PDA

View Full Version : Please remove Tap Manage

ljsae
05-06-12, 04:05 AM
Team Lava
Please remove the tap manage feature you recently added..this feature is nothing more than a gem trap. I myself have already lost over 6 gems.

I've never fertilized my crops but if I ever want to I know exactly where to find it so there is no need to have every crop with the tap manage feature.
PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE!!

yanochka
05-06-12, 04:32 AM
I agree 100% as well!

Since the post above mine was deleted, I am updating my response:

Please remove "tap to manage" feature:
- it is unneccessary - we already have fertilizing options in the store
- ruins farming experience by constant pop-ups
- doesn't allow to check on crop timing well
- it's a gem trap - the whole field now is a "mine" field, where we can easily lose gems due to accidental tapping

Farmaniac
05-06-12, 05:27 AM
I totally agree and will continue to rate one star and complain until it's been reverted.

pinkster73
05-06-12, 10:58 AM
Please remove it.

ksbmommy
05-06-12, 11:21 AM
Please remove this.

queentina3
05-06-12, 11:27 AM
I'll sign. Please remove this.

If it is still there after this week, I have every intention of going to iTunes and changing my rating to 1 star and putting new comments.

lizardlickfan
05-06-12, 11:32 AM
I agree TL. Please remove this unnecessary feature.

kmyfarmer
05-06-12, 04:05 PM
I second all the opinions above. The tap to manage feature is annoying to say the least.

lylahmae
05-06-12, 04:13 PM
We are asking nicely please TL.

MiniLaura
05-06-12, 04:18 PM
I would also like this feature removed.
Pretty please with chocolate on top.

nmishii
05-06-12, 05:48 PM
I would like it removed also.

Its not available for my device yet, but if not removed it will be one day.

pinkster73
05-06-12, 06:17 PM
I would like it removed also.

Its not available for my device yet, but if not removed it will be one day.

Exactly. It's coming. Dun dun dun (ominous music)

charmmyvee
05-06-12, 06:54 PM
I concur... Please please please get rid of the tap/ manage feature. I really don't want to change my 5 star rating down to 1....

Emenae
05-06-12, 10:18 PM
You do know that they are trying to make the game easier for us. I know, I'm also kinda annoyed at this kind of stuff but it makes it easier if you want to finish something fast. They made it so you don't have to go to the store and do whatever to fertilize your crops.

sibl
05-07-12, 01:49 AM
Please, remove the "Tap to Manage" feature. Thanks in advance

yanochka
05-07-12, 06:38 AM
I updated my original response and provided constructive feedback. Thank you TL for listening to your customers!

Limaxa
05-07-12, 08:15 AM
Yes please TL.. I'm just.. Sad :'( i had to quit farm..

pinkster73
05-07-12, 08:28 AM
I updated my original response and provided constructive feedback. Thank you TL for listening to your customers!

Nice job! Very constructive.

driftboutique
05-07-12, 09:35 AM
Please remove this feature. I will not buy gems in any of the seven Team Lava games I play on a daily basis until this issue is resolved to my satisfaction.

bobbyrae
05-07-12, 09:57 AM
Please remove the feature. Why was it implemented in the first place? What was the reasoning behind this?

pegasus2010
05-07-12, 10:40 AM
I concur with the above opinions

AuntyRose32
05-07-12, 10:53 AM
You do know that they are trying to make the game easier for us. I know, I'm also kinda annoyed at this kind of stuff but it makes it easier if you want to finish something fast. They made it so you don't have to go to the store and do whatever to fertilize your crops.

They made nothing easier for us by implementing this feature. It's not hard to go to the store to fertilize your crops, it takes about 5 seconds to do it. More people have asked to have this feature removed than people asking for it to stay, so I'm sure this feature is not helping us.
Okay enough said, back to been constructive. Please remove this 'tap to manage feature' TL. Thank you.

viviansmo
05-07-12, 11:26 AM
Please remove the "tap to manage" feature.
The majority of players do not or will not want to instantly fertilize their crops at such a high cost, and for those that do, it is very easy to go to the store to buy the fertilizer. It's not needed on every crop and tree.

thank you.

orchidchick
05-07-12, 01:25 PM
I lost all my gems this way too...totally awful

trinityblaze
05-07-12, 03:53 PM
I just started playing FS last week and absolutely fell in love!! In fact, I had my brother join and now we are becoming very competitive with our levels and what crops we are planting. Typical brother and sister competition. With all my positive remarks, I have a GIANT exception to my love for this game which is the tap to manage!!! This gem trap has made me lose more gems than in RS and BS combined!! :mad::mad::mad:I've been playing RS and BS for awhile now but the gem traps in this game are far worse. Please fix this so we can continue to enjoy the game and not let the gem traps ruin it for us.

sweetstuff525
05-07-12, 04:39 PM
Please remove tap manage feature

yanochka
05-07-12, 07:30 PM
I am writing on behalf of 300+ Russian players

- it's a gem trap - the whole field now is a "mine" field, where we can easily lose gems due to accidental tapping

trace35
05-07-12, 08:57 PM
Please remove it. Until it is removed I will go into iTunes at every opportunity to rate 1 star.

3cala
05-07-12, 09:27 PM
Please TL, as a victim of gem theft, I am adding my name to this list and have refused to download the update until thismissuemis resolved. Thank you.

FarmerZionLion
05-08-12, 05:30 AM
I as well don't have this feature (thankfully), however pleae remove this as if it does get ported to android i will be one of the many to also quit playing, it ruins gameplay and put us paying customers at a risk of losing gems we paid good money for. With that add a confirmation button when spending gems, its unfair as it's easy to hit the wrong thing on tiny phone screens.

DAmanding
05-08-12, 11:07 AM
Please remove this feature. I have stopped buying gems in all my games and will not buy anymore gems until this feature is removed. I will also not update to the version that has it.

Classic70
05-08-12, 01:19 PM
TeamLava, please remove this feature. I have bought quite a lot of gems because there are so many things in this game I love and want to buy. I have not updated to the new version because I do not want to risk losing my gems. I really like this game and my neighbours, but cannot continue playing if I am risking losing my gems every time I touch my farm once I am forced to update. Thanks for listening.

jamalo
05-08-12, 01:39 PM
Agreed, please remove

dimnd97
05-08-12, 02:16 PM
I as well don't have this feature (thankfully), however pleae remove this as if it does get ported to android i will be one of the many to also quit playing, it ruins gameplay and put us paying customers at a risk of losing gems we paid good money for. With that add a confirmation button when spending gems, its unfair as it's easy to hit the wrong thing on tiny phone screens.

