PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

sparks229
05-19-12, 08:12 PM
R u nbrs with Hatching Ground? If u r, u can find Baxter at the bottom of the Wall.

No I'll just do a bit of stalking to get there :p

333paddington
05-19-12, 08:21 PM
Next expansion $380000 48 maps

smsheartsu
05-19-12, 08:59 PM
Back to stalker mode .. So please correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like there's 2 Diamond Dragons in the quoted picture, right? 1 in the habitat and 1 that's in the evolution temple. Or an the heart shaped diamond be for another dragon also?? When I visit the player today, there was only 1 Diamond Dragon :/

When you visit someone else's Island, you will still see their evolving dragon in their habitat while it's in the evolution temple. I tested this today between 2 iphones with the game.

acciochocolate
05-19-12, 10:49 PM
What happens if you don't have a habitat for a dragon that hatches? Does it die or anything if you don't place it somewhere for a while? I'm pretty new to the game still. Thanks.

greygull
05-19-12, 11:40 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought too .. But I think GG said she saw 2 in 1 nest once ..

I did, I swear. Of course, that was the one I didn't get a pic of - the mysterious "No Name level 13" that I haven't found since. My diamond habitat - that's still empty :( - says it can only hold one.

greygull
05-19-12, 11:43 PM
What happens if you don't have a habitat for a dragon that hatches? Does it die or anything if you don't place it somewhere for a while? I'm pretty new to the game still. Thanks.

So far, nothing has expired for anyone. BP confirmed that food will definitely not expire, and seemed to imply that there is no expiring for anything in the game.

So if you have a dragon waiting to hatch, and don't have a habitat for them, just start building one, and it should still be waiting when you are done :)

ladyj0y
05-20-12, 04:55 AM
I did, I swear. Of course, that was the one I didn't get a pic of - the mysterious "No Name level 13" that I haven't found since. My diamond habitat - that's still empty :( - says it can only hold one.

That's really strange, because if you look to the Habitatinformations it say's it can hold 20.000 Coins.
I remember that..I am on my PC now XD iPhone is loading Battery XDDD to much played DS.
So Diamond must give ultimate Money

queentina3
05-20-12, 05:29 AM
Well I have a Air + Fire breeding now and it stated 12 hours, that won't get me the Eagle will it? :(

Thanks for the pic of the Diamond egg!!!!

It got me another Firestorm. :(

What Air and level, and what Fire and level did those of you who have bred an Eagle use? I've tried both combos, Fire + Air and Air + Fire and using different leveled and different type of dragons and can't seem to get one. :(

sweetstuff525
05-20-12, 06:06 AM
Same here tired of firestorm omg I have some bad luck can't get fairy serpent no regale ugh

ladyj0y
05-20-12, 06:42 AM
I try to get a serpent and a wild -__- after 20 h breeding water and forest...is that serpent or a mist one again -__-
mindvolt is also good, but I got one. Also try to get a wild and of course diamond

kooky panda
05-20-12, 09:06 AM
It got me another Firestorm. :(

What Air and level, and what Fire and level did those of you who have bred an Eagle use? I've tried both combos, Fire + Air and Air + Fire and using different leveled and different type of dragons and can't seem to get one. :(

here are the combos I breed and got eagles- these are listed in order of how picked them .

Air then fire
( I do not know if this makes a difference, but when I did this one, when I was in breeding screen, I went to column two first and picked Air, then I went to column one and picked fire)

then after I had an eagle I got two more using this combo

Magic then eagle

ladyj0y
05-20-12, 11:57 AM
I try to get Serpent and Wild..any tips...Bad Luck..really bad Luck about that XD

apec714
05-20-12, 12:18 PM
I try to get Serpent and Wild..any tips...Bad Luck..really bad Luck about that XD

If you know how to get a island then its same for serpent islands the common hybrid serpents the rare just keep at it

draggiesfire
05-20-12, 12:37 PM
What habitat do u need for fruitful dragon?

crystalrayn3
05-20-12, 12:40 PM
I'M SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO CRY RIGHT NOW!! I just accidently spend 20 precious gold on buying 2,000 food!! I'm so mad!! Especially after another gem trap on PHS already stole almost 30 gems over there!! I feel so mad! I was just talking to my nbr the other day about how I didn't think DS had any severe gem traps. Gosh!! Nobosy wants to freaking use their gold to buy food in the first place!! Thw game was loasing a big slow and I sid a few taps that werwn't set in motion until half a second later. I could only watch the purchase got bought cuz There were still taps to be registered before I could do anything.. And so it happened right in front of my eyes without having a chance to stop it.

Yeah, I've "fat fingered" the screen & purchased items with gold by accident too. I'm setting up a liposuction appointment for my index finger 😜

crystalrayn3
05-20-12, 12:42 PM

Fruitful dragons need the Yellow Plateau.

sparks229
05-20-12, 01:12 PM
Wow, I'm seriously lucky then. Wild was my first hybrid, then I got eagle, fairy, fairy.

