PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

mattyboo1
06-19-12, 04:44 PM
Can you get anything by breeding an island and firestorm together

killbethy
06-19-12, 05:07 PM

lol YES. is this a joke? if it is, i'm going to feel very silly for answering. Since island is blue/green and firestorm is yellow/red, you can a dragon that is any two color combination of blue, green, yellow or red.... you can also get a purple (magic) dragon from it (red and blue) or even a diamond. Technically the ONLY dragons you can't get by breeding island and firestorm are any of the purple hybrid dragons (purple with another color as well).

raghadd
06-19-12, 05:57 PM
Still can't seem to get a Fairy dragon.. Anyone got any advice? Also, I currently have 168 gold, what do you guys think I should do with it? I'm thinking of saving for a second nest because having another nest would be awesome (Too bad I didn't buy one when they were still 25g..) but 250g seems a tad expensive..

Well I my self have been saving my gold to buy another nest I have 235 so I am close to buy another nest though it won't really benefit you so much since we only have 1 breeding den but nevertheless it will help xD

chiefdragon
06-20-12, 09:49 AM
I got a Titan dragon!! I got it by breeding an epic fire with a level 7 magic. I haven't been able to get any of the new dragons until now :)
Me too. Just got it today presuming 2 days is Titan dragon. I breed both level 7 Magic and Fire. Really wish I could get the Diamond dragon.

chiefdragon
06-20-12, 09:51 AM
Well I my self have been saving my gold to buy another nest I have 235 so I am close to buy another nest though it won't really benefit you so much since we only have 1 breeding den but nevertheless it will help xD

Wish we could buy another breeding den. 1 is not enough.

chiefdragon
06-20-12, 09:53 AM

You can get a diamond by that combo but be prepared to get hundreds of island and firestorm from it too... LOL ����

plataneros
06-20-12, 12:39 PM
I've had no luck breeding wizard or mistmoth.. Any suggestion on what dragons or hybrids I can use to get them???

plataneros
06-20-12, 12:40 PM
Btw I got forestfire dragon by breeding 2 life dragons..

mymummy789
06-20-12, 01:25 PM

I might give that a go next. I have finally got a serpent on the way after (what seemed like) and endless supply of islands !!!

lynne1596
06-20-12, 02:31 PM
Me too. Just got it today presuming 2 days is Titan dragon. I breed both level 7 Magic and Fire. Really wish I could get the Diamond dragon.

all I keep getting with this combo is a charm :(

plataneros
06-20-12, 04:10 PM
Ok so I decided to use gold to speed up breeding and hatching trying for a wizard and mistmoth and out of my last 3 tries I got 2 mistmoth.. After a bucket load of corals.. Hopefully I'll have some luck with getting a wizard

monalisa1973
06-20-12, 05:10 PM
Finally hatched a wizard and now I am breeding a Titan judging by the 32 hour breteding time. I think all I like are the Frostfire Mindvolt and the Atlantis which keeps eluding me.

monalisa1973
06-20-12, 05:16 PM
Oops meant forestfire.

raghadd
06-20-12, 06:13 PM
Guys I just bred mist with magic and got 22 h breeding time what is it going to be ? Please don't tell me it's another wizard or mindvolt :/

mattyboo1
06-20-12, 06:19 PM
Guys I just bred mist with magic and got 22 h breeding time what is it going to be ? Please don't tell me it's another wizard or mindvolt :/
Wizard it mind volt I'd love those I keep getting magics with island and firestorm gotta but some purple habitats

plataneros
06-20-12, 06:22 PM
Finally hatched a wizard and now I am breeding a Titan judging by the 32 hour breteding time. I think all I like are the Frostfire Mindvolt and the Atlantis which keeps eluding me.

what dragons did you used for the wizard and what lvl?

mattyboo1
06-20-12, 06:23 PM
Yeah what dragons

LUCASYAU
06-20-12, 06:48 PM
6 attempts for a Wizard....all Corals.....

TL, I'm recovering from the price hike for expansions and habitats and even the food shortage, but do you think you could like, add in a feature that allows us to stop breeding sessions? Because it really takes up a lot of time when, say, you're attempting for a Serpent and you have to wait 20 hours for something you don't even want. Or just make it so that breeding Rares are depending on the level of your dragons and not just luck. Because holy mackerel, I have the worst luck EVER.

sweetstuff525
06-20-12, 06:59 PM

TL, I'm recovering from the price hike for expansions and habitats and even the food shortage, but do you think you could like, add in a feature that allows us to stop breeding sessions? Because it really takes up a lot of time when, say, you're attempting for a Serpent and you have to wait 20 hours for something you don't even want. Or just make it so that breeding Rares are depending on the level of your dragons and not just luck. Because holy mackerel, I have the worst luck EVER.
Lol I have your same luck only about 20 corals

yewjy
06-20-12, 07:39 PM
Hi!
Just wondering if you are keen to have a pic of the Atlantis dragon egg? I just had one, it is hatching (15h). But I am having difficulty uploading it to the forum. I have the pic on my iPhone / iPad. Please advise. Thank you for all the hard work here! This is really helpful and informative.
Regards, jingle

yewjy
06-20-12, 07:45 PM
Hi!
Just bred an Atlantis egg (15 h) using Island (10) vs Firestorm (10). Wondering if you wld like a pic of it? Have the pic in my iPhone but I can't upload it here. Pls advise thanks!

sircharlesxavier
06-20-12, 08:01 PM
Hatching a diamond dragon!!!! Can't believe I got one on my first try. Well, I wasn't actually trying for a diamond, I was trying for a titan....but a diamond is ok too I guess. :) I used lvl 10 planet on left, lvl 10 fairy on right.

angelz168
06-20-12, 08:09 PM
Ok so I decided to use gold to speed up breeding and hatching trying for a wizard and mistmoth and out of my last 3 tries I got 2 mistmoth.. After a bucket load of corals.. Hopefully I'll have some luck with getting a wizard

What were your combos? I bred 8 corals consecutively in the last 4 days :(

hertry
06-20-12, 08:10 PM

TL only like us to quit the game and stop complaining because they are not going to do anythings

slategray
06-20-12, 08:49 PM

You can stop breeding session by speed up breeding and hatching...

brohim
06-21-12, 12:02 AM
Pfft bad luck. I did 13 corals before I got my wizard. 5 of those tries were when mistmoth was available as well. I got 6 rares out of 75 breeds, Fairy, Eagle and Mindvolt were in my very first 6 or so breeds.

LUCASYAU
06-21-12, 01:04 AM
You can stop breeding session by speed up breeding and hatching...

I'm extremely tempted to buy gold, however, I'd much rather spend my money on something real and would benefit me instead of a bunch of pixels (Like pkmn White 2. Oh wait, it's also pixels. Meh, its Pokemon so it's worth it). Besides, getting something you really want after so much hardship really feels like one heck of a victory.

lizzygee23
06-21-12, 01:10 AM
Could any of you lucky folks that have gotten a mistmoth tell me what 2 dragons you bred to get it? And if they were on the left or right? I've read thru but haven't seen where anyone said what dragons they used so I apologize if I'm repeating the question! Thank you so much to whomever answers me!! :-)

Dragomania
06-21-12, 01:12 AM
Argh!!!!
So annoying!
I need to get a mist dragon for the quest, but so far, breeding my lvl 4 water and air ones got me a seabreeze, a mindvolt, and i think another mindvolt or seabreeze! :(
I need a mist! :(

mymummy789
06-21-12, 01:52 AM

well I tried but, just my luck all I got was another life dragon!!!

lizzygee23
06-21-12, 02:51 AM
Argh!!!!
So annoying!
I need to get a mist dragon for the quest, but so far, breeding my lvl 4 water and air ones got me a seabreeze, a mindvolt, and i think another mindvolt or seabreeze! :(
I need a mist! :(

Your SO lucky! I've tried for a mindvolt about 40 times now and almost 10 times for a seabreeze, but all I've gotten is mists! I'm on level 31 and still haven't gotten a mindvolt. We all want what we don't have! Lol!