I agree with all the requests to remove the "tap to manage" feature on the crops. I use an iPod and have lost gems because of this feature and was ready to quit after playing for 18 months because of the lack of a confirmation button. I also previously lost gems as I was preparing to request items to build the green barn and my finger accidentally touched the "Finish for Gems" botton on the bottom. "Poof!" 24 or 28 hard-earned gems were gone in a twinkling because of the lack of a confirmation button. Every time I want to buy an item for coins and put it on my farm, I have to tap again to confirm. Why should I also not have to confirm before gems are taken? Please remove the "tap to manage" feature and add a confirmation button to all actions that require gems.

MizCricket
05-08-12, 03:07 PM
I turned off the updates to all my to games because of this update. The update isn't available for my device yet, but I won't be downloading it when it is until the tap to manage is removed.

mcgee22
05-08-12, 04:00 PM
I totally agree and will continue to rate one star and complain until it's been reverted.

I am doing the same thing. I do not agree with gem traps in genera but this one is the worst in particular. When planting crops next to trees you can click on it, when you are filling in the areas that you didn't plant crops on, if you click on crops that you just planted... again, you can get caught on the gem trap.

I do not agree with all gem traps in all the other games but it is worse on this one in particular.

I have rated 1 star in all the games I play (BS, RS, FS, Fashion) for the gem traps that have made me loose over $100 in miss taps. I will not change that rating until things start changing and my reviews will explain why.

sibl
05-09-12, 02:08 AM
İ also agree with all the comments of fellow players. Please , remove this terrible "Tab to manage" feature, which really ****ed my pleasure to play FS.
Sibel

Farmaniac
05-09-12, 02:30 AM
And don't forget to visit the app store today for your one star rating!!! I'm on my way.

bobbyrae
05-09-12, 04:37 AM
Well, an interesting response from Butter Panda on the Aussie Flag request thread, which I think is appropriate here as well:

I would love to see an Australian flag too, along with many other flags and many other suggestions. The TL support team and us, the TL forum team, take your suggestions and pass them on to the dev team. There are many things that the dev team adds. If they do not add something we can keep suggesting these. You guys have suggested this many times and I appreciate that and each time you do we pass it along. There is no guarantee that a suggestion will make it into the games.

I guess we should all be satisfied that our suggestions have been passed on to the developers who may not see the need to put those suggestions into the game. -.-

MiniLaura
05-09-12, 04:51 AM
To the players who want this feature removed:

1. The more you complain about how many gems you accidentally lost, the less likely TL is to remove the feature. When you write, "I lost XX gems," TeamLava reads this as, "We just made money on XX gems!" True they actually make money when you buy the gems, but many players buy more gems after they spend them.

2. I thought this was a thread in which we were asking politely for the feature to be removed. Vicious attacks on someone is not the way to convince that someone to do something that benefits you and harms them. Just a thought.

kooky panda
05-09-12, 05:48 AM
To the players who want this feature removed:

I thought this was a thread in which we were asking politely for the feature to be removed. Vicious attacks on someone is not the way to convince that someone to do something that benefits you and harms them. Just a thought.

Correct, constructive feedback is what is needed.
Members posting and breaking forum rules will get posts deleted and also could get the thread closed.
Lets all try to post constructive posts so the thread and the feedback can stay open.

If you find your post has been removed, shoot a PM to me or GG and we can let you know why.

Remember also that you can post that you are no longer playing, buying gems, etc, but posting on gem strikes, *******s, blackouts( in any form) and encouraging others to join and participate is not forum appropriate.

Defamatory Material
Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, defame any other user and/or any TeamLava Studio employee, officer and/or director.

Disputes with Forum Staff/TL Staff
Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes section, or send the moderators a Private Message.
( for example posting- my post was deleted, a thread has been locked, etc)

tdogg73
05-09-12, 06:47 AM
It's horrible. I lost 20 gems last night. Hate it hate it hate it hate it

kooky panda
05-09-12, 07:29 AM
I have waited to post my feedback on this new feature, because I have found, that no one likes change (especially me!!) and I wanted to give this new feature a chance to see if I could see any advantage to this for players that actually do use the fertilizer feature alot. (yes there are some members that do).

I really do not see a need for this new feature. If someone wants to fertilize say 30 crops only, they can go in the store and click the 1 gem fertilizer and hit one crop, but they do not have to keep going back to the store for each crop.
Once you pick the 1 fertilizer option, it says on until you close it out so you can fertilize all 30 crops quickly without going back to the store each time.

This feature is in BS and RS and to prevent from losing gems, I do tap slower so if I do hit it, I will see the big full size confirmation screen and by going slow I can prevent losing any gems. I also keep my tables away from my counters and cooking area
to protect myself.

Since farm designs are set up differently than RS and BS these are the issues I have having in preventing loss of gems:

1. When I first come into the game, I am zoomed out. I always have to touch my screen to zoom in and l almost everytime, I have hit a tree or crop and here comes the confirmation screen. It is too hard to avoid since my crops and trees are all over
and around the borders of my farm.

2. When I am plowing or harvesting, there is not a safe area for the rest of your fingers to be, you are constantly brushing over another crop or tree when your little pinky gets tired and you drop it down for a second.

In closing, I am asking Team Lava, to please remove this new feature and keep the option to fertilzer in the store only so my gems can be safe and I can use them to buy that boxer dog (who I want to name " Bubba" ) when you release it into the game.

Signed
Kooky Panda and Bubba http://th596.photobucket.com/albums/tt46/YakimaBoxerPuppies/2ndLitter/th_Sirus-17.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%20boxer/YakimaBoxerPuppies/2ndLitter/Sirus-17.jpg?o=243)

cubbiedude
05-09-12, 07:53 AM
I agree that this feature should be removed. It makes gameplay very difficult for us "fast-fingered" players and just makes the game feel "clunky" if you know what I mean. I also found that the game ran slower than normal (I think that is the update in general, not just the Tap to Manage feature). I had to (and luckily was able to) revert to the older version, 1.9. It would be greatly appreciated if this feature was removed. I know you will make the right decision, TL. Thank you.

RoseMeyer
05-09-12, 08:38 AM
What KP said,up to and including the doggie.

randomharvest
05-09-12, 08:59 AM
Please remove tap to manage. Members are very upset and feel TL is deliberately trying to trick them.

pinkster73
05-09-12, 09:11 AM

I third this.

Godlovesyou12
05-09-12, 09:26 AM
remove this plz!

Godlovesyou12
05-09-12, 09:27 AM
I 4th this!

Classic70
05-09-12, 10:11 AM
I 4th this!