Any advice for serpent?

draggiesfire
05-20-12, 01:33 PM
Thank u very much I have one of those
I had some strange happen yesterday
I got two eggs out of one breeding yesterday
One blue egg and a fruitful egg

kooky panda
05-20-12, 01:38 PM
Wow, I'm seriously lucky then. Wild was my first hybrid, then I got eagle, fairy, fairy.

Any advice for serpent?

my serpents I got:

Forest and island
Mist and island

kooky panda
05-20-12, 01:41 PM
big green grove or yellow plateau.

You can always go to the market under dragons. you will see the colors below each dragon. That will tell which colored habitants they can be placed in.

sparks229
05-20-12, 02:28 PM
my serpents I got:

Forest and island
Mist and island

Poo I don't have those dragons. I hope they're the common ones i can breed

queentina3
05-20-12, 03:29 PM
Poo I don't have those dragons. I hope they're the common ones i can breed

They are. Air + Water got me Mist and Water + Forest got me Island.

queentina3
05-20-12, 03:31 PM
here are the combos I breed and got eagles- these are listed in order of how picked them .

Air then fire
( I do not know if this makes a difference, but when I did this one, when I was in breeding screen, I went to column two first and picked Air, then I went to column one and picked fire)

then after I had an eagle I got two more using this combo

Magic then eagle

Hmmm, I may have to upgrade my Air to 10 in order for it to work. I just tried it your way and my breeder states 12 hours, I think I have another Fruit on the way, and the poor thing is going to be sold right after it comes off the nest, like the last one did. LOL

sweetstuff525
05-20-12, 03:51 PM
I think I finally got a serpent in my egg ... Is the serpent the blue egg with a green swirl?

queentina3
05-20-12, 04:02 PM
I think I finally got a serpent in my egg ... Is the serpent the blue egg with a green swirl?

Yes. What did you do to get it? Which dragons, which order, what level were they???? :p

sweetstuff525
05-20-12, 04:07 PM
Yes. What did you do to get it? Which dragons, which order, what level were they???? :p

It was water and forest level 9 each

sweetstuff525
05-20-12, 04:08 PM
Now I need to get fairy, eagle and diamond

queentina3
05-20-12, 04:15 PM
Now I need to get fairy, eagle and diamond

Forest + Air got me Fairy. They were both level 6 if I recall right, as I don't think I had evolved them yet. I haven't been able to get another since then though, but I don't think I've really tried that hard either. Too busy trying to get that elusive Eagle. hahahaha

queentina3
05-20-12, 04:17 PM
Can everyone try to list how long it takes for each dragon they've been getting off the breeder for each species? I'm hoping we can have it added to post 1 so we have a list of how long it takes for each one, since we can't see what we're getting until the breeding is completed.

Magic = 20 hours
Fairy =
Serpent =
Fruit =
and etc...................

sweetstuff525
05-20-12, 04:19 PM
When trying for eagle I always get firestorm so I quit trying for that one right now

PinkStarbelly
05-20-12, 05:53 PM
When trying for eagle I always get firestorm so I quit trying for that one right now

If you see it from the bright side, Firestorm which is a common hybrid actually earns more than Wild which is a rare fire/forest hybrid. So fire/air is still most benefitical combo to breed. If ur lucky, you'll get Eagle which only looses to Diamond. If not so lucky, you'll get the highest earning amongst common hybrids that also beats a rare ;)

I used to be so sad because I couldn't seem to breed a Wild Dragon, it's the only dragon I'm missing aside from Diamond. When I discovered it's low earnings, I totally got over it.

PinkStarbelly
05-20-12, 09:14 PM
OK!! I'm getting really annoyed with my mis fortunes in DS. I just stumled across a player with 3 Diamonds. The first thing I did was ofcourse to snap a picture and then I webt to their wall to leave a msg when my fat figers pressed visit on the person that was the last to leave a msg. Just like that, it was over .. So annoyed!! At least I snapped a picture ..
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/KikkiSweet/ae1db03b.jpg

greygull
05-20-12, 09:30 PM
Do you remember their name at least?

PinkStarbelly
05-20-12, 09:43 PM
Do you remember their name at least?

Babyliss something .. Babyliss + word .. like Island, Isle .. A common word included in names in DS so I forgot ..

apec714
05-21-12, 12:07 AM
I've pretty much givin up hope of ever having a diamond I've maxed out everything now I just wait on days to pass to get maps to expand I have 75 dragons 25 habitats and this supposed island / firestorm combo has netted nothing I think I'm getting bored now

apec714
05-21-12, 12:08 AM
This is pretty much what I'm looking at

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg515/dragonstoryapec/d8157ce4.jpg

PinkStarbelly
05-21-12, 12:12 AM
This is pretty much what I'm looking at

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg515/dragonstoryapec/d8157ce4.jpg

W-O-W!! What on earth have you been doing to get all the way up to 80,000 XP?!

apec714
05-21-12, 12:40 AM
Spending a whole lot of coins lol like 9 mil worth

apec714
05-21-12, 12:41 AM
Errr 8.2 mil worth give or take 100,000

PinkStarbelly
05-21-12, 02:56 AM
Wow!! Hey, has anyone noticed that tip/play aside from the coins is now also gives us 1 XP? Nice!

maguar
05-21-12, 03:14 AM
Wow!! Hey, has anyone noticed that tip/play aside from the coins is now also gives us 1 XP? Nice!

