PDA

View Full Version : goals for android!

Mirth3
05-06-12, 11:42 AM
Why aren't there any goals for the android??
are there goals coming?

ariesblu
05-06-12, 06:45 PM
No one knows the answer to either of your questions, unfortunately. I wish you luck in getting answer from a moderator.

nmishii
05-06-12, 06:54 PM
All new features are developed for iOS only. Then months later they may decide to port to Android, or they may decide to not give Androids the new feature. Its been 5 months since iOS received goals on existing games and Android still hasn't gotten them. As a gauge, its been over 7 months since iOS has been able to see how many parts they have in RS and BS and Android still can't, and it seems to take about 3-4 months for Androids get new games. In my opinion it's all about what change will generate the most gem spending.

FLD31
05-11-12, 08:03 PM
Those are really good questions that I hope someone will answer and possibly do something about. I play on my ipod and on android. Would be nice if both versions were the same

amygdane
05-17-12, 09:52 PM
Today's update was the straw that broke the camels back! They released a new oven only available to ios users...that is not fair! I buy gems several times a month, and I'm sure many other android players do too. So why are we not equal?? I would fork over more money for this game like I do for the other social game I play on fb, if we were equal to ios. I'm putting a halt on buying gems until I see a change for android players. :mad:

nmishii
05-17-12, 10:07 PM
Today's update was the straw that broke the camels back! They released a new oven only available to ios users...that is not fair! I buy gems several times a month, and I'm sure many other android players do too. So why are we not equal?? I would fork over more money for this game like I do for the other social game I play on fb, if we were equal to ios. I'm putting a halt on buying gems until I see a change for android players. :mad:

I guess you weren't around in December. They released two appliances to iOS that we (Androids) didn't get. And two in RS. I think iOS now has 13 recipes in BS that Androids don't have, and 10 recipes in RS that we don't have. Plus crops and trees in Farm Story. We eventually got the Xmas appliances in January, and got to cook/bake Xmas recipes in January.

Its not going to change. It just gets worse and worse.

ariesblu
05-17-12, 10:32 PM
It will get worse, because tl will continue to make specific alterations to the ios versions of their games that will be of nothing but pure benefit to them, while at the same time ignoring and deviating from answering why it has never reached Android. TL will not answer, and the moderators for sure will not give a clear answer, regardless of rank. Couldn't even get one to come in here and write words of appeasement like they always do, as I stated earlier up above.

tzvetkata
05-19-12, 06:51 AM
This is just NOT right!!! :mad: :(
It's like iOS and Droids are playing the same game... but not really :(

bobbyrae
05-19-12, 07:56 AM
I guess you weren't around in December. They released two appliances to iOS that we (Androids) didn't get. And two in RS. I think iOS now has 13 recipes in BS that Androids don't have, and 10 recipes in RS that we don't have. Plus crops and trees in Farm Story. We eventually got the Xmas appliances in January, and got to cook/bake Xmas recipes in January.

You forgot to add that even though they released the candy cane oven to you they didn't give you the two recipes on that machine that ios players get. So we have two recipes on the candy cane oven in bakery while android players only have one. Because one recipe was unlocked by a goal while the other was not.

And we also have gem rewards dor completing some of the goals too...so android players miss out on those gems. And we get coins and xp as well from other goals. Which android players are missing out on as well. And then there's that whole daily bonus thing...

It does seem to be getting worse. One would have thought that after the uproar over the Christmas holidays over this disparity that TL would not do it again. But noooo....they did go right back there. It has become quite apparent that they just don't give a rat's behind about their android players. The bread maker in bakery could have been released as a regular oven to all players.

amygdane
05-19-12, 02:44 PM

I remember how disappointing December was. I thought when they finally released xmas appliances to us it would get better. I guess I'm too forgiving, but I feel like a sucker! I would'nt be so upset if there was a valid reason for android not having goals and other items. We have less recipes, less gems to earn and a much smaller daily login bonus. There is no excuse!

nmishii
05-19-12, 03:06 PM
...One would have thought that after the uproar over the Christmas holidays over this disparity that TL would not do it again...

There was also an uproar when they released the RS Drink Machine and BS Ice Cream Machine to iOS and not Android at the end of June last year. And again after they released badges, collectables, the RS sushi counter and the ability to see how many parts you had in Sept. Then they released Halloween versions that gave free gems or decorations for downloading to some. October was a really bad month. I thought I was going to be banned.

I think we got the major features above except being able to see how many parts we have in RS/BS, and they removed the Farm badges before they were released to us. Oh, and equality in daily bonuses, even before this month. But other than Xmas appliances in January, we haven't gotten any of the new features that were released to iOS exclusively since Oct.

Oh, and all the new games are released to iOS only and we get them 3 or more months later. And none of the holiday versions were released to Android and won't be.

Right now the major features we are missing are the goals (we'll never be able to get the seasonal goals or rewards), Pet Hotel and Dragon Story, Farm badges, and seeing part counts.

But on the good side, we didn't get "tap to manage" in Farm.

jeanabeana
05-25-12, 07:09 AM
So the question remains, when will android users get the same benefits as ios? Is there a process involved? Are the developers dedicated to solving this problem? If so then what is the timeline? As a company that provides a product, generally the company will listen to the abundance of complaints and respond in always that doesn't cost them revenue. So where is the response? Business 101

bobbyrae
05-25-12, 07:31 AM
But on the good side, we didn't get "tap to manage" in Farm.

Yes, that is one for the good side.

Jeanabeana,

From two other threads dealing with new content and games and goals:

Repost from a PM:

The current framework for Goals is not supported in Bakery Story, which is why this version does not have Goals yet. It is something we are working on, though we currently have a lot of plates spinning. It is a high-priority project, however, and we hope to have that feature ported over as soon as possible.

I'm sorry, but if we literally can not speculate on when a game will come out, we can't give a satisfying answer to this question. We don't like to assign arbitrary dates to release of new games or content, as our development schedules are constantly in flux, and there are too many variables to consider that can change at a moment's notice.

I can, however, confirm that we're working on it.