Let me be the one to 5th this ;) Thanks so much for pitching in with really good arguments KP!

naturebaby222
05-09-12, 10:30 AM
I too agree. I would feel much safer downloading any update that didn't contain the tap to manage feature. Awaiting TL's positive response with bated breath. Oh- and thanks for the stepping stones. :-) Request nicely answered!

grff
05-09-12, 11:15 AM
I agree with everything that has been said. I haven't lost any gems yet but I can see it happening soon and apart from that how can I enjoy the game when the tap to manage window pops up everytime I accidentally tap twice on crops. This new feature is ****ing the game, please remove it.

pinkster73
05-09-12, 11:49 AM
I'm wondering if any of the developers actually play the game daily.

locke55
05-09-12, 11:53 AM
I am so careful, but I just went to check when my corn was ready and accidentally tapped it twice. The tap to manage box poped up under my fingers resting on the iPad and suddenly everything is fertilized. It just happened so fast. I don't want to stop playing and my husband had just given me an iTunes card for gems. I was planning to expand. Please remove this new feature.

pegasus2010
05-09-12, 11:54 AM
Game??? What game?!! This is a Business...

kmyfarmer
05-09-12, 07:23 PM
Thanks K for your very good analysis on how this new feature affects the game playing. I "nth" that...

GnomikVasya
05-10-12, 11:59 AM

KingKG
05-10-12, 06:49 PM
I lost 20 gems today on this trap, was harvesting some, had a 1 day crop with 3 hours to go and bumped the fertilize all button

so bad

REMOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingKG
05-10-12, 06:50 PM
If this can't be fixed by end of month I'll be deleting the game, it's {}

annycat
05-11-12, 04:20 AM

queentina3
05-11-12, 02:06 PM
Is TL going to respond anytime this century to this request? We were asked to politely give feedback, and in this forum, yet there is still SILENCE on this issue.

Hello, Bueller, anybody home?????? :mad:

charmmyvee
05-11-12, 03:04 PM
Lost another gem today. :( TL Please listen to your customers. I will not be buying anymore gems until this tap/manage is removed. It is way too easy to lose them and I don't buy them to lose them, I buy them to spend them the way I WANT to!

trace35
05-11-12, 08:48 PM
Silence. I think we have all learnt that whenever TL have no intention of changing something, the do not even aknowledge the feedback.

IngeVienna
05-12-12, 05:53 AM
we still can give bad commands and no stars in AppStore!
or do you think they will remove all of us, as it just happend?

thefernyfern
05-12-12, 01:32 PM
I would also like this removed and I also want my 20 gems back. I will not harvest them and I am going to stop playing until Tap to Manage has been removed.

Branston73
05-12-12, 01:49 PM
I would also like this removed and I also want my 20 gems back. I will not harvest them and I am going to stop playing until Tap to Manage has been removed.

I agree, I want my 60 gems back!

ButterPanda
05-12-12, 05:14 PM
this suggestion has been passed on to our devs.

ariesblu
05-12-12, 05:18 PM
Maybe the devs should do focus groups to test the reactions of their ideas before forcing it on everyone.

yanochka
05-12-12, 05:20 PM
Maybe the devs should do focus groups to test the reactions of their ideas before forcing it on everyone.

This has been suggested numerous times. I also volunteered before, but nothing happened.

pinkster73
05-12-12, 08:22 PM
Alright so its been passed on. Just like the remove pending invites?

DoubleZ
05-12-12, 08:44 PM
I'm afraid that you all are wasting your time waiting for this to be removed. The 2.0.1 update actually FIXED the Tap Manage "feature" because a couple of people complained that it wasn't allowing them to purchase the gems necessary to fertilize. They actually liked and used it! I have a 1/2 space barrier between my crops and trees, which keeps things relatively safe for me, but can certainly see how it would greatly hinder those whose farm design includes crops right next to or amongst their trees.

Sadly, in a period of about 6 months, TL developers have managed to turn this once simple, relaxing game into a stressful nightmare that I, for one, no longer enjoy playing. I almost dread even opening up my farm, and find myself visiting less and less. I used to enjoy playing throughout the day when I had a few minutes, but now I usually put it off to the end of the day. I've lost 25% of my neighbors (all were very attentive, most with 4 star ratings), and I know my current neighbors are getting the attention they deserve from me. It's just not worth the hassle anymore. I foresee a short-lived future for TL games.

yanochka
05-12-12, 09:28 PM
I'm afraid that you all are wasting your time waiting for this to be removed. The 2.0.1 update actually FIXED the Tap Manage "feature" because a couple of people complained that it wasn't allowing them to purchase the gems necessary to fertilize. They actually liked and used it! I have a 1/2 space barrier between my crops and trees, which keeps things relatively safe for me, but can certainly see how it would greatly hinder those whose farm design includes crops right next to or amongst their trees.

Sadly, in a period of about 6 months, TL developers have managed to turn this once simple, relaxing game into a stressful nightmare that I, for one, no longer enjoy playing. I almost dread even opening up my farm, and find myself visiting less and less. I used to enjoy playing throughout the day when I had a few minutes, but now I usually put it off to the end of the day. I've lost 25% of my neighbors (all were very attentive, most with 4 star ratings), and I know my current neighbors are getting the attention they deserve from me. It's just not worth the hassle anymore. I foresee a short-lived future for TL games.

Same here! The game that I loved and played pretty much 24 x 7 is not fun anymore!!!

lizardlickfan
05-12-12, 11:06 PM
Same here! The game that I loved and played pretty much 24 x 7 is not fun anymore!!!

I agree!!! It is really sad to see a company with instant feedback ignore it!!!! It is such a shame!!! I guess they don't want our money anymore!!!!!!

pinkster73
05-12-12, 11:10 PM
It's sad. Very sad.

MiniLaura
05-13-12, 05:31 AM
Another sad thing is that many of the players who want the feature removed complain about how many gems they have lost. That's POSITIVE feedback for TL. Every time someone says that they have lost gems, TL hears "ka-ching" and tallies another vote for NOT getting rid of the tap-to-manage feature.

lesleypsg1
05-13-12, 05:51 AM
Ah, I see there is already a thread on this. It may be they were hoping to make $ off this, but it's backfired with me. I lost 40 gems to this just this morning. Until the feature is gone I'll not buy one more gem in ANY team lava game as part of my protest.

queentina3
05-13-12, 06:54 AM
Well I got my answer, which means nothing will come from our complaint, per usual. Off to the app store I go to change my rating. I was going to wait until Tuesday to see if TL would finally remove this, but since it has JUST been forwarded to the devs, even though we've been screaming about it since it was implemented, I have no hopes of this being removed, EVER.