I just checked. When you're right you're right :)

333paddington
05-21-12, 04:04 AM
Next expansion $400000 48 maps

kooky panda
05-21-12, 05:04 AM
I ran across two other players with diamond dragons, but I checked their walls and they bought them gems.

queentina3
05-21-12, 05:06 AM
Does anyone know if anything other than Magic takes 20 hours on the breeder? I have a Forest + Island that is showing 20 hours to breed, but I didn't think I'd get a Magic out of that combo, but Magic is the only Dragon I know that takes 20 hours on the breeder. I was so hoping for the Serpent this time around. :(

mareewat
05-21-12, 05:13 AM
Have to say chasing this ellusive Dimond is keeping me entertained lol. I am stalking the forum waiting for the wonderful Kooky to crack the magic combo. will post if I find the holy grail. Feel like I have tried every possible combination (grimaces). I feel like a traitor when I sell my poor unwanted babies.

Please tell me they go to a nice home ?

sweetstuff525
05-21-12, 05:29 AM
i wont be buying a diamond dragon with gems because then it would take the fun out of the game trying to figure out what colors to mix and seeing what comes out...i hope someone cracks the code and let us all know

queentina3
05-21-12, 05:37 AM

Are you sweet *purple heart* dragons *purple heart, blue heart*? If so, you're my neighbor, full, and you are growing a serpent for sure. I'm so jealous. :p

sweetstuff525
05-21-12, 06:00 AM
Are you sweet *purple heart* dragons *purple heart, blue heart*? If so, you're my neighbor, full, and you are growing a serpent for sure. I'm so jealous. :p

yeah thats me lol i wan the fairy and eagle..now a i have another fruitful ughh

queentina3
05-21-12, 06:08 AM
yeah thats me lol i wan the fairy and eagle..now a i have another fruitful ughh

I'm mean, I've been tossing my Fruits once they come off the nest. I have 5, I don't need or want any more. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the Magic that is due to come off in a few hours, I already have 2 and not sure I really need or want a 3rd right now. At least I have another Firestorm coming off, for a common that and the Mist are the best ones so he's being kept.

RotomGuy
05-21-12, 09:22 AM
Small Stone takes 3 hours to clear.

maguar
05-21-12, 09:41 AM
Does anyone know if anything other than Magic takes 20 hours on the breeder? I have a Forest + Island that is showing 20 hours to breed, but I didn't think I'd get a Magic out of that combo, but Magic is the only Dragon I know that takes 20 hours on the breeder. I was so hoping for the Serpent this time around. :(

Pretty sure you've got an island there

kooky panda
05-21-12, 09:56 AM
Small Stone takes 3 hours to clear.
update post 1, do you remember how much it costs to clear?

kooky panda
05-21-12, 09:57 AM
Can everyone try to list how long it takes for each dragon they've been getting off the breeder for each species? I'm hoping we can have it added to post 1 so we have a list of how long it takes for each one, since we can't see what we're getting until the breeding is completed.

Magic = 20 hours
Fairy =
Serpent =
Fruit =
and etc...................
I have put in post 1.

RotomGuy
05-21-12, 10:09 AM
Noob question: how to the edit the first post? And it costs 250 to remove it.

kooky panda
05-21-12, 10:21 AM
Noob question: how to the edit the first post? And it costs 250 to remove it.

Only Moderators and Community Mangers can edit other players post. If I miss something on the threads- click my name and send me a message and let me know something needs to be put or edited in Post 1.

Update cost.

driftboutique
05-21-12, 10:25 AM
I put an air and a water on to breed and I'm getting 20 hours. Is that a mindvolt, do you think?

viviansmo
05-21-12, 10:33 AM
I wouldn't count on it. I had a magic and a fairy on the breeder. 20 hrs later they gave me a fruitful egg. :p

driftboutique
05-21-12, 10:35 AM
I wouldn't count on it. I had a magic and a fairy on the breeder. 20 hrs later they gave me a fruitful egg. :p

Oh no! How disappointing :(

Besides, I just double checked and apparently it's a forest and a water. Oh well, even if I get an island, I'm okay with that because I don't have one yet :)

kooky panda
05-21-12, 10:37 AM
I put an air and a water on to breed and I'm getting 20 hours. Is that a mindvolt, do you think?
I used mist plus air and got my mindvolt.

This one sounds like it may be a magic dragon.

driftboutique
05-21-12, 10:40 AM
I used mist plus air and got my mindvolt.

This one sounds like it may be a magic dragon.

