PDA

View Full Version : Expansions

Rhyll
05-06-12, 12:04 AM
OK this game used to be my favourite and now its just annoying! because you cant do anything new in it without expansion! i have already posted in a thread about expansions. WAKE UP LAVA - hurry up and make your game less lame. i have put money into this and now wishing i never had bothered - i am so disinterested and so not understanding why no expansions. isnt this what your customers deserve - especially the people who have helped your million dollar company like me with putting money into these {}games. really disappointed and will never be playing another one of your games again

angry, annoyed! FIX IT

brookelynn2006
05-06-12, 06:40 AM
I agree! I still have some expansions left but soon I won't then I'll be stuck like you!

TEAM LAVA FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!

LSRLovables
05-07-12, 06:15 AM
This is not the 1st thread about expansions I have posted on, including the one I started back on 3/25. Mine was not the first. I have followed at least 4 separate threads I have never seen any of the "official" monitors comment on when expansions might become available. Because they have not responded you have no choice but to conclude they just don't give a /)#>!!. I only check in every couple of days now, in order to gift to my neighbors who have been so kind. I have a drop dead date....and I have no expectations that I'll be even doing that a month from now.

europelove
05-07-12, 06:21 AM
Okay,im not in the same position as you but im angry for some stuff too!for example i havent and cant afford gems,i think its not smart to spend money on a game that obviously isnt fun after a while!but i think that every week we see threads about expanssions,its boring! And you can be less upset and mad,nobody in team lava will notice you this way

shaninshine
05-10-12, 12:08 PM
Okay,im not in the same position as you but im angry for some stuff too!for example i havent and cant afford gems,i think its not smart to spend money on a game that obviously isnt fun after a while!but i think that every week we see threads about expanssions,its boring! And you can be less upset and mad,nobody in team lava will notice you this way
Of course he should be upset, he spent so much money in this game and now everything is gone to the drain...
TL doesn't care that we need more expansions and it's really annoying...

europelove
05-10-12, 12:53 PM
Okay,but thats my pont,why keep giving,money to something that isnt even fun after a while?