I wonder how many more neighbors I'm going to lose over this coming week, since most were like me and holding off taking any action. Now that they see TL is going to sweep it under the rug, per usual, I'm sure they'll stop playing altogether. Sad. :(

bobbyrae
05-13-12, 07:01 AM
Well I got my answer, which means nothing will come from our complaint, per usual. Off to the app store I go to change my rating. I was going to wait until Tuesday to see if TL would finally remove this, but since it has JUST been forwarded to the devs, even though we've been screaming about it since it was implemented, I have no hopes of this being removed, EVER.

I wonder how many more neighbors I'm going to lose over this coming week, since most were like me and holding off taking any action. Now that they see TL is going to sweep it under the rug, per usual, I'm sure they'll stop playing altogether. Sad. :(

I may be one of them. I have lost quite a few neighbours already.

bobbyrae
05-13-12, 07:03 AM
Ha ha ha! So not going to happen. I often wonder whether the developers or engineers actually play the games themselves. I doubt that they do. Or if they do, they get loads of free gems, so it doesn't matter to them.

trace35
05-13-12, 03:43 PM

Lol! Maybe they do and that's where they get all their gem trap ideas from! They just listen to what the focus group don't want and then implement it!

Momolit
05-14-12, 07:04 AM
For me, I'm spending less time on the farm and trimming down my neighbour listing by more than half to date too. It's such a pain these days to play ... no longer fun any more. No more the good old days of farm story....sigh.....

Vllygirl
05-14-12, 07:51 AM
Please...please...please remove tap manage. I lost ALL...not some....ALL of my gems late one night by hitting the chrysanthemum by mistake. Earned back 3...lost those by tap manage. Earned back 6 gems...and now lost 3 of them AGAIN by an accidental tap manage. Please change this.

Farmaniac
05-14-12, 08:47 AM
Remove the tap manage.

yanochka
05-14-12, 04:42 PM
The silence is incredible. I'm actually getting tired of waiting. I guess it's time to really move on to other games.

mattyboo1
05-14-12, 04:57 PM
The new coin gem trap on restaurant where it brings up the screen by just clicking on your amount I lost 100 GEMS 100 GEMS!!!!!

ZekeORama
05-14-12, 07:12 PM
The silence is incredible. I'm actually getting tired of waiting. I guess it's time to really move on to other games.

It appears that TL has made the business decision to ignore its current customers, weather the storm of defections, and get a new gang of players to fleece. You're right -- this is tiring. I'm getting a strong case of apathy towards this game. Gradually turning to antipathy.

TL -- do you care about your customers? Your silence tells us you don't.

It is said that one learns more from mistakes than from successes...TL, you've got a whopper of a learning opportunity here.

Farmaniac
05-15-12, 06:53 AM
So why don't we all quit our TL games or make a break for some weeks? It's spring time, we should go outside lol!!!

Farmaniac
05-15-12, 06:54 AM
Or we should start to ask all our neighbors for coming here and complain. Start a virtual revolution! I'm angry.

sissy8
05-15-12, 07:45 AM
today i lost 20 gems because of the gemtrap grrrrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad:

ksbmommy
05-15-12, 10:25 AM
Lets see......

1. We posted this in the FS story forum and not the feedback forum, duh, who would of thought. That seemed to be the answer for no response...........
2. We had it moved to the feedback forum and still no response, who would have thought...........
3. We were told it's better to ask nicely than complain, duh, that seemed to be the next magic step for a response.......
4. We asked nicely and still no response, who would have thought..........

So let me recap, no matter where we post this, no matter how we ask, we get no response.......wow, I'm sure glad customers are supposed to feel valued and important because I am not.

88dalejr
05-15-12, 04:04 PM
TL please remove this feature. The players do NOT want it!!!!!!! I have lost so many neighbors because of this ridiculous feature!!!!!! You are losing paying customers!!!!!!!!!

yanochka
05-21-12, 05:42 AM
TL, any update from developers in regards to our constructive feedback?

finefood12345678
05-23-12, 11:37 AM
Please remove tap to manage - I can purchase fertilizer from the store. This feature is not necessary for Farm Story and only negatively affects my game

yanochka
05-25-12, 03:54 AM
TL, any update from developers in regards to our constructive feedback?

Still hoping for an update! Please remove "tap to manage"

pinkster73
05-25-12, 08:30 AM
*crickets chirping

RoseMeyer
05-25-12, 08:35 AM
*crickets chirping

my crickets got poisoned from overdose of fertilizer.....

yanochka
05-25-12, 09:59 AM
my crickets got poisoned from overdose of fertilizer.....

:D we don't want to list any benefits of fertilizer ;)

kiash
05-25-12, 09:26 PM
I lost 20gems today. :( :( Please remove tap manage!

fannyfoo75
05-27-12, 08:05 PM
Agree please remove this feature - it is annoying

FarmerZionLion
05-28-12, 06:35 AM
Even though I'm on android, My Gem Purchasing has stopped until i can be safe knowing my game play won't get ruined down the line by this "feature" which just ruins gameplay and opens up countless way to loose gems. No use throwing more money into the pot only to wanna quit later on, use to spend quite a bit, now.... notta. Please remove tap to manage if you ever want my money again...

pinkster73
05-28-12, 08:45 AM
*crickets still chirping

yanochka
05-30-12, 06:56 AM
Please remove this feature due to health reasons - it is seriously affecting my blood pressure

Chocolit
05-30-12, 07:19 AM
ME TOO. Having SLEEPLESS nights since Tap to Manage came as I'm extremely UNHAPPY and UPSET at reset everyday with as little as 624 Daily Bonus Coins at level 99 because I REFUSE to update to v2.0.1 which has this feature.

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 07:30 AM
I think this feature is here to stay so lls people don't get sick and have sleep deprecation over this

3cala
05-31-12, 12:26 PM
I haven't updated to the new version yet....still holding out as I don't want to lose my hard earned gems from almost a year of playing.

queentina3
06-01-12, 05:49 PM
You guys can continue to hold off and not update, but it isn't going to make a lick of difference. TL isn't going to remove this feature, if they were they would've done it already. Just face facts, they don't care about what we want, only what they want. They'll just continue to pretend this thread doesn't exist.

GrannyKris
06-02-12, 11:27 AM
Please remove "tap again to manage" tab!!
This is a nuisance! It gets in my way when I am trying to plant, and I have lost 42 gems because of it! If this is TeamLava's way of getting players to purchase more gems, I'm sorry, but it is not going to work for me. I refuse to buy any more at all so that I don't lose them over fertilizing crops that I have patiently waited to mature for the last year that I have played the game (started playing 6/7/2011). If I feel I want to fertilize my crops early, I can go to enhancements and fertilize from there. I do not need the game's assistance for something I don't want to do in the first place. Please, please, please consider removing it.