Haha, I think I had better stop trying to predict and just enjoy the ride ;)

queentina3
05-21-12, 10:40 AM
Kooky, Firestorm is 12 hours on the breeder.

If Island is what I get with the 20 hour I have on now, I'll be ok with that. I only have 1 of them and it's nice to have at least 2 of every dragon. This way 1 can make money while the other evolves or breeds. :p Just not any more Fruits, and I'll be happy. I hate having to go through all that just to sell it. :(

haymk
05-21-12, 10:45 AM
So how can I get a Purple dragon? I can't find anyway to get that

queentina3
05-21-12, 10:50 AM
So how can I get a Purple dragon? I can't find anyway to get that

A blue and red combo usually can net people a Magic dragon from what I've been reading. I've received them from Mindvolt + Wild, and Water + Fire or Firestorm, can't recall which one of those 2 I had received my first one from, but it was one of those 2.

viviansmo
05-21-12, 10:51 AM
^^ Fire and Water make the purple dragon.

driftboutique
05-21-12, 10:54 AM
Is there any benefit to breeding hybrid dragons with one another as opposed to breeding the purebred dragons together? Is it just the chance to get a diamond? Or does it offer a better chance at yielding a rare hybrid?

qpmomma
05-21-12, 11:07 AM
I just found someone with a diamond dragon egg. I took a screenshot and I wrote on his wall to see if he bought it or bred it. I will let you all know what he says.

RotomGuy
05-21-12, 11:29 AM
Kooky, you need to remove the Small Rock from the foliage list. It's equivalent to the Small Stone.

kooky panda
05-21-12, 12:23 PM
Kooky, you need to remove the Small Rock from the foliage list. It's equivalent to the Small Stone.

done:)

mattyboo1
05-21-12, 12:25 PM
Fung stone takes 6 hours to clear and costs 7500 coins to clear

coolgamegirl27
05-21-12, 12:31 PM
Recently had 2 Mist dragons both took 16 hours. Trying for a Mindvolt :(

maguar
05-21-12, 02:22 PM
Is there any benefit to breeding hybrid dragons with one another as opposed to breeding the purebred dragons together? Is it just the chance to get a diamond? Or does it offer a better chance at yielding a rare hybrid?

The theory is that breeding hybrids with all elements will get you diamond.

If you're after a particular hybrid it can make more sense to use the purebreds. Mixing hybrids increases the options you can get, eg life and mist could get you purple, fairy, fruitful, island, serpent, eagle, firestorm etc. If you're breeding hybrids that share an element there is always a chance you could get a purebred back.

I dont think anyone has done the stats on whether it increase your rares. My personal opinion is that it doesn't. Some people are going to say it does but it seems that there are some people more lucky than others.

ladyj0y
05-21-12, 04:16 PM
It would Be really cool if somebody could create a List of the Breeding dragons. Par example:

Fire + Forest = Fruit Dragon (3hours)
And so on...

It would help to get a clew what u are Breeding now

myweedpatch
05-21-12, 05:19 PM
Mods: can you make a dragon breeding chart?

Example:

Air + Forest = Fruitful (w/ egg description/dragon description)

sparks229
05-21-12, 08:54 PM
25k expansion needs 4 maps btw

driftboutique
05-21-12, 08:59 PM
The theory is that breeding hybrids with all elements will get you diamond.

If you're after a particular hybrid it can make more sense to use the purebreds. Mixing hybrids increases the options you can get, eg life and mist could get you purple, fairy, fruitful, island, serpent, eagle, firestorm etc. If you're breeding hybrids that share an element there is always a chance you could get a purebred back.

I dont think anyone has done the stats on whether it increase your rares. My personal opinion is that it doesn't. Some people are going to say it does but it seems that there are some people more lucky than others.

Thanks! :)

j_halo7
05-21-12, 09:03 PM
I'm sure this information isn't important to anyone but I noticed you've not updated the hatching time for fruitful dragon which I'm hatching now so I thought I'll let you know anyway. Hatching time is 10 hours.

RotomGuy
05-21-12, 09:25 PM
Got a Life dragon, finally! All I was getting was Wilds and Fruitfuls. And the hatching time for a Life is 3 hours.

charissalim
05-21-12, 09:33 PM
Did tl reduce the limit for habitats? My limit was 17/20 but after building another one, it says limit reached. :(

greygull
05-21-12, 09:38 PM
Did tl reduce the limit for habitats? My limit was 17/20 but after building another one, it says limit reached. :(

I've reported this. Another member had 25 when they reached max, but some time this evening, it appears that several people (including myself) are now locked. I'm hoping it was just an easily fixed error.

charissalim
05-21-12, 09:48 PM
I've reported this. Another member had 25 when they reached max, but some time this evening, it appears that several people (including myself) are now locked. I'm hoping it was just an easily fixed error.

Oh so it's an error. I have just checked. Two of my lvl 22 neighbors have 18 habitats while one of my lvl 24 neighbor has 20 habitats. I'm lvl 24 but is limited to 18 habitats.

sparks229
05-21-12, 09:51 PM
Got a Life dragon, finally! All I was getting was Wilds and Fruitfuls. And the hatching time for a Life is 3 hours.