SanceZz1991
06-21-12, 03:17 AM
Could any of you lucky folks that have gotten a mistmoth tell me what 2 dragons you bred to get it? And if they were on the left or right? I've read thru but haven't seen where anyone said what dragons they used so I apologize if I'm repeating the question! Thank you so much to whomever answers me!! :-)

On left lv 10 Water
On right lv 10 Magic

:D

monalisa1973
06-21-12, 03:34 AM
what dragons did you used for the wizard and what lvl?

Level 10 water and level 9 magic after several tries.

LUCASYAU
06-21-12, 04:20 AM
Right now, my current List is first, getting a Wizard, then a Titan ( dear Celestial, I love it's Epic form. But the rest just look BLARGH), then getting a Wild, which I have to admit, has been on my backlog ever since I started playing. XD I hope I don't get a Forestfire. Its coin output is good, but I don't like it for ripping off my beloved Mindvolt. 3:<

LUCASYAU
06-21-12, 04:21 AM
Also, 7th attempt for a Wizard. Decided to use my lvl 7 Water instead of my lvl 4, considering Saphir got me my Mindvolt and Serpent. And guess what? ANOTHER.CORAL. I'm gonna try to use my Magic instead of Coral.

mymummy789
06-21-12, 06:21 AM
I tried my level 10 water and magic to get a mistmoth, but just got a coral. So I tried my level 7 water and magic - again a coral. However, my babies - level 4 water and level 6 magic have just produced a wizard dragon for me :D
It wasn't the mistmoth I was after but I don't have a wizard dragon either so I am rather chuffed as it has broken a very long run of common breeds :o

JediNewsie
06-21-12, 10:28 AM
I tried my level 10 water and magic to get a mistmoth, but just got a coral. So I tried my level 7 water and magic - again a coral. However, my babies - level 4 water and level 6 magic have just produced a wizard dragon for me :D
It wasn't the mistmoth I was after but I don't have a wizard dragon either so I am rather chuffed as it has broken a very long run of common breeds :o

I managed to get SUPER lucky and got a Mistmoth by breeding two Corals (both level 7), and got Mistmoth on my first try. My sister tries the same thing after I told her, but to no avail. I hope this helps. Good luck!! :)

plataneros
06-21-12, 04:09 PM
What were your combos? I bred 8 corals consecutively in the last 4 days :(

Well I just kept breeding water 10 with magic 10 and got a bucket load of corals only when I started using gold is when I got the mistmoth

plataneros
06-21-12, 04:20 PM
well I tried but, just my luck all I got was another life dragon!!!
I had about 3 life before I got forestfire.. But atleast u jus have to wait 3hrs until u try again

dirtyFarmGurl
06-21-12, 04:24 PM
Has anyone had any luck breeding a ForestFire? I've tried a zillion times with no luck! ��

dirtyFarmGurl
06-21-12, 04:25 PM
How did u get Forestfire again? Ur help is greatly appreciated!!��

plataneros
06-21-12, 04:32 PM

try using life on both side... and if you dnt get the forestfire atleast you would only have to wait 3hrs until you can try again... it took me about 3 or 4 tries..

MystiqueReiko
06-21-12, 04:33 PM

i used lvl 4 Life on the left and lvl 10 Fire on the right. got it on the first attempt but i guess it was pure luck? i got 20 mists before i got a seabreeze... =.=""

plataneros
06-21-12, 04:34 PM
i just tried for a wizard and got my 3rd mistmoth using lvl 10 water on the right and lvl 4 magic on the left... if you are having touble getting mistmoth try using water (lvl 7-10) on the left and a lower level magic on the right (lvl 4-6).. good luck with this one :-)

plataneros
06-21-12, 04:37 PM
can anyone tell me if a wizard is water dominent or magic? as in when its evolving does it show th water or the magic chamber???

PoppiesZ
06-21-12, 07:53 PM
Ha! I'm running out of Habitats for new dragons. I have to sell my babies... :p
Those islands and corals and fruity gotta go.

bertychen
06-21-12, 08:18 PM
familiar max earn 1440 (based on picture from others)

kooky panda
06-21-12, 08:37 PM
familiar max earn 1440 (based on picture from others)

Thanks !!! updated post 1

bmwblondie
06-21-12, 08:47 PM
Gah!! I have the worst luck breeding rares! I decided to breed my mindvolt lvl 4 and wild lvl 4 ( just recently got the wild and my only other rare is an eagle) to try for a diamond or any other dragon hoping for at least a rare and what do I get??!?!? Another freaking fruitful!!! You've got to be kidding me!! Not even a fairy?? God I'm gonna have these quests for forever!

Anyway I'm tired of hearing all you out there complaining about getting the same rare over and over again or you can't seem to get that one rare u want...remember there are a ton of us here that can't seem to get any :((

Dragomania
06-22-12, 12:25 AM
ARGH! THIS IS GETTING CRAZY NOW.
I now have 2 mindvolts, 1 seabreeze, and maybe another seabreeze coming.
Is my dragons bugged or something? I've been trying to a mist. :p and not getting one. :(

Your SO lucky! I've tried for a mindvolt about 40 times now and almost 10 times for a seabreeze, but all I've gotten is mists! I'm on level 31 and still haven't gotten a mindvolt. We all want what we don't have! Lol!

Dragomania
06-22-12, 12:26 AM
I've tried 4 times to get a mist... and failed.
:( all i got are mindvolts and seabreezes. :P

i used lvl 4 Life on the left and lvl 10 Fire on the right. got it on the first attempt but i guess it was pure luck? i got 20 mists before i got a seabreeze... =.=""

caramel54
06-22-12, 03:45 AM
Can anyone tell me how to upload pics on here from my iPod touch? I have some pics of my dragons and I don't know how to put them on. I can't do it on the computer either because I'm only logged in on my iPod and i forgot my password so I can't log in on the computer. Please help.

kooky panda
06-22-12, 05:49 AM
Can anyone tell me how to upload pics on here from my iPod touch? I have some pics of my dragons and I don't know how to put them on. I can't do it on the computer either because I'm only logged in on my iPod and i forgot my password so I can't log in on the computer. Please help.

try this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum&p=104417&viewfull=1#post104417

you can practice on that thread if you want.

tonynpatty89
06-22-12, 08:36 AM
try this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum&p=104417&viewfull=1#post104417

you can practice on that thread if you want.

Lol at the "not taking new neighbors kinda loaded" - Seeing those tags on people is hilarious

On another note I spotted some of the max income of dragons being incorrect on the first page... Or maybe cannot edit?

greygull
06-22-12, 11:19 AM
On another note I spotted some of the max income of dragons being incorrect on the first page... Or maybe cannot edit?

Which ones? Kooky or I can edit this thread. The spreadsheets are a different story though. But you can post the new amounts, and we can adjust it.

sparks229
06-22-12, 10:09 PM
Woohoo!! I finally got a planet!! :D off to celebrate :p

LUCASYAU
06-22-12, 10:46 PM
12 attempts.....STILL.NO.WIZARD.

*flips table full of Corals* I really wish breeding wasn't such a Luck-Based Mission. I mean, if the chances of breeding Rares were higher if breeding high-levelled dragons, I wouldn't mind spending all that food. Better than wasting 20/28/FORTY HOURS on Commons that I don't even want. ;c

PoppiesZ
06-22-12, 11:13 PM
12 attempts.....STILL.NO.WIZARD.