88dalejr
06-03-12, 11:06 AM
Well I decided to farm even though there is this disgusting "Tap to Manage" on my farm. I was trying to get enough gems so I could buy $5 worth of gems to get the fish pond. Well I got hit for 20 gems by your "lovely" feature. So you just lost my purchase. I know $5 isn't a lot money but I also know I'm not the only person not buying anymore gems until this feature is off the farm. I deal with it in bakery and restaurant because it's easy to avoid. But there is no way to avoid it in Farm. I can't even buy a tree and put it next to another tree without the fear of losing gems. I know y'all are sick of hearing it or maybe you have already tuned it out but please get rid of this greedy feature. Give us back our fun!!!!!

lylahmae
06-03-12, 07:14 PM
*crickets still chirping

FarmerZionLion
06-04-12, 12:41 AM
Hey TL, Tap to Manage bad... sure there will "always be new people" who will buy gems and then lose them to this feature and you can muahahaha at them into the night and wait for the next batch of sorry saps who fall for the trap, or you can run a legitimate business and provide a game that is enjoyable and bring in a larger sum of money by catering to your long term players who put more money into this than their phone bills each month that you are pretty much eliminating with this nonsense. Residual income / vs the one off purchase.... someone there has to have a business mindset to see the bigger picture.

FrmrGeorge
06-04-12, 01:02 AM
Ive just lost another 20 gems. I think they slowed the system down deliberately so people hit the gem trap without realising it. Fortunately for me the gems were earned and not bought. I refuse to buy any more gems until this is removed.
My daughter used to spend nearly all her pocket money on gems for farm, pet shop and city, but now I won't let her buy any.

mtymoe
06-04-12, 02:08 PM
I would like to see this feature removed. I have lost many gems by mistake due to this. If I want to fertilize all the crops (or one) I know where to find that option in the store. I save up my gems to buy certain things and keep losing them. It is certainly not going to make be want to buy more gems - to just keep losing them my mistake. I have been playing Farm Story for a very long time and am at level 98, and I think this is my only real big pet peeve with the game. PLEASE REMOVE IT!!!

rachaellsu
06-04-12, 04:25 PM
Gaah! I just lost 20 gems to inadvertent tapping!!! My hard earned gems...down to 8 now. I endorse this petition!

ZekeORama
06-05-12, 01:57 PM
Enough is already too much, as an old friend of mine would say. Since TL refuses to listen & respond on this point, which really cripples the playability of the game, I will take my iPhone (and my money) and play elsewhere. I have deleted FS from my phone. I won't be reinstalling it, nor will I ever install another TL game again. Life is too short (and money too scarce) to put up with recalcitrant vendors.

Farewell to my good neighbors and forum friends.

Chocolit
06-06-12, 04:35 AM
Farewell ZekeORama.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE , TL, remove this Tap to Manage feature and put it right where it used to belong in the Store. I'm at level 99 and losing many of my neighbours who have quitted playing FS and most of TL's Stories too because of this feature.
F

yanochka
06-06-12, 12:47 PM
Another dedicated farmer gone...so, are you listening TL?

pinkster73
06-06-12, 02:45 PM
*crickets chirping

ilovemy2dlt
06-10-12, 09:03 PM
They won't remove it...they stink!!! Lost 40 gems by this dumb "tap to manage" feature! This stinks...Will never purchase gems gain till it's removed!

1figgyfarm
06-12-12, 03:08 AM
I agree 100%. Team Lava, please remove the gem trap!

atlantisonearth
06-12-12, 11:19 AM
Go to the first page:

1. Look at the date of the posts
2. Look at the tone of the posts

Go to the last page:

1. Look at the date of the posts
2. Look at the tone of the posts
3. Rant about lack of acknowledgement from staff

pinkster73
06-12-12, 11:50 AM
4. Admit its pointless.

yanochka
06-12-12, 12:46 PM
5. Go spend my money on another game

queentina3
06-12-12, 12:53 PM
Hey, no worries guys. Look!

Thank you for voicing your concerns and feedback. I will pass this on to our developers.

Found here.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29658-Please-remove-quot-tap-again-to-manage-quot-tab!!

I think we should all jump for joy now that its been passed on for a 2nd time, don't you?

bobbyrae
06-12-12, 12:53 PM
6. Have the utmost confidence that this has been or will be reported to the Team of Developers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29658-Please-remove-quot-tap-again-to-manage-quot-tab!!&p=323219&viewfull=1#post323219)...

queentina3
06-12-12, 12:54 PM
6. Have the utmost confidence that this has been or will be reported to the Team of Developers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29658-Please-remove-quot-tap-again-to-manage-quot-tab!!&p=323219&viewfull=1#post323219)...

SNAP! Beat ya to it bobbyrae. :p

bobbyrae
06-12-12, 12:59 PM
Lol...great minds...great minds :D

viviansmo
06-12-12, 01:58 PM
7. Write haiku... calms the spirit.

viviansmo
06-12-12, 01:59 PM
tap, not to manage
gems disappear anyway
mastering wasted

atlantisonearth
06-12-12, 02:09 PM
7. Write haiku... calms the spirit.

+1 haha

Farmaniac
06-13-12, 12:07 AM
I recently discovered other games. Team Lava is an annoyance. They will never listen.

queentina3
06-14-12, 07:16 AM
I recently discovered other games. Team Lava is an annoyance. They will never listen.

They listen, and they care, according to posts from TL Employee Mods. They take our feedback to the devs on a daily basis, the SAME feedback that has been requested over and over and over again, and they've sent it over again, and again, and again, but they listen and care. Truly. :rolleyes:

mushroom79
06-14-12, 07:46 AM
ok fine. The TL forum Mods and employees of this forum listen and I believe this But not the developers in this case from what I see, since if feedback is taken to the dev and nothing is done and there are no other followup after the "we will take this to our developers".

mushroom79
06-14-12, 07:51 AM
Another dedicated farmer gone...so, are you listening TL?

I think they Hear what we say, but they do not Listen.

queentina3
06-14-12, 08:28 AM
ok fine. The TL forum Mods and employees of this forum listen and I believe this But not the developers in this case from what I see, since if feedback is taken to the dev and nothing is done and there are no other followup after the "we will take this to our developers".