Wild is a rare. Life and fruitful are common. You are lucky dude ;)

maguar
05-21-12, 11:38 PM
Oh so it's an error. I have just checked. Two of my lvl 22 neighbors have 18 habitats while one of my lvl 24 neighbor has 20 habitats. I'm lvl 24 but is limited to 18 habitats.

I just got to level 24 and mine went from 20/20 to 20/15. I'm just glad I decided to build some habitats this morning.

j_halo7
05-22-12, 01:42 AM
Can anyone tell me what dragons to breed for magic dragon? I remember reading it somewhere in the forum but can't remember the thread now. :( All I remember is one of the dragons to breed is water.

maguar
05-22-12, 01:52 AM
Can anyone tell me what dragons to breed for magic dragon? I remember reading it somewhere in the forum but can't remember the thread now. :( All I remember is one of the dragons to breed is water.

Blue (water) & red (fire)

queentina3
05-22-12, 03:33 AM
Kooky, Island and Magic both take 20 hours on the breeder, Firestorm takes 12 hours.

I have an Island and Firestorm on the breeder now that states 16 hours, curious to see what I'm going to get out of that, since it can't be the same as I put on unless TL isn't consistent with its timing.

Hobtuse
05-22-12, 03:54 AM
Kooky, Island and Magic both take 20 hours on the breeder, Firestorm takes 12 hours.

I have an Island and Firestorm on the breeder now that states 16 hours, curious to see what I'm going to get out of that, since it can't be the same as I put on unless TL isn't consistent with its timing.

It's probably a Mist Dragon.

Mist - 16 hrs
Life - 3 hrs
Firestorm - 12 hrs
Eagle - 14 hrs
Fruitful - 10 hrs
Wild - 6 hrs
Fairy - 8 hrs
Island - 20 hrs
Mindvolt - 22 hrs
Magic - 20 hrs

queentina3
05-22-12, 04:09 AM
Thanks for that Hobtuse, I've just been giving the info as my dragons go from breeder to nest, nice to have one completed already!

j_halo7
05-22-12, 05:04 AM
How many hours does it take to breed a water dragon? I still have a few hours before my hybrid egg is ready to be placed in the nest so I thought of hatching a water dragon.

mareewat
05-22-12, 06:04 AM

Hi red and blue makes purple ( magic) smiles

mareewat
05-22-12, 06:59 AM
I have just bred a island with a firestorm. 3 hour bred time. Guess its a life dragon. Thank u for the list above. It's great.

myweedpatch
05-22-12, 07:19 AM
I have 176 neighbors. However when I gift everyday it says 173 of them didn't get the gift. Does anyone know how this works? Can I only gift to 3 people per day? How many can I receive in a day? Do receiving maps count toward that allotment?

myweedpatch
05-22-12, 07:22 AM
Has anyone made a breeding chart yet?

Example:

Air + Forest = Fruitful

This would be most helpful and appreciated if someone that is a bit further along could throw something together. :-)

sweetstuff525
05-22-12, 07:25 AM
I have 176 neighbors. However when I gift everyday it says 173 of them didn't get the gift. Does anyone know how this works? Can I only gift to 3 people per day? How many can I receive in a day? Do receiving maps count toward that allotment?

Yes you cAn only gift 3 a day if you select all you neighbors then it picks 3 random people to receive your gift

PinkStarbelly
05-22-12, 07:53 AM
Been working like a maniac to level up from 22 to 23 to get my 20th habitat only to find out TL has lowered the habitats' slot. I'm now 19/15 .. What is that supposed to mean? I'm 4 habitats over limit which means I'll probably have to work hard all week to get another habitat! Absolutely ridiculous! I'm so annoyed I'm debating with myself if I'm gonna put DS on the shelf...

Purplum
05-22-12, 09:03 AM
Been working like a maniac to level up from 22 to 23 to get my 20th habitat only to find out TL has lowered the habitats' slot. I'm now 19/15 .. What is that supposed to mean? I'm 4 habitats over limit which means I'll probably have to work hard all week to get another habitat! Absolutely ridiculous! I'm so annoyed I'm debating with myself if I'm gonna put DS on the shelf...

They lowered the habitats? =(

Great, now I'm 19/15 too. /sigh

kooky panda
05-22-12, 10:23 AM

GG has reported the limit on habitants that just started.

TAB127
05-22-12, 11:17 AM
Has anyone made a breeding chart yet?

Example:

Air + Forest = Fruitful

This would be most helpful and appreciated if someone that is a bit further along could throw something together. :-)

I'm curious if anyone's done this too. I'm so sick of getting the same eggs over and over.