*flips table full of Corals* I really wish breeding wasn't such a Luck-Based Mission. I mean, if the chances of breeding Rares were higher if breeding high-levelled dragons, I wouldn't mind spending all that food. Better than wasting 20/28/FORTY HOURS on Commons that I don't even want. ;c

Try my formula Magic 6 and Water 6 for Wizard attempt .... I got mine 3 times from this combo.

caramel54
06-23-12, 12:57 AM
Woo I got a mistmoth! I thought it was a coral because I thought it said 10 hr breeding time. I got it from a level 4 coral and an epic magic. Its weird, I have more luck getting the super rare ones like the Planet but not rare like the serpent. Oh and I'm still confused with the picture thing. It says to copy and paste but if I'm on my iPod can I still do that?

LUCASYAU
06-23-12, 07:12 AM
13th attempt.....another Coral. * sigh*

Luck hates me. Actually, it doesn't hate me. It wants to see me burn. I just want ONE. WIZARD. Why is that so hard? D;

LUCASYAU
06-23-12, 07:15 AM
Try my formula Magic 6 and Water 6 for Wizard attempt .... I got mine 3 times from this combo.

4 out of my 13 attempts used that formula. Just Corals. Breeding really is just down to luck. It's like a lottery. There are some who keep getting the jackpot ( Rares), and everyone else just loses constantly ( Commons)

TL, please? Could you make it so breeding factors in levels? At least then, levelling up our dragons isn't just for visial changes and more income.

sweetstuff525
06-23-12, 07:33 AM
4 out of my 13 attempts used that formula. Just Corals. Breeding really is just down to luck. It's like a lottery. There are some who keep getting the jackpot ( Rares), and everyone else just loses constantly ( Commons)

TL, please? Could you make it so breeding factors in levels? At least then, levelling up our dragons isn't just for visial changes and more income.

Yeah if we bred epics together we will get a rare one.... Hey to get them epic we have to do a lot of planting and wait for evolving

sweetstuff525
06-23-12, 08:35 AM
Omg finally my luck is turned around the other day I got my familiar dragon and today I have my forest fire dragong breeding 7 hours after trying numerous times fire6 and forest 6

mcgee22
06-23-12, 09:13 AM
Any alternatives to breed the mistmoth? I have tried purple on left & forest dragon on right w different levels & I keep getting poison dragons! I guess I should try purple on right next time ( I might have but w 21 hrs breeding time I don't really remember).

plataneros
06-23-12, 09:20 AM
Woohoo!! I finally got a planet!! :D off to celebrate :p

what dragons you used? and what lvl?

mcgee22
06-23-12, 09:38 AM
Any alternatives to breed the mistmoth? I have tried purple on left & forest dragon on right w different levels & I keep getting poison dragons! I guess I should try purple on right next time ( I might have but w 21 hrs breeding time I don't really remember).

Actually I meant to say I was trying for the familiar dragon, not mistmoth. Haven't gotten either one anyway. But I saw somebody's post about breeding a mistmoth so will try that combo.

So back to my original question, anything on how to get a familiar dragon?

Btw has anybody noticed how the familiar dragon looks like Luna from Sailor Moon? Or am I the only 30 something posting in here that was addicted to anime when she was younger? :)

LUCASYAU
06-23-12, 10:08 AM
Actually I meant to say I was trying for the familiar dragon, not mistmoth. Haven't gotten either one anyway. But I saw somebody's post about breeding a mistmoth so will try that combo.

So back to my original question, anything on how to get a familiar dragon?

Btw has anybody noticed how the familiar dragon looks like Luna from Sailor Moon? Or am I the only 30 something posting in here that was addicted to anime when she was younger? :)

I got my MistMoth via lvl 7 Water on the left and lvl 7

LUCASYAU
06-23-12, 10:08 AM
Blah, hit the button too fast. Anyways, Water 7 left, Coral 7 right. Too bad it wasn't a Wizard (WIZAAAAAAAAAAARD)

monalisa1973
06-23-12, 12:03 PM
I got my MistMoth via lvl 7 Water on the left and lvl 7

No I'm with you there. 30 something check. Former anime addict check. And yes the familiar dragon did make me think of Sailor Moon.

LUCASYAU
06-23-12, 06:44 PM
14th attempt......still no WIZAAAAAAAAAAAARD

Wizard Dragon, Y U TROLL ME?!? D:

yewjy
06-23-12, 08:16 PM

Magic(8) vs Water(10)=Mistmoth(12h)/Coral(10). Good luck!

LUCASYAU
06-24-12, 05:08 AM
So far, it's been 15 Corals and one Mistmoth

I'm never going to get that Wizard, am I? Heck, I've tried nearly every.single.combination. AND IT STILL DOES'NT YIELD ME MY BELOVED WIZARD D;

bec29footy
06-24-12, 05:06 PM
I can get familiar dragon but still no mindvolt or wizard or planet will try for mistmoth now should be fun lol

mattyboo1
06-24-12, 05:08 PM
I want a mind volt familiars are supposed to be common

LUCASYAU
06-25-12, 01:09 AM
I can get familiar dragon but still no mindvolt or wizard or planet will try for mistmoth now should be fun lol

May luck be with you on your quest. I know luck pretty mush deserted me. NINETEEN attempts for a Wizard. 17 Corals, 2 Misthmoths. I'm extremely close to breaking down. D:

MystiqueReiko
06-25-12, 01:25 AM
May luck be with you on your quest. I know luck pretty mush deserted me. NINETEEN attempts for a Wizard. 17 Corals, 2 Misthmoths. I'm extremely close to breaking down. D:

have u tried the combi of lvl 10 Water (left) & lvl 4 Coral (right)? for the Wizard? I used this combi and got the wizard on my first try...
i have better luck in getting the rares when using a pure epic dragon on the left and a lvl 4 hybrid on the right. i hardly get rare dragon using both pure breeds.

i even put two poison dragons together to get Familiar dragon... >.<"

jsmclement
06-25-12, 05:45 AM
How can get a familiar Dragon? I've been breading magic and forest dragons but got 10 poison!!! Help!!!

333paddington
06-25-12, 05:57 AM
Next expansion, same as the last $2,000,000 64 maps and three days

LUCASYAU
06-25-12, 07:59 AM
20 attempt Milestone for my quest for a Wizard! :D

Corals - 18
Mistmoth - 2
Wizard - 0

.......*sobs*

PrincessRose22
06-25-12, 09:07 AM
I breed a forest with mistmoth and got 12 hours. What could that be?

Joey1963
06-25-12, 09:10 AM

Corals - 18
Mistmoth - 2
Wizard - 0

.......*sobs*

I hear you.
I just got my Wizard on my 21st attempt using a level 10 Water & a level 8 Coral.
Up until then all I'd got were Corals, not even one Mistmoth!

sweetstuff525
06-25-12, 09:29 AM
I'm tired of getting corals ... But don't want to try for diamond cuz the I have 20 hrs of island and islands

krokeken
06-25-12, 09:35 AM
Sorry for changing the subject but I was considering of buying a new nest, but if I only have one Breeding Den it's worthless.
So I wonder if you can have two Breeding dens? That the limit will go up to 2?
Thankful for an answer :-) ��

sweetstuff525
06-25-12, 09:40 AM
Sorry for changing the subject but I was considering of buying a new nest, but if I only have one Breeding Den it's worthless.
So I wonder if you can have two Breeding dens? That the limit will go up to 2?
Thankful for an answer :-) ��

It's good to atleast have 2 nests because if you finished breeding a 20 hour then put dragons breeding and only going to take 8 hours... If you only have one you will have to wait 20 hr before you can put the 8 hr into the nest

No option for 2nd breeding den

louiseelliott
06-25-12, 09:44 AM
Wizard and forest will get u familiar dragon

kahlan531
06-25-12, 11:35 AM
Has anyone posted max level earnings for Poison, Charm, Genie and Coral yet? They are not on the list from the first page, and this thread is sooooooooooo long!