LOL, I was being sarcastic. But I agree, the PLAYER Mods care, as they also PLAY the games. Can't say for anything else, as ACTION speaks much louder then WORDS. We've seen 0 positive action in regards to our very valid requests, but NO action has been taken. SILENCE is all we get.

bobbyrae
06-14-12, 08:36 AM
I think they Hear what we say, but they do not Listen.

They don't have to listen to our whining apparently. The're doing just fine. People are still buying gems in abundance. So i guess they don't need your money. Lol. (http://www.marke****ch.com/story/storm8-wins-san-francisco-business-times-technology-and-innovation-award-2012-05-18)

REDWOOD CITY, CA, May 18, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Storm8, the mobile social gaming leader, announced today it has won the Best Gaming & Entertainment category in the San Francisco Business Times Technology and Innovation Award.

"When we started Storm8, social mobile gaming hardly existed. We had to make the rules as we went. The growth we've seen in just three years is a real testament to the talent and dedication of our team," said Perry Tam, CEO of Storm8. "We take a lot of pride in creating a fun, collaborative work culture, and it shows in our team's ability to create high-quality games that people around the world want to play."

Founded in 2009, Storm8 and its TeamLava brand quickly created one of the world's most popular catalogs of free-to-play mobile games, which consistently race to the top of the mobile platform rankings. Completely bootstrapped, Storm8 impressed judges by amassing more than 100 million users and surpassing 300 million downloads, along with the following milestones:

-- Created 10 of the top-100 grossing apps on iOS in 2011*
-- Profitable within its second month
-- Reached the number-one spot on Apple's Top Free Chart with five
separate titles
-- Selected as initial launch partner by Amazon for its In-App Purchases
beta; held 4 of the 5 spots for most popular free apps on the Amazon
Appstore for Android
-- Participated in launch of In-App Purchasing on Google Play; held
multiple spots on Top 50 Grossing Chart on Google Play
-- Worked closely with Facebook as one of the first developers to launch
games in HTML5 on Facebook's mobile apps and mobile site

zoroak
06-15-12, 03:31 AM
Please remove "tap to manage". I've not played in weeks, had a little fun yesterday...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/ktanjacquel/06f7f369.jpg

queentina3
06-15-12, 06:07 AM
LMAO zoroak! That is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!

zoroak
06-15-12, 06:12 AM
C'mon TL, my gnomes are on strike, downing tools and ploughs. Hunger's sweeping through the farm, strewn with bones, take pity on them, pretty please!

Rebecca2058
06-16-12, 08:44 PM
I haven't updated to the new version yet....still holding out as I don't want to lose my hard earned gems from almost a year of playing.

Same here. Scared to update.

DorothyBelle
06-16-12, 09:15 PM
Amen to the above! I am tired of loosing gems cuz you tap too many times and next thing you know your gems get used for {}. Not only in this game but all the team lava games. Like in Fashion story, you have to tap forever it seems to purchase the clothes but one wrong tap and I lost all my gems just to open up a slot. That stinks in all the games!

dukester4
06-17-12, 06:06 AM
I too agree that it is a money trap!!!
Please get rid of it. We do not need this.

grannymoney
06-17-12, 06:09 PM
I agree it is very annoying.

auntiyoyo
06-18-12, 05:22 PM
I completely agree. I lost 31 gems because of it. I asked TeamLava to restore them but they wouldn't.

Sherecycles
06-20-12, 02:04 PM
I also have lost many gems to an accidental trap. I contacted TL and explained it was an accident and asked if they could be restored but was told it was their policy not to do that. So I've made it MY policy not to buy one more single gem. Their policy makes no sense and it's terrible customer service when they don't listen to their customers.

yanochka
06-22-12, 09:56 AM
Any update TL?

lylahmae
06-22-12, 07:38 PM
There is a petition on the farm story discussion page for anyone interested in signing.

ljsae
06-28-12, 05:04 AM
Where is this petition...I'll sign but can't find

phoebesmom
06-28-12, 10:35 PM
I have never known ANYONE who wants these pop-ups. I changed my rating to 1 for Farm Story after this unfair practice. That was before I learned that TL also raises the cost of some items arbitrarily, such as after a person buys gems to get something.

phoebesmom
06-28-12, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the link to tell TL to remove "Tap to Manage"

phoebesmom
07-01-12, 02:26 PM
I agree that the pop-up manage your crops is a trap to take gems that were not intended to be used. TL refuses to reimburse for lost gems, regardless of explanation. Perhaps TL doesn't recognize how many people actually feel this way. Perhaps folks could tell their neighbors who have had problems (I lost 44 gems, a friend lost 200!), to complain to TL, and perhaps they will do something about it.:p

phoebesmom
07-01-12, 02:31 PM
To Sherecycles, I agree with your policy not to buy gems. It is the only way TL will understand how unfair the pop-up windows are. I lost 44 gems, a friend lost 200. :mad: They refuse refunds, of course. I am now going to the Better Business Bureau, to see if perhaps they can intervene in my behalf, and get TL to be fair and restore the gems. What I mostly hope is that TL will remove these pop-ups. After all, anyone can use these options, which are available in their store.
By the way, I read on a different forum that 1 crop means one tiny square, not an entire field of the same crop. That seems very misleading, under the best of circumstances.

phoebesmom
07-01-12, 02:33 PM
There is a petition on the farm story discussion page for anyone interested in signing.

Where is this petition?

Drak12
07-02-12, 03:52 AM
I lost 5 of my only 13 gems because of this. REMOVE IT!

DaojinWildfire
07-02-12, 05:00 PM
We'll continue to forward this feedback to the team.

PixelGhost
07-02-12, 06:29 PM
Yes, please remove "tap manage!" It's a gem trap and I resent it. It does make it difficult to check on crops and I have lost gems on it as well.

artlomin
07-02-12, 07:23 PM
There are reasons to tap on crops not to "manage" but to find out how much time is required on a crop. The tap to manage box makes it much harder to do check the timing of crops and changes the nature of the game. It's harder and riskier to see that important information. If I had ever lost gems because I wanted to know how much time remains or because I want to sync my crops, I would be furious. As it is it interferes with the game and creates a very negative feeling. It would be different if the only reason you'd get that box is because you want that box. It shouldn't be that it comes up when you're doing something else that's a very normal part of the game.

yanochka
07-12-12, 09:42 AM
I am still taking a break from the game. Please bring back FUN to the game and remove tap to manage feature!!!!

