PDA

View Full Version : Storing pets

alli1616
05-06-12, 06:20 AM
Why can't I store pets while I'm moving rooms around?? I can only store fun rooms! Ugh

mamareader02
05-06-12, 07:29 AM
If I want to move stuff around, I store stairs first( but make sure you have room to put them back)

Branston73
05-06-12, 07:34 AM
What I do is I sell the not very good pets (the ones you earn below level 10) and buy the higher level ones.

sweetstuff525
05-06-12, 07:49 AM
What I do is I sell the not very good pets (the ones you earn below level 10) and buy the higher level ones.

i should do that but i feel bad for selling them lol... i dont have stairs maybe when i fully expand ill put some.... has anyone fully expanded?

Branston73
05-06-12, 07:55 AM
i should do that but i feel bad for selling them lol... i dont have stairs maybe when i fully expand ill put some.... has anyone fully expanded?

No, I haven't but I think some of my neighbors have.

PinkStarbelly
05-06-12, 06:33 PM

Don't feel bad. As you level up, expand and have a higher cash flow, those room will be dead weight and only slow down your development as they make next to no profit and take up precious space.