Thanks!!

ankalagon
06-25-12, 11:54 AM
Poison 495, Charm 450, my genie is breeding, Coral 585

kooky panda
06-25-12, 12:24 PM
Has anyone posted max level earnings for Poison, Charm, Genie and Coral yet? They are not on the list from the first page, and this thread is sooooooooooo long!

Thanks!!

Thanks- updated post 1.

BlueCanary
06-25-12, 12:59 PM

Corals - 18
Mistmoth - 2
Wizard - 0

.......*sobs*

I got a Wizard with a level 7 magic on the left and a 7 seabreeze on the right. Its been a decent combo for me, I've bred them four times that way and gotten a wizard, two genies and a mindvolt. I put the seabreeze on the left once and got a mist.

kahlan531
06-25-12, 03:04 PM

Thank you! We'll wait for your Genie. :)
Very helpful to know when deciding which dragons to keep or sell.
Thanks again.

mattyboo1
06-25-12, 03:06 PM
My fairy is earning 738 at level 9

shortyrules2
06-25-12, 03:39 PM
You can also get any combo with a Mist dragon and Life dragon.....both lvl 10.

mattyboo1
06-25-12, 05:05 PM
I'll say my final fairy earnings when I got to level 10 fairy dragon

sweetstuff525
06-25-12, 05:14 PM
I'll say my final fairy earnings when I got to level 10 fairy dragon

Fairy 900 hr

roxydiana
06-25-12, 08:57 PM
After trying for ANYTHING besides an island, mist, or coral, I bred my epic fire with epic magic and have a 2 day breeding!!! YES TITAN!!!

papampi
06-26-12, 01:00 AM
MistMoth Level 7 1311

Quixote96
06-26-12, 05:24 AM
The only rare dragon I have is Eagle and Wild...

I can't get a single Fairy, Serpent, Wizard, Planet or Mindvolt no matter what I breed and it's getting really frustrating with so many fruitfuls and islands and other dragons I don't want.

I don't even want to try for Super rares..

Can you guys please help me and tell me what you bred to get any of those dragons, specific to the level and maybe even which was put on left and which on right.. Please don't tell me things like "breed water and magic to get Wizard" or "forest and air to get fairy" I've tried so many times and it's so frustrating to have to wait 20 hours (island) or even more (poison) for the breeding den to clear..

coolgamegirl27
06-26-12, 06:20 AM
The only rare dragon I have is Eagle and Wild...

I can't get a single Fairy, Serpent, Wizard, Planet or Mindvolt no matter what I breed and it's getting really frustrating with so many fruitfuls and islands and other dragons I don't want.

I don't even want to try for Super rares..

Can you guys please help me and tell me what you bred to get any of those dragons, specific to the level and maybe even which was put on left and which on right.. Please don't tell me things like "breed water and magic to get Wizard" or "forest and air to get fairy" I've tried so many times and it's so frustrating to have to wait 20 hours (island) or even more (poison) for the breeding den to clear..
Ok, so got Serpent by accident Firestorm10/Island10, Wizard on 2nd try with Water10/Magic10, Planet Charm7/Fire7 1st try, and Mindvolt Air10/Mist7 21st try using various Air/water combos. Hope this helps:)

Titan anyone???

spiralraindrop
06-26-12, 02:41 PM
How rare exactly is the Titan dragon? I have one in epic form, but I'm not sure if it's worth a lot with a two day breeding.

PattyZhangp
06-26-12, 04:27 PM
It's super rare, you're just lucky. Oh, and can you tell me which dragons (and their levels) that you used?

mcgee22
06-26-12, 04:40 PM
Titan I got the first day it came out (sunno if I would get another one again) by using fire lvl 10 on left and charm lvl 4 on right. Good luck!

bmwblondie
06-26-12, 05:06 PM
My boyfriend was going to start a new breeding and asked what he should try for since he has like all the different quests for rares. I said he should use his serpent and firestorm to give him the best possibility of anything...and he got a 44 hour breeding time. Yay! Diamond!! Serpent level 8 on the left and firestorm level 7 on the right :)))

Now I just need to get one..

missp14
06-26-12, 06:01 PM
4 titans deep now with lvl 10 magic on left and lvl 10 fire dragon right. Still no planet

melgreenloverz
06-26-12, 06:46 PM
Guys any combo idea for forestfire? The more combo the better cos I'll try all.. It's my 15th attempt to breed forestfire.. Been using fire and forest like mad.. Also fire and wild.. But all I've got is the same life dragons...

angelz168
06-26-12, 07:42 PM
Guys any combo idea for forestfire? The more combo the better cos I'll try all.. It's my 15th attempt to breed forestfire.. Been using fire and forest like mad.. Also fire and wild.. But all I've got is the same life dragons...

I bred the same epic fire and epic forest together and received my forestfire on the 17th try...if that helps :)

MystiqueReiko
06-26-12, 07:59 PM

i used epic fire on the left and lvl 4 life on the right... got it on e first try~
maybe u wanna consider this combi?

plataneros
06-27-12, 03:58 AM
I bred the same epic fire and epic forest together and received my forestfire on the 17th try...if that helps :)

I got my forestfire using epic life and a lvl 4 life got it on the 3rd try got 2 life 1 wild but atleast it was only 3 hrs wait or 6hrs so I didn't wait long..

PattyZhangp
06-27-12, 04:43 AM
I suggest life/wild x life/wild. My first try, epic wild x level 9 life gave a wild. Gonna try wild x wild next.

LUCASYAU
06-27-12, 07:07 AM
Any tips for a Wizard? I'm 25 attempts in.... D;

MystiqueReiko
06-27-12, 08:10 AM
Any tips for a Wizard? I'm 25 attempts in.... D;

i got one by breeding epic water on e left with lvl 4 coral on e right on e first time..

wanna try for mistmoth, i breed wizard n coral together.. no matter wat their positions were, only wizards were breeded... 3 in a row... both were at lvl 4.

LUCASYAU
06-27-12, 08:44 AM
i got one by breeding epic water on e left with lvl 4 coral on e right on e first time..

wanna try for mistmoth, i breed wizard n coral together.. no matter wat their positions were, only wizards were breeded... 3 in a row... both were at lvl 4.

You can have one of mine for one of your Wizards. I have four Mistmoths. D;

spiralraindrop
06-27-12, 01:41 PM
Any idea of how to get a diamond? I've heard that they're usually bred with firestorm and island.
I'm not entirely sure, I've tried with a lv 4 firestorm and lv 7 island with an accidental serpent dragon.

angelz168
06-27-12, 07:31 PM
I got my forestfire using epic life and a lvl 4 life got it on the 3rd try got 2 life 1 wild but atleast it was only 3 hrs wait or 6hrs so I didn't wait long..