KingKG
07-17-12, 05:51 PM
Not buying gems still - have lost 10 gems or so through tap to manage - DO NOT LIKE

Chocolit
07-18-12, 07:34 AM
The Tap to Manage Petition is in Farm Story Discussion website under the caption "Tap to Manage Petition". You can officially sign your petition there.

shakiba
07-18-12, 10:24 AM
If you're looking for the petition, here you go:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30413-Petition-tap-to-manage!

soozeequ
07-29-12, 03:00 PM
Ive read a good many of the comments in this thread and had no idea what you were all talking about until I realized you must all have iPhones...there is no "tap to manage" button on my Android-powered farm

phoebesmom
07-31-12, 04:13 PM
I have waited to post my feedback on this new feature, because I have found, that no one likes change (especially me!!) and I wanted to give this new feature a chance to see if I could see any advantage to this for players that actually do use the fertilizer feature alot. (yes there are some members that do).

I really do not see a need for this new feature. If someone wants to fertilize say 30 crops only, they can go in the store and click the 1 gem fertilizer and hit one crop, but they do not have to keep going back to the store for each crop.
Once you pick the 1 fertilizer option, it says on until you close it out so you can fertilize all 30 crops quickly without going back to the store each time.

This feature is in BS and RS and to prevent from losing gems, I do tap slower so if I do hit it, I will see the big full size confirmation screen and by going slow I can prevent losing any gems. I also keep my tables away from my counters and cooking area
to protect myself.

Since farm designs are set up differently than RS and BS these are the issues I have having in preventing loss of gems:

1. When I first come into the game, I am zoomed out. I always have to touch my screen to zoom in and l almost everytime, I have hit a tree or crop and here comes the confirmation screen. It is too hard to avoid since my crops and trees are all over
and around the borders of my farm.

2. When I am plowing or harvesting, there is not a safe area for the rest of your fingers to be, you are constantly brushing over another crop or tree when your little pinky gets tired and you drop it down for a second.

In closing, I am asking Team Lava, to please remove this new feature and keep the option to fertilzer in the store only so my gems can be safe and I can use them to buy that boxer dog (who I want to name " Bubba" ) when you release it into the game.

Signed
Kooky Panda and Bubba http://th596.photobucket.com/albums/tt46/YakimaBoxerPuppies/2ndLitter/th_Sirus-17.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%20boxer/YakimaBoxerPuppies/2ndLitter/Sirus-17.jpg?o=243)

I am glad you are supporting removal of the pop-up windows to fertilize. (Your comment about someone wanting to fertilize 30 crops didn't exactly make sense to me, since an entire farm can be done for 20 gems, saving 10 from doing each square individually. But, that aside....) I note you still need to take great care to avoid the pop-up and confirmation window on other games. It seems unfair that players have to exercise such caution, when these problems could easily be remedied by improved design by TL.

To my knowledge, there is NO confirmation window in Farm Story, however. You hit the Manage Crops pop-up and your gems are gone! That is what happened to me, at any rate! You can test it out if you want to risk a gem. So many people are complaining about lost gems, that it is hard for me to imagine that TL has done its best to safeguard players from losing gems unntentionally. I think your solution, to remove the pop-ups altogether, is the best idea. If there is serious desire to do repeated individual taps to fertilize, I am sure TL can make it so the store window stays open in the same way as the pop-ups have been, until a person wants to close it.

I hope you have more clout than the rest of us, as complaints have been falling on deaf ears.

Thanks for your comments.

KingKG
08-01-12, 09:03 PM
Continuing to ask for removal of tap to manage, annoying feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tatersrancho
08-06-12, 04:13 PM
please remove the tap to manage feature, I'm down 60 gems. After readying this thread I see it has been a continual problem since it began in May. Even if TL has not intention of removing please have the respect to let us know on this forum, after all we are your stakeholders, customers and users.

camel_power
08-06-12, 04:25 PM
Continuing to ask for removal of tap to manage, annoying feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been asked for since May, yet no action has been taken by TeamLava. TL, please remove this. Can't you see your customers aren't satisfied?

yanochka
08-15-12, 10:52 AM
Another reminder to TL about constructive feedback on "tap to manage" feature - please remove it!!!!

lylahmae
09-16-12, 08:33 PM
Why aren't you listening? Clearly we are not giving up. Clearly your customers don't want this.

Vllygirl
09-26-12, 02:17 PM
Rightfully so, Kooky recommended this area to post. As you can see from my original post below, I was pretty mad when I posted this. Mad enough to have not proofed by spelling. Mad enough to begin the process of deleting some of my neighbors in preparation of eventually leaving the game. I have posted previously...I have added my name to the petition....I have even emailed TeamLava. Now another 21 gems gone. Have stopped buying gems, buying Farm enhancements (well...I did get my Vineyard) and stopped adding neighbors. I HAVE lost close to 100 gems between Tap to Manage and the Gem traps.

Tao manage
Here we go again....I accidentally hit a withered crop while I was planting next to it and ended up fertilizing my entire farm and losing 21 gems. WHEN are you going to give us a confirm button. I am rapidly reaching the point of saying the heck with this and deleting all my TeamLava games.

queentina3
09-27-12, 04:31 AM
PLEASE remove this! I'm still losing neighbors and many are refusing to come back! I can't get my 20 Dog Bowls a day and I'm sad! :(

jomazob
09-27-12, 01:56 PM
Apparently they are not listening to us.?? I might have to stop playing but I do love the game. I never buy gems but the ones I get from mastering crops I have to use them right away or else they take them away!!!

MizCricket
09-27-12, 08:15 PM
I don't care what they include in the next version update for Android devices. I won't be downloading if it includes this awful tap to manage. I hope they get rid of it soon. Farm has become so boring anyway with the lousy updates. I used to buy gems regularly, but haven't bought any in months, and I'm still sitting on 60+ from my last purchase. There just isn't anything worth spending them on. :-(

tatersrancho
10-07-12, 09:47 PM
please remove the tap to manage button.

savage_mel
10-11-12, 11:41 AM
Please remove tap to manage! I havent updated since it was implemented and dont plan to until it is removed

yanochka
10-15-12, 08:56 AM
Dear TL - any update on this?

pinkster73
10-15-12, 09:09 AM
Dear TL - any update on this?

I'm pretty sure its permanent.

Vllygirl
10-19-12, 06:03 PM
Logged in today and started to harvest and bam the "fertilize your farm" popped up and I fertilized without wanting to. Lost half of my gems....again. I've stayed with this game because I enjoy the interaction with my "neighbors". I no longer enjoy the game. I have not purchased gems in months and don't plan to. How sad.

lylahmae
10-25-12, 05:50 AM
I'm pretty sure its permanent.
I guess we now have confirmation.

boomchowder
10-25-12, 12:48 PM
I also would like this to be removed!

