes less then the others!!!

sehana
05-18-12, 12:46 PM
I'm also at Lvl 96 with ~26 appl and the food on my counters for Restaurant is 1/5 to 1/6 of the amount that I have in Bakery. :(