Yes thank goodness this is short... I have no luck with rare dragons :( ... Been with this game since it launched and only been able to get about 5 rare one ...sigh

333paddington
06-27-12, 09:13 PM
Next expansion, same as the last $2,000,000 64 maps

greygull
06-27-12, 11:23 PM

Thanks! Updated :)

bertychen
06-28-12, 02:15 AM
fyi, they changed the familiar dragon rarity to rare, check the market. if still common, try to reboot device :)

PattyZhangp
06-28-12, 08:41 AM
fyi, they changed the familiar dragon rarity to rare, check the market. if still common, try to reboot device :)
Oh yeah, they did. Now I finally got a new rare dragon!! :)

northsweets
06-28-12, 03:33 PM
The new dragon is called trickster takes 18 hours

northsweets
06-28-12, 03:33 PM
The new dragon is called trickster takes 18 hours

It is magic plus air

dawnelee1958
06-28-12, 04:31 PM
I got one first try: level 10 Wizard + level 10 Air

3littlemages
06-28-12, 04:39 PM
The new trickster is 18 hours breeding/hatching time, Its magic with air. I think I got one.

miragez
06-28-12, 07:54 PM
Coin/hr for New Dragon (Trickster)

Lv 1 : 300
Lv 2 : 357
Lv 3 : 407
Lv 4 : 576
Lv 5 : 657
Lv 6 : 726
Lv 7 : 941
Lv 8 : 1032
Lv 9 : 1107
Lv 10 : 1350

1crazycajun
06-28-12, 09:27 PM
It seems that Google has lost the Dragon Story Guide, so I had to contact support and hope they can find it......So if you can't access it , blame google.... On a good note the Breeding Chart is still there.

jj486
06-28-12, 10:31 PM
After I have about15 charms and one planet. That is how rare it is. Well, before I hate firestorms and islands. Now, I hate coral and charm. But wait until I try familiar. It's gonna really painful. So far I have 4 poison already. It takes almost 4 days. Well, at least I finally got wizard by using magic9 and water 6 after 12 times.

LUCASYAU
06-28-12, 11:09 PM
I just realised something.

The Trickster dragon? It most likely evolves into the same dragon that appears in a popup if you try to access DragonStory without internet connection.

greygull
06-28-12, 11:12 PM
I just realised something.

The Trickster dragon? It most likely evolves into the same dragon that appears in a popup if you try to access DragonStory without internet connection.

Good catch! I forgot about that one ;)

LUCASYAU
06-29-12, 04:12 AM
After my (horrendous) journey for a Wizard and FINALLY getting him, I've decided to try for his counterpart, the Titan dragon!

Two attempts in, two Charms, but I dont mind. Any tips? :)

plataneros
06-29-12, 05:47 AM
Any tips on how to get the new dragon trickster?

PattyZhangp
06-29-12, 08:27 AM
Any tips on how to get the new dragon trickster?
I used epic air on the left and magic level 8 on the right. Got it on my second try. Good luck! :)

eskimomommy
06-29-12, 08:47 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I've been looking for it.

melgreenloverz
06-29-12, 10:15 AM
Got my trickster by breeding epic air and level 7 magic

Any combo for atlantis????

MystiqueReiko
06-29-12, 04:36 PM
got my trickster by breeding epic magic (left) and epic genie (right), got trickster on e first try of this combi. none other combi works for me.

got atlantis by breeding epic forest (left) and lvl 4 island (right), got this on first try for atlantis.

mcgee22
06-29-12, 04:44 PM
got my trickster by breeding epic magic (left) and epic genie (right), got trickster on e first try of this combi. none other combi works for me.

got atlantis by breeding epic forest (left) and lvl 4 island (right), got this on first try for atlantis.

Yes! I just used your combo for the trickster and I think I'm getting one based on the 18hr breeding time!!!!! Thanks a lot, it's the first rare in weeks :)

MystiqueReiko
06-29-12, 08:46 PM
Yes! I just used your combo for the trickster and I think I'm getting one based on the 18hr breeding time!!!!! Thanks a lot, it's the first rare in weeks :)

congrats!!! so happy for u~~~ ����

MystiqueReiko
06-29-12, 08:54 PM

congrats!!! so happy for u~~~~ (sorry double posts) ^^

pepperoser
06-30-12, 06:30 AM
wondering whether different players get different max earnings for dragons. max earning for my trickster is 1350 where as in the first page its shown as 1450!! ny clues??

coolgamegirl27
06-30-12, 08:32 AM

Thanks for the tip:) been trying Epic Air/Epic Magic, Just done Epic Magic/Epic Genie 18hs YAY

MystiqueReiko
06-30-12, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the tip:) been trying Epic Air/Epic Magic, Just done Epic Magic/Epic Genie 18hs YAY

cool!! congrats to u!! ^.^v

archanfel
07-01-12, 02:51 AM
Got my trickster by breeding epic air and level 7 magic

Any combo for atlantis????

i got my first atlantis by breeding firestorm & island the second one was from seabreeze & wild all were epic except the wild which was at lv 7

333paddington
07-01-12, 03:18 AM

plataneros
07-01-12, 03:41 AM

Got a tricksters on my 3 try or so by using ur combo thanks for the advise!!!!

kooky panda
07-01-12, 08:29 AM

thanks- updated post 1.

farrels
07-02-12, 02:23 PM
Is planet the dragon that gives the second most coins?I thought it was titan.

northsweets
07-02-12, 03:42 PM
Going off the list on the first post the highest dragons at top level
Diamond is 2800
Trickster 1450
Titan 1350
Atlantis 1320

northsweets
07-02-12, 03:47 PM
Going off the first post dragon worth the most is at top level
Diamond 2800
Planet 1520
Trickster 1450
Titan 1350
Atlantis 1320

My last post I forgot one

plataneros
07-02-12, 03:53 PM
Going off the first post dragon worth the most is at top level
Diamond 2800
Planet 1520
Trickster 1450
Titan 1350
Atlantis 1320

My last post I forgot one

Actually top 3 are
Diamond -2800
Mistmoth -1850
Planet- 1520

LUCASYAU
07-03-12, 12:19 AM
So, I've finally gotten my Wizard (Gandalf) and my Titan (Kronos), and with no other dragons currently on my Want list, I've decided to (begrudgingly) try next for a Planet, considering I'm aiming for one of every dragon and I need to clear that Admiral Plant mission.

Any tips, guys? :D After a Planet, I'll aim for a Wild. It's the only one of the Originals other than the Diamond I haven't gotten. (And oh man I hope I don't get another Titan during my Planet run. 64 hours is a RIDICULOUSLY long time)

Superyalda
07-03-12, 01:56 AM
So, I've finally gotten my Wizard (Gandalf) and my Titan (Kronos), and with no other dragons currently on my Want list, I've decided to (begrudgingly) try next for a Planet, considering I'm aiming for one of every dragon and I need to clear that Admiral Plant mission.

Any tips, guys? :D After a Planet, I'll aim for a Wild. It's the only one of the Originals other than the Diamond I haven't gotten. (And oh man I hope I don't get another Titan during my Planet run. 64 hours is a RIDICULOUSLY long time)

I finally got one today :) with Fire 10 (L) and Magic 10 (R). Hope that helps

melgreenloverz
07-03-12, 02:13 AM
Guys.. I need tips combo for ATLANTIS and MISTMOTH and FAMILIAR please.. any combo is fine.. I'll try all combo until I get one..cos seems like I'm using my own combo and getting same common dragon T.T

dri2011
07-03-12, 04:08 AM
I like to use Epic level pure breeds + Lev. 5 Hybrids, that's my "philosophy" in this game and it works well for me... I don't always get rares quickly, sometimes it takes 1-4 tries, sometimes it takes 10-15 tries...
So, for Mistmoth I used: Lev.10 Water + Lev.5 Coral (took around 7-8 tries), for Familiar I used Lev.10 Forest + Lev.5 Poison (first try), for Forestfire I used Lev.10 Fire + Lev.10 Wild (first try).
I didn't try Atlantis yet but I'd use Lev.10 Water + Lev.5 Island or Lev.10 Serpent (because I don't have a second serpent)
I know it's all about luck but I like having a particular approach. :-)

coolgamegirl27
07-03-12, 04:26 AM
I have been using a similar strategy and have just got 3 rares in a row after a long run of bad or no luck. Magic10/Genie10 got Trickster, Fire10/Charm10 got Titan and Forest10/Poison10 got Familiar. Used same strategy on my sons game got Eagle with Fire10/Firestorm10 and Mindvolt with Air10/Mist4.