PoppiesZ
05-22-12, 12:19 PM
I'm breeding Serpant+ Water got 20 hrs breeding time... Will see if I get Island or Magic ..:p
Trying new thing... Pushing for island so I can try to get "The Girl Best Friend (Diamond) "

La Cuccicella

viviansmo
05-22-12, 02:27 PM
I just bought another Air dragon. 2 hrs breeding time.

KP, do you want to add that to the list on page 1? I noticed it's not listed yet. :)

viviansmo
05-22-12, 02:28 PM
@PoppiesZ - you'll probably get Island. Magic dragon needs a red dragon in the mix, so Fire and Water. Serpent and Water shouldn't even have Magic as a possible offspring.

kooky panda
05-22-12, 02:38 PM
I just bought another Air dragon. 2 hrs breeding time.

KP, do you want to add that to the list on page 1? I noticed it's not listed yet. :)

added:D

LionTheCute
05-22-12, 02:39 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Got a little excited to see so many Dragon Story players congregate on a thread. I've been playing this game for about 2 days now and I'm so addicted!

kooky panda
05-22-12, 02:45 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Got a little excited to see so many Dragon Story players congregate on a thread. I've been playing this game for about 2 days now and I'm so addicted!
Welcome to the forum!! Yes we are just a little addicted to this game!!! LOL.

PoppiesZ
05-22-12, 02:50 PM
Hi Kooky
It would be a big reward to us whom trying to get Diamond dragons if the Sparkling Diamond Goal has 60,000 coins and 40 Gold instead of 6,000 coins and 40 stars, wouldn't you like that? ;)

@viviansmo- Thanks! :)

-La Cuccicella-

kooky panda
05-22-12, 02:55 PM
Hi Kooky
It would be a big reward to us whom trying to get Diamond dragons if the Sparkling Diamond Goal has 60,000 coins and 40 Gold instead of 6,000 coins and 40 stars, wouldn't you like that? ;)

@viviansmo- Thanks! :)

-La Cuccicella-

that would be cool, but I just want the Diamond Dragon!!!!!

sparks229
05-22-12, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the forum!! Yes we are just a little addicted to this game!!! LOL.

Yes.... Just a "little" ;)

maguar
05-22-12, 03:22 PM
xDORAGONIAx reports the following breed times:

Eagle 14hrs
Firestorm 6hrs
Fruitful 10hrs
Life 3hrs
Mind volt 24hrs
Serpent 8hrs

There's a couple of times herevthat aren't in the first post. Could they please be added?

kooky panda
05-22-12, 04:27 PM
There's a couple of times herevthat aren't in the first post. Could they please be added?
updated conflict on times for firestorm and mindvolt.

sweetstuff525
05-22-12, 04:33 PM
Breeding a firestorm and island takes 14 hours.... What do you think I'll get? Thanks

panaderia09
05-22-12, 05:07 PM
Hi everyone! Correct me if I'm wrong bout this.. Is it true now we only played with 3 habitats?? Or isit just me?

PoppiesZ
05-22-12, 06:02 PM
My breeding done - Serpant+Water = Island
Now breeding - Firestrom+Serpant = 6hrs, I guess I will get Wild. Which is cool I don't have that dragon yet :)

-La Cuccicella-

driftboutique
05-22-12, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone! Correct me if I'm wrong bout this.. Is it true now we only played with 3 habitats?? Or isit just me?

I noticed that too! Seems like it is 6 for neighbors and 3 for everybody else?

panaderia09
05-22-12, 07:09 PM
I noticed that too! Seems like it is 6 for neighbors and 3 for everybody else?

It seems TL are doing it like bakery/restaurant tipping style I guess.. So I'm not the only 1 who notice.. Hehe

ksbmommy
05-22-12, 08:11 PM
Downloaded the game for a BS goal. Before I had a chance to delete, my son was off and playing because dragons are "cool". Guess who always ends up in charge of a new game....me!

Well, after figuring it out and popping over here, I just found out I'm a pretty good breeder, I've bred 3 things and have a Wild and Eagle dragon hatching. I was really mad because it was taking so long, but I'm not anymore. I've got something else that was bred but I'm not sure what he is because he's in the breeder. Whatever is I the breeder waiting for a slot took 6 hours, hope it's another good one!

I will get that diamond dragon now that I know about it......not stopping until I do!

PinkStarbelly
05-22-12, 08:44 PM

Before we can have an accurate list, we must wait until TL stops tweaking the game. Sometimes things changes daily, which would make it impossible to do accurate documentation on different breeding time.

sparks229
05-22-12, 09:20 PM
30k expansion, 4 maps

j_halo7
05-22-12, 09:21 PM
Firestorm dragons take 12 hrs to breed then 12 hrs to hatch. I just hatched yet another firestorm.

elvjess
05-22-12, 09:28 PM
Does anyone know how to breed a diamond dragon without having to buy one with gold

sparks229
05-22-12, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know how to breed a diamond dragon without having to buy one with gold

Not yet

RotomGuy
05-22-12, 11:02 PM
I'm breeding a water and forest together, and it says 16 hours. If its a mist dragon, how does that work? Air wasn't included in the breeding pair :|

driftboutique
05-22-12, 11:15 PM
I'm breeding a water and forest together, and it says 16 hours. If its a mist dragon, how does that work? Air wasn't included in the breeding pair :|

Sounds like an island to me?