Sherecycles
10-25-12, 02:08 PM
I have read complaint over complaint about this tap manager. And now with this recent update I have it and hate it. You have to be careful when tapping. Also this new update is slower then molasses on a winter michigan morning. Do not like it!!! But I get the feeling that our complaints are ignored.

Sherecycles
10-25-12, 02:11 PM
With the new update andriod now has it and it's awful. I dont get it. With all the previous complained why in the world would they give us this?! Makes no sense

heylady
10-26-12, 04:05 AM
I am thoroughly disgusted with this new manage button. Firstly, it has made the one semi-stable game very unstable. The screen blanks out showing all white or one item as a wallpaper. The game is slow and lagging. Secondly, I have lost 40 gems due to this ridiculous feature! It is not viable to have a fertilize option unless ur farm is withered! Why don't you have a collect all button under manage? That makes more sense. I previously lost 74 gems due to glitches when the game started and the prompts that are present. Now I lose another 40 because of your manage button??? I am not the only person and we all should receive our gems back!

ALSO YOU NEED TO ADD A LAYER OF PROTECTION FOR THE GEMS. I AM REQUESTING YOU ADD A GEM USE CONFIRMATION FOR ALL ITEMS THAT REQUIRE GEMS. Since your programmers like pop-ups so much, there should be one that says are you sure you want to use gems!

Stop taking advantage of people who work hard and build up gems just because the did not put money in your pocket! Its not fair and you will lose gamers like myself because of this. I hope you do the right thing and correct the lost gems.

Lastly, remove all of these unnecessary pop-ups. Notification of new items is ok but don't send me to the chests. I know where they are if I want to make a purchase. Don't create pop-ups that ask me to download other games. Its bad marketing. In the end, when gamers lose gems because of your pop-ups or game, it IS YOUR fault. You should have the decency to replace.

Is this a ploy to have gamers lose free gems in hopes they buy them? If so all you are doing bis alienating your core gamers.

ButterPanda
10-26-12, 01:32 PM
Thank you for the suggestions and sharing your opinion on the tap to manage feature. I will pass this info on to our devs. As for the Gem issue you are referring to you will need to contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

cast1532
10-26-12, 01:37 PM
This is why I never have more than 20 gems and when I do I spent on roses. I love them. Also, I have 19 gems, not bad.

queentina3
11-02-12, 04:28 AM
With the new update andriod now has it and it's awful. I dont get it. With all the previous complained why in the world would they give us this?! Makes no sense

It makes perfect sense because TL never planned on listening to the iOS users complaints about it. Once Android Regular Farm gets updated it will have it as well, since they've given it to the Halloween Game version.

TL doesn't care about OUR needs/wants, only what will give them money, and Tap-To-Manage is a massive Gem Trap.

tatersrancho
11-03-12, 07:19 AM
Another 2 gems bite the dust. Thanks TL I love it, sense the sarcasm?

malibu22baby
11-06-12, 12:59 PM
I agree as well !! This feature has caused me to loose over 20 gems. Please please remove tapmanage everyone is asking nicely. We would all greatly appreciate it

biglemms
11-18-12, 10:23 AM
I agree 100 percent with the opening post. I've got 123 qnomes that take care of the crop management on my farm. I dont need Teamlava stealing another 20 hard earned gems and that could have been the only intention behind that update. When this issue gets changed I will be happy to give Farm Story the 5 star rating that it had...currently it is a great big ONE STAR. Dirty move Team Lava

farmgal8
11-21-12, 04:33 PM
I agree - It's very irritating

lbug1124
11-22-12, 09:27 PM
I admit I am a gem junky. But really hate trying to get cider stand and get 8 yes 8 farm trucks and 5 turkey weather vanes. Is there anything we can do about so many duplicates? I wouldn't mind a trading wall or even to sell back for lesser gems. Also no one has seen the pumpkin patch from the harvest box is there a glitch? Really would like to know thanks

kimba33182
11-28-12, 03:20 PM
PLEASE REMOVE IT SOON, w/ UPDATE Maybe

kimba33182
11-28-12, 03:23 PM
I agree w/ Liam ... I have lost many gem from that stupid button ... But i really want to know why they go on sale on my phone every-other day but never on my tablet .....WHY ?????????????

slender2
11-28-12, 03:31 PM
Yes, everybody in this thread are right this feature is simply unnecessary, one good feature could be a timer to display the time that the crop will take to wither, this can be necessary

brettski007
11-30-12, 07:58 PM
Wow! I can't believe you won't allow me to post my thoughts about this issue??? This is the 4th time I have tried to post about it here and every time you have had me thrown off! Nice work!!!!

brettski007
11-30-12, 08:04 PM
Funny how that message got through??? Now I will try again...... I can safely say that all, and I mean ALL, of us gamers using your games demand a comfirmation screen when gems are to be used. Especially the ones that actually pay good money for them. It really is an unfair business practice that you won't put this in place??? You are totally aware of the issue. It seems to me that you actually want this to be happening?? With all the other pop-ups you have going on it can't be that difficult.....

brettski007
11-30-12, 08:14 PM
Now, as for the tap to manage issue, it only needs to be an option when crops have withered. It is just another one of the traps that have been set up to relieve us of our gems. I know that all of my nbrs have been stung, by ACCIDENTLY tapping on it and can't stop the transaction once it has started. This does really have to be addressed. As we are the ones who keep you in business, I hope that we will be listened to? Hope to see some changes very soon....

kimba33182
12-06-12, 03:07 PM
Just get rid of it

gordongirl24
12-08-12, 07:53 AM
Ditto!! I lost 40 because of that stupid option!!! Please remove and give me my gems back!! I don't have mreal money to spend on gems and I was saving them for holiday items ....now I have only 8.

ChiquiDYKES
12-23-12, 03:34 PM
I totally agree!!! Please remove this option ASAP!!! I never fertilize my crops and save my gems and it has been 3 times, yes 3 TIMES that my farm has been fertilized because of this option.
Please TL listen to us and dissable this option now!!!

yanochka
07-15-13, 08:52 PM
I'm still frustrated by "tap to manage" feature. Any updates TL on this?

dnik117
07-31-13, 09:53 AM
wont happen as it keeps us 'spending' $$$ on gems

nice try though

WendingWanderer
09-19-13, 11:49 AM
I could possibly see a Tap-To-Manage that would ripen, harvest, plow and possibly replant a desired crop. Several people have arthritis and could use such a feature.

But does anyone use the current tap-to-manage that only causes crops to be ripe but doesn't actually harvest them on purpose? Anyone?

bobbyrae
09-19-13, 12:50 PM
not this player. I try to avoid it like the plague.