Sitalips
07-03-12, 06:11 AM
I am breeding waterv and poison and got 21 hour breed time? How can that be? Another poison with a water? Blue plus green or purple is not a green purple hybrid is it?

dri2011
07-03-12, 09:01 AM
It could possibly be a poison... Once I got a dragon that took the colors only from one of the parents...

saintlover
07-03-12, 01:29 PM
When you use hybrids sometime only one parent will show up in the offspring.

333paddington
07-03-12, 03:51 PM
Next expansion, same as the last, $2,000,000 64 maps

PLEASE TAKE AWAY THE MAP REQUIREMENT, IT'S RIDICULOUS

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 04:02 PM

2 million wow 64 maps wow

kooky panda
07-03-12, 04:21 PM

Updated post 1.

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 04:22 PM
I really don't like the cost raise and dies the cost go above 2 mil 64 maps

333paddington
07-03-12, 04:29 PM
My expansions have been $2,000,000 and 64 maps for ages now. Check the front page.

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 04:30 PM
My expansions have been $2,000,000 and 64 maps for ages now. Check the front page.

I will .

LUCASYAU
07-03-12, 11:27 PM
Woohoo, Planet on first try! :D

Now, once it hatches, I can finally attempt for a Wild! Sheesh, I kinda pity the poor thing. Haven't even tried once for it since I started playing. XD

cpark5
07-04-12, 07:15 AM
I bread a level six magic with a level six water and got a mistmoth. You don't have any info on your page for that so I thought I would let you know what my combo was. Didn't know how to message you any other way. Lol

cpark5
07-04-12, 07:17 AM
cpark5
I bread a level six magic with a level six water and got a mistmoth. You don't have any info on your page for that so I thought I would let you know what my combo was. Didn't know how to message you any other way. Lol

brookelynn2006
07-05-12, 07:34 AM
I'm confused... I tried for a planet and it says 2 days, what is 2 days other then the diamond?

kooky panda
07-05-12, 07:48 AM
I'm confused... I tried for a planet and it says 2 days, what is 2 days other then the diamond?

could be a Titan.

Titan - 32 hours (reads as 2 days when it starts)
Diamond - 44 hours (reads as 2 days when it starts)

silverwind7
07-05-12, 10:05 AM
^ oh really?? Lol well that clears up what I've got in my den right now, thank you! I've got a Charm and a Magic in the den and it says 2 days so I didn't know if it was a Planet or Titan cuz I've never gotten either one before. Knew it couldn't be a Diamond T-T not enough colours...

mamareader02
07-05-12, 04:09 PM
Breeding time for parakeet is 5 hrs. I tried 7 air/7 forest,got it first try(second try not so good)

mattyboo1
07-05-12, 04:12 PM
could be a Titan.

Titan - 32 hours (reads as 2 days when it starts)
Diamond - 44 hours (reads as 2 days when it starts)
But the gold reading for a Titan would say 32 gold to speed up

northsweets
07-05-12, 04:39 PM
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj597/northsweets/91e2294a.jpg

nikky2012
07-05-12, 08:17 PM
Hey this is my first post in the thread. I'm pretty new to the game (6 days). First off, I have to say you guys have made me laugh so many times. All the talk about fruitfuls and planet dragons. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for the familiar dragon. Also, here are a couple of my combos that have worked:
Level 5 Water (Left)+Level 4 Magic (Right)=Wizard
Level 4 Magic (Left) +Level 4 Fire (Right)=Planet

Thanks for any advice!!!

Luffy67
07-06-12, 02:38 AM
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3004/img32051.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/img32051.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

C'est quel dragon ??

Hey, this is what dragon ??[/QUOTE]

FrenchyCakes
07-06-12, 03:00 AM
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3004/img32051.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/img32051.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

C'est quel dragon ??

Hey, this is what dragon ??[/QUOTE]

C'est l'Atlantis !
It's the Atlantis :D

kooky panda
07-06-12, 05:13 AM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/df76bf22.jpg

prettysup
07-06-12, 05:31 AM
Is it possible to breed the purple magic dragon? Or I must save 200 golds to get it? X
Coz I just see a purple color below it, not 2 colors

mcgee22
07-06-12, 05:36 AM
Is it possible to breed the purple magic dragon? Or I must save 200 golds to get it? X
Coz I just see a purple color below it, not 2 colors

Just breed water + fire. It's the only outcome you will get from this combination.

prettysup
07-06-12, 05:46 AM
Just breed water + fire. It's the only outcome you will get from this combination.

Oh thanks I just breed those 2 now waiting!! I was trying my luck since red+blue gives purple. Yeah I can go buy a purple field now for it. How I wish breeding won't take so long

e3tellie
07-06-12, 08:55 PM
I have a Coral 10 and Charm 10 going, and it is 16 hours? What I that... Deffinitly not Serpent, there is no Green in it ....

333paddington
07-06-12, 08:59 PM
It's a charm, check the first page of this thread for breeding times.

mattyboo1
07-06-12, 09:03 PM
I bred island and firestorm 75 time sand have not gotten a a diamOnf

archanfel
07-06-12, 11:11 PM
I bred island and firestorm 75 time sand have not gotten a a diamOnf

There are alot of other combinations that you can useother than this one for example a life & a mist any thing would do as long as you have all 4 elements in it (fire+wate+air+forest)

darlingprincess711
07-07-12, 05:00 AM
What's the latest Expansion payments ? Pls update... Thanks !

333paddington
07-07-12, 06:07 AM
Next expansion is $2,000,000 64 maps, same as before

clp2005clp
07-07-12, 06:11 PM
I have a basic spreadsheet/paint file that shows all current dragons, eggs, evolution times, breed times, and hatch times. I just am not able to load it. Hit me up if you would like it.

nikky2012
07-07-12, 06:22 PM
I tried again today for a familiar. Got my sixth poison egg. Tl should really have an option to get rid of an egg instead of having to wait 21 hours for it to hatch. :( another way to get us to spend money I suppose. Anywho, my failed breeding was An epic forest on left and a level 4 poison.

greygull
07-07-12, 07:38 PM
Next expansion is $2,000,000 64 maps, same as before

Thanks! Updated :)

Luna_Septembee
07-07-12, 08:38 PM
I tried again today for a familiar. Got my sixth poison egg. Tl should really have an option to get rid of an egg instead of having to wait 21 hours for it to hatch. :( another way to get us to spend money I suppose. Anywho, my failed breeding was An epic forest on left and a level 4 poison.
I used epic forest x level 7 magic, got it on my 9th try. Good luck! :)

vampireknight13
07-08-12, 02:37 AM
Hey

I noticed u didn't have a pic of a sea breeze egg

I have one waiting to hatch but don't know how to put it on here

Any help

Thanks

vampireknight13
07-08-12, 02:45 AM
Sorry I refreshed and pic is now thee so ignor last comment

clp2005clp
07-08-12, 04:26 AM
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5177/dragonstorybreedingguid.png

gertbigone
07-08-12, 08:34 AM
Hi everyone, this is my first post so bear with me lol. I have just put my magic level 4 with my fire level 7 on the breeding den and it's telling me 2 days and 32 gold if I want to speed it up. Could it be a diamond dragon? Am really excited but wow the habitat is so expensive, have only been playing a couple of days!!!!!!

LUCASYAU
07-08-12, 08:50 AM
Hi everyone, this is my first post so bear with me lol. I have just put my magic level 4 with my fire level 7 on the breeding den and it's telling me 2 days and 32 gold if I want to speed it up. Could it be a diamond dragon? Am really excited but wow the habitat is so expensive, have only been playing a couple of days!!!!!!