RotomGuy
05-22-12, 11:35 PM
Sounds like an island to me?

Ah, good. It's just that post says Island takes 20 hours. Oh well, the shorter the better :D

piperazine
05-22-12, 11:54 PM

Actually you have a Serpent in breeding! Island takes 20 hours.

tasmaar2
05-23-12, 02:54 AM
I'm also breeding water and forest and it says 16 hours. I hope it is a serpent. Though is serpent 8 hours as listed on page 1?

maguar
05-23-12, 03:02 AM
I'm also breeding water and forest and it says 16 hours. I hope it is a serpent. Though is serpent 8 hours as listed on page 1?

Team lava has been changing times. If you get a serpent you can post and ask to have page one updated

maguar
05-23-12, 03:03 AM
Hey it looks like the habitat caps have been put back up. I'm on level 24 and had been capped at 15. I can now get 21

333paddington
05-23-12, 03:45 AM
Next expansion $450000 48 maps

PinkStarbelly
05-23-12, 04:46 AM
Hey it looks like the habitat caps have been put back up. I'm on level 24 and had been capped at 15. I can now get 21

OMG!! Thx for letting us know!!

PinkStarbelly
05-23-12, 05:10 AM
So yesterday, after waiting for 18 hrs, my Water and Forest Dragons gave me a Serpent egg. After I received the egg I put those 2 exact Water and Forest Dragon in for another round, again, 18 hrs. However, the 2nd time turned out to be an Island.

coolgamegirl27
05-23-12, 05:34 AM
I bred Firestorm lv 10 & Island lv 10 16hours. Hoping might get Diamond. Looks like a Serpent which I am soooo happy about after 6 Islands. Any tips for Mindvolt, tried 5 different combos, got 5 Mist :(

sweetstuff525
05-23-12, 06:05 AM
Omg I was lucky yesterday I got my fairy egg and breed an eagle.... Now I need a mind volt and diamond ...how you get a mind volt?

PoppiesZ
05-23-12, 07:28 AM
I'm currently breeding Water+ Air= I got 22 hrs. I think I'm getting Mildvolt :)
I stop trying any red with other color, it keep getting Fruitful . (e.g. Firestrom+Serpant)
Until my Island hatch then I try to breed Diamond or Wild.

-La Cuccicella-

coolgamegirl27
05-23-12, 07:37 AM
So got my first Serpent Yay! Air 7 + Mist 5, 16h gave me my 6th Mist. Put on Air 7 + Water 9 16h again. Looks like another Mist. Mindvolt seems to be as elusive as a Diamond for me.

kooky panda
05-23-12, 07:53 AM
Omg I was lucky yesterday I got my fairy egg and breed an eagle.... Now I need a mind volt and diamond ...how you get a mind volt?

I got my mindvolt _ I did mist then air.

kooky panda
05-23-12, 07:54 AM
So got my first Serpent Yay! Air 7 + Mist 5, 16h gave me my 6th Mist. Put on Air 7 + Water 9 16h again. Looks like another Mist. Mindvolt seems to be as elusive as a Diamond for me.

I got my serpent with Forest and Island

RotomGuy
05-23-12, 08:26 AM
Just expanded, and Weed Wood takes 4 hours to clear, and costs ?5000

kooky panda
05-23-12, 08:31 AM
Just expanded, and Weed Wood takes 4 hours to clear, and costs ?5000

updated post 1.
thanks

RotomGuy
05-23-12, 09:20 AM
Small Bitter Bark takes 2 hours to clear :)

kooky panda
05-23-12, 10:29 AM
Small Bitter Bark takes 2 hours to clear :)
updated post 1.
thanks

queentina3
05-23-12, 10:32 AM
XP for food:

Impruberries = 1
Buffbeets = 4
Fireapples = 16
Pumpwings = 32
Eliteleeks = 56
Scalypears = ??? I haven't made these in awhile, maybe the next person that does can tell us what the XP is when they harvest???

Dragons that I've personally bred have given me the following times while on the breeder, before moving to the nest. I started writing them down so I would know what I was going to get ahead of time.
Mindvolt = 22 hours
Fairy = 8 hours
Mist = 16 hours
Firestorm = 12 hours
Wild = 6 hours
Island = 20 hours
Fruitful = 10 horus
Magic = 20 hours

It seems like others are getting different times than I am, or maybe it's different if you buy the egg and place it on the nest opposed to breeding 2 dragons and then placing the egg that comes out onto the nest, can't say. I just know what times I've received when I've placed 2 dragons on the breeder and the egg that resulted in it.