Nope, it's a Titan. A Diamond needs all four colours, and it takes 44 gold to speed up. Still a Titan is still a rare and it gives out a pretty high income, so congrats! :)

nikky2012
07-08-12, 02:59 PM
It finally happened today!!! I have a familiar dragon being bred. Now it's just the waiting game. My combo was a level seven magic on the left and a epic forest on the right. So very happy. It almost makes up for the six poisons I got :)

Luna_Septembee
07-08-12, 04:31 PM
It finally happened today!!! I have a familiar dragon being bred. Now it's just the waiting game. My combo was a level seven magic on the left and a epic forest on the right. So very happy. It almost makes up for the six poisons I got :)
Congrats, nikky! :) I used the same combo and got familiar on my 9th try.

dogs4thewin
07-08-12, 06:56 PM
:DYay! I got Parakeet!:) Level Nine Air plus Epic Forest. FIRST TRY!!!!!!

awesomezoo419
07-08-12, 08:57 PM
Green + a feather= parakeet
Purple + an eye = trickster
Green bubble + blue = Atlantis
Purple + big stars = wizard
Green + flame = forest fire
Purplish pink + heart = charm
Dark blue + red with blue thing on it = titan
Red + wing eagle
That's the colours of the eggs

gooseberrypop
07-08-12, 09:58 PM
wow this is good stuff

netherhound
07-08-12, 10:11 PM
hay i need your help guys, i need to reset my dragon story app to default. how can i

ruby240395
07-08-12, 10:15 PM
Hi guys, this is the first time i've joined this forum.

Can anybody help me breed Planet? I've tried 4 times 5 Fire + 4 Magic but still Charm (my sister got Planet in first try) :((((((

northsweets
07-08-12, 11:34 PM
Hi guys, this is the first time i've joined this forum.

Can anybody help me breed Planet? I've tried 4 times 5 Fire + 4 Magic but still Charm (my sister got Planet in first try) :((((((

Just have to stay with it. It is stare dragon and it is harder for some than others. But you can try any red and purple dragons to get it. I tried 10 times to get one

northsweets
07-08-12, 11:37 PM
Edit the planet is a super rare dragon.

archanfel
07-09-12, 01:51 AM
hay i need your help guys, i need to reset my dragon story app to default. how can i

unfotunately this is imposible since your account is associated with your udid (universal device identifier) but if you have a jailbroken device than theres a way and google is your best friend

LUCASYAU
07-09-12, 05:04 AM
Gonna aim for that Familiar now! (screw that Forestfire, it's gonna be in my backlog until I have absolutely NO other dragons left)

So far, I've tried Magic 7 and Poison 7 in that order twice, both Poisons. But I'm gonna keep using this method, considering my theory of having a 2:1 ratio in terms of the Colour genes affects the chances of getting a certain dragon seems to be working. I've gotten my Wild, Wizard, Titan and Trickster (YEAAAAAAH) all within the first 5 attempts.

LUCASYAU
07-09-12, 05:05 AM
On a side note, following my theory, the Poison dragon should have more Green genes while the Familiar should have more Purple genes, right guys? :)

archanfel
07-09-12, 07:14 AM
On a side note, following my theory, the Poison dragon should have more Green genes while the Familiar should have more Purple genes, right guys? :)

i use a similar approach but i like to balance the colours eg for the parakeet i'll either use fruitfull & air or fairy & forest

LUCASYAU
07-09-12, 07:28 AM
i use a similar approach but i like to balance the colours eg for the parakeet i'll either use fruitfull & air or fairy & forest

I'm assuming the Parakeet is more Yellow genes than Green genes, so wouldn't a Fairy-Forest combo result in a 2 Green: 1 Air? Just wondering.

Does using this method seem to make any differences? Or am I just having a long lucky streak? XD

coolgamegirl27
07-09-12, 07:51 AM

I use a similar approach too. Forest10/Poison10 for Familiar on 1st try. Air10/Forest7 for Parakeet on 1st try of this combo.

Sitalips
07-09-12, 08:16 AM
How can an island and a firestorm make another firestorm? I bred a level 10 island and level 4 firestorm and yes I got another firestorm. Any thoughts or similar things happen to anyone else?

Luna_Septembee
07-09-12, 08:41 AM
How can an island and a firestorm make another firestorm? I bred a level 10 island and level 4 firestorm and yes I got another firestorm. Any thoughts or similar things happen to anyone else?
You don't necessarily have to get a color from each parent. Two colors will be picked out of the 4 you put in, so it's possible that both of those were from the firestorm. I've had this happen before when I tried eagle x serpent, I got a few islands and one serpent. Didn't get any eagles or firestorms, though.

Sitalips
07-09-12, 08:56 AM
You don't necessarily have to get a color from each parent. Two colors will be picked out of the 4 you put in, so it's possible that both of those were from the firestorm. I've had this happen before when I tried eagle x serpent, I got a few islands and one serpent. Didn't get any eagles or firestorms, though.

thanks I read the other forum about breeding this combination and apparently they breed many islands, firestorms, mists, fruitfuls etc. I think I'm going to try something else.

archanfel
07-09-12, 10:40 AM
I'm assuming the Parakeet is more Yellow genes than Green genes, so wouldn't a Fairy-Forest combo result in a 2 Green: 1 Air? Just wondering.

Does using this method seem to make any differences? Or am I just having a long lucky streak? XD

it doesnt always work for me but my longest streak was 5 different rares in a row thats how i've shortened the gap i had

archanfel
07-09-12, 10:43 AM
thanks I read the other forum about breeding this combination and apparently they breed many islands, firestorms, mists, fruitfuls etc. I think I'm going to try something else.

it all depends on what dragon you're going for i suggest you stop worrying about the diamond now and focus on getting the other ones first since they keep adding new ones each week

kooky panda
07-09-12, 10:58 AM
it all depends on what dragon you're going for i suggest you stop worrying about the diamond now and focus on getting the other ones first since they keep adding new ones each week

That is what I have been doing. I am using the island and firestorm combo for diamonds, but when we get a new dragon, I then focus on that one until I get the new dragon, then back to my Island/fire combo.

archanfel
07-09-12, 11:47 AM
That is what I have been doing. I am using the island and firestorm combo for diamonds, but when we get a new dragon, I then focus on that one until I get the new dragon, then back to my Island/fire combo.

well good luck with that i still need 5 more dragons to even think about the dragon :( i've been trying for both the planet & the parakeet for three days each but still no luck the only problem in this game is the breeding hours are way too long and chances for rares are really slim too but what the hell its a free game and a good game on top of that

yeelela
07-09-12, 01:14 PM
How to avoid clearing: Move any item there in the moment that the extension is ready and the bitter barks, trees or whatever wont bother you. Sometimes you will see them mixed with the item you moved there but just wait - they will be gone soon. I found out by chance and I did it three times so far. It is just hard to "be there" on time... ;-) good luck

fefefarm
07-10-12, 04:02 PM
Awesome, use this almost daily. We have two islands going one on iPhone n other on iPad. We love this game the most. But couldn't we get more habitats, I hate to sale my little baby dragons to make room for the ones I don't already have. Thank You.

Luna_Septembee
07-10-12, 07:04 PM
Awesome, use this almost daily. We have two islands going one on iPhone n other on iPad. We love this game the most. But couldn't we get more habitats, I hate to sale my little baby dragons to make room for the ones I don't already have. Thank You.
Yeah, if youre maxed out on habitats you'll need to sell a habitat and 3 dragons if you got a diamond

EpicLOLTurdHead
07-11-12, 04:54 PM
For some reason my mushroomold costs 1,000c

POORFREDDYSFARM
07-12-12, 02:05 AM
Is there a level you must reach to be able to add more habitats? Please add ability soon.

lillemy22
07-12-12, 02:17 AM
I think a lot has to do with luck. I got all the rare dragons on the first try (don't have diamond yet), but it took me forever to get an Eagle. I still need a mindvolt, wild and diamond.

I have been trying for mindvoldt since i started playing. ( Level 39 now )
And i just Got my mindvoldt. I breed seabreeze lv. 10 and wizard lv. 10 first
Try, on This combo 

sircharlesxavier
07-12-12, 06:22 AM
Just bred two tricksters in a row using lvl 10 magic and lvl 4 genie.

northsweets
07-12-12, 08:36 AM
Is there a level you must reach to be able to add more habitats? Please add ability soon.

As of right now no the cap is 25 habitats is all you can have

alizo
07-12-12, 02:58 PM
how can i make Eagle ??

i try fire and air 10 times but nothing ???

archanfel
07-12-12, 03:10 PM
how can i make Eagle ??

i try fire and air 10 times but nothing ???

well keep trying the new scorpion dragon is also fire/air

northsweets
07-12-12, 03:45 PM
I used level 10 fire with level 10 air and got eagles and scorpion

archanfel
07-12-12, 03:55 PM
I used level 10 fire with level 10 air and got eagles and scorpion

how many hours is the scorpion

kooky panda
07-12-12, 03:57 PM
how many hours is the scorpion

archanfel
07-12-12, 04:00 PM

thanks kooky :)

mattyboo1
07-12-12, 06:52 PM
How do so many people get the new dragon on the first day

LilMzB4Life
07-12-12, 07:17 PM
I am having the worst luck getting a Parakeet. And I still have to get planet, wizard, forestfire and now scorpion. Help me please!!!! Focusing on Parakeet now but all I get is a bunch of fruitfuls.

LUCASYAU
07-12-12, 08:27 PM
How do so many people get the new dragon on the first day

Some people just get lucky while everyone else has to try and try again.

Which is why we need actual solid breeding percentages so everyone is on equal level. I really sympathise the players that have to try, like, over 20 times for one Rare while others are scoring Rares every 2 attempts. Makes you feel like you want to flip some tables, eh?

kooky panda
07-12-12, 08:30 PM

Which is why we need actual solid breeding percentages so everyone is on equal level. I really sympathise the players that have to try, like, over 20 times for one Rare while others are scoring Rares every 2 attempts. Makes you feel like you want to flip some tables, eh?
maybe pinkster can flip a habitant:p

LUCASYAU
07-12-12, 08:33 PM
maybe pinkster can flip a habitant:p

I tried to flip my Big Blue Lagoon while trying for my Wizard. I just ended up extremely wet. And covered in hungry Baby Island dragons I never bother to feed. That get sold off whenever a Rare comes in. XD

LUCASYAU
07-12-12, 08:36 PM
6 attempts in, still no Familiar, still sticking to my Magic 7/ Poison 7 combo.....

Oh dear Dragon Story gods, please don't give me a repeat of my journey for a Wizard. 10 hours was alright, but 21 hours? D;

( On a side note, can anyone tell me what they bred to get their Familiar? Still sticking to my current method, but I just want to see what everyone else used....)

aquarian_star20
07-12-12, 09:19 PM
I think I used magic level 7 and level 10 serpent

nikky2012
07-12-12, 10:58 PM
I used a level 7 magic on the left and a epic Forest on the right. (names were cylo for magic and Taurus for the forest. Some people think it makes a difference.) good luck! It took me seven tries before I got mine. I've never been happier to see an 18 hour breeding time :)

bmwblondie
07-12-12, 11:05 PM

Seriously! I cannot get a fairy to save my life!! And then when the parakeet came along, I thought oh well maybe I can get that too while I constantly try for my fairy. Nope!! I have bred at least 50 friitfuls! Not even kidding...I just keep selling them off. I've even sped up the breeding/hatching multiple times just to keep trying. But I always get the 10 hour breed time. I've tried every combo out there. Even when I try all 4 colors, 9 times out of 10, I get a fruitful :( I am so sick of friitfuls!! Lol. I give up for now...I guess I'll start trying for all those other rares I still don't have ...

MystiqueReiko
07-12-12, 11:15 PM
6 attempts in, still no Familiar, still sticking to my Magic 7/ Poison 7 combo.....

Oh dear Dragon Story gods, please don't give me a repeat of my journey for a Wizard. 10 hours was alright, but 21 hours? D;

( On a side note, can anyone tell me what they bred to get their Familiar? Still sticking to my current method, but I just want to see what everyone else used....)

i used epic poison (left) + lvl 4 poison to get my familiar.... not sure if u wanna try tt?

i got tons of fairy by breeding Wild + Mindvolt but of cos, there's a bucket of fruitfuls as well.... i was trying to breed for Diamond... >.<"

LUCASYAU
07-13-12, 07:13 AM
Seriously! I cannot get a fairy to save my life!! And then when the parakeet came along, I thought oh well maybe I can get that too while I constantly try for my fairy. Nope!! I have bred at least 50 friitfuls! Not even kidding...I just keep selling them off. I've even sped up the breeding/hatching multiple times just to keep trying. But I always get the 10 hour breed time. I've tried every combo out there. Even when I try all 4 colors, 9 times out of 10, I get a fruitful :( I am so sick of friitfuls!! Lol. I give up for now...I guess I'll start trying for all those other rares I still don't have ...

Which further proves my point that TL needs to implement solid breeding chances into the game. Because these breeding times make this game EXTREMELY sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Luna_Septembee
07-13-12, 08:37 AM

I used level 7 magic x epic forest, 9th try.

dalula
07-13-12, 09:08 AM
I got a familiar dragon, but isn't it supposed to be rare, not common?

dalula
07-13-12, 09:10 AM
I used a level 5 magic and level 6forest 1st try. I just randomly mix dragons and see what I get. It also helps me get rarer dragons sometimes if you leave the dragons that are breeding in the den for a while, even when they are done.

LUCASYAU
07-13-12, 10:21 AM
Aww man, 7th attempt and still no Familiar! D:

duckduckgoose500
07-13-12, 10:42 AM
:D The atlantis dragon egg is blue with a green shape that looks like a sideways dragon head

0IronMan0
07-13-12, 11:15 AM
Your two images of Atlantis and Seabreeze eggs aren't visible unless you're logged in. (not that I can't figure it out when I do have those eggs) just thought you'd like to know. All other images are visible otherwise

northsweets
07-13-12, 11:30 AM
Your two images of Atlantis and Seabreeze eggs aren't visible unless you're logged in. (not that I can't figure it out when I do have those eggs) just thought you'd like to know. All other images are visible otherwise

Seabreeze takes 9 hours to breed and at the start it will say 9 gold to speed up the process if your breeding yellow/blue dragons
Atlantis takes 15 gold for 15 hours at the start if your breeding yellow / blue dragons

jingga_farm
07-13-12, 09:26 PM
Actually, Familiar is a rare dragon

jingga_farm
07-13-12, 09:27 PM
Familiar Combo: Forest 10 x Poison 7 BT = 18hrs => i got that at the 1st try

sourlicorice5
07-14-12, 12:45 AM
Was trying for an eagle and got a scorpion yeah me:p. bred fire dragon 10 and air dragon 10.

LaloTheDomo123
07-14-12, 01:32 AM
If I Breed A Epic Air With A Level 7 Mist Can I Get A SeaBreeze Or If I Bread Epic Air With Level 8 Fire Can i Get Scorpion

katnissia
07-14-12, 01:36 AM
Trickster: Air lvl 4 x Titan lvl 4
I got one at the first try :-)