RotomGuy
05-23-12, 10:47 AM
It was a Serpent! It seems Serpent takes 16 hours on the breeder and on the nest. Serpents are my favourite dragon :)

greygull
05-23-12, 11:18 AM
I hope I'm getting a Mindvolt now - just put Air and Water on the breeder, looking at 22 hours. He's the only one besides the Diamond I'm missing. Wish me luck lol!

sweetstuff525
05-23-12, 11:21 AM
I hope I'm getting a Mindvolt now - just put Air and Water on the breeder, looking at 22 hours. He's the only one besides the Diamond I'm missing. Wish me luck lol!

Good luck I tried for that but got a mist breeding ...I'm missing mindvolt and diamond also

greygull
05-23-12, 11:27 AM
Good luck I tried for that but got a mist breeding ...I'm missing mindvolt and diamond also

I have a mist on the nest now, from my last try

viviansmo
05-23-12, 11:41 AM
I've got scalypears that will be ready to harvest in a couple of hours. I'll try to remember to look at the xp.

queentina3
05-23-12, 11:42 AM
I've received both Mist and Mindvolt from breeding those 2 together. I kept trying for another Mindvolt and ended up with Mists. LOL I may have to start selling them too, I have 4 now with one on the breeder as we speak.

Does anyone who is a high level have more than 6 Farms available to them, or are we capped at 6?

queentina3
05-23-12, 11:42 AM
I've got scalypears that will be ready to harvest in a couple of hours. I'll try to remember to look at the xp.

Thanks! Go clear your dragons, I could only play with one or two a few minutes ago. :p

kooky panda
05-23-12, 11:55 AM
I've received both Mist and Mindvolt from breeding those 2 together. I kept trying for another Mindvolt and ended up with Mists. LOL I may have to start selling them too, I have 4 now with one on the breeder as we speak.

Does anyone who is a high level have more than 6 Farms available to them, or are we capped at 6?
I am on level 25 and capped at 6.
Here are some combos I used to get mindvolts

Mist plus Air
Life plus mindvolt

queentina3
05-23-12, 11:57 AM
I am on level 25 and capped at 6.
Here are some combos I used to get mindvolts

Mist plus Air
Life plus mindvolt

I even tried a Magic + Mindvolt and got another Magic! LMAO!! I swear the game is like "nanananana we gave you one, no more for you queenie!" :p

sweetstuff525
05-23-12, 01:15 PM
I even tried a Magic + Mindvolt and got another Magic! LMAO!! I swear the game is like "nanananana we gave you one, no more for you queenie!" :p

Lol but that's the fun part of the game trying to get the rare ones... Keep trying ....over and over.... I think it's just random like the boxes and I never get 1 st In boxes I hope I'll get a diamond sooner than later lol

viviansmo
05-23-12, 02:04 PM
XP for food:

Scalypears = ??? I haven't made these in awhile, maybe the next person that does can tell us what the XP is when they harvest???

scalypears = 120 xp

kooky panda
05-23-12, 02:36 PM
XP for food:

Impruberries = 1
Buffbeets = 4
Fireapples = 16
Pumpwings = 32
Eliteleeks = 56

scalypears = 120 xp
added xps to food list

maguar
05-23-12, 02:56 PM
I've been working on a theory breeding the same hybrids together. I've bred my islands and got islands and my eagles twice and got eagles. I don't think it guarantees you the result, but I think it can increase the odds. I'm basing this on the fact that I usually get fire storms from yellow and red combos but have now got two eagles in a row. I'll try for a third time tonight and keep you posted.

PinkStarbelly
05-23-12, 04:20 PM
I've been working on a theory breeding the same hybrids together. I've bred my islands and got islands and my eagles twice and got eagles. I don't think it guarantees you the result, but I think it can increase the odds. I'm basing this on the fact that I usually get fire storms from yellow and red combos but have now got two eagles in a row. I'll try for a third time tonight and keep you posted.

I have a theory that the "feisty" fire/air hybrids has much more dominant genes compared to the "calm" nature of the water/forest hybrids. That's why the former makes more money and most often becomes the result of the 2 combos breeding. I have a theory that it will be a more balanced breeding of the 4 elements if an epic water/forest hybrid is bred with a level 4 fire/air hybrid. Anyone up for the challenge?

maguar
05-23-12, 04:23 PM
I've pulled together some figures on Decoration prices, experience etc. Sorry for the mess, I don't know how to do columns on here and when i've tried using spaces it just squished them.

Item Price Exp Sell Exp/$ Sale/Price
Stone Path $10 0 $10 0 100%
Flower Bed $500 5 $75 0.01 15%
Large Flower Bed $1,200 12 $180 0.01 15%
Fire Banner $1,000 10 $150 0.01 15%
Forest Banner $1,000 10 $150 0.01 15%
Archway $2,000 20 $300 0.01 15%
Flowering Hedge $2,000 20 $300 0.01 15%
Air Banner $1,000 10 $150 0.01 15%
Hanging Lantern $3,400 34 $510 0.01 15%
Water Banner $1,000 10 $150 0.01 15%
Magic Banner $3,000 30 $450 0.01 15%
Castle Tower $10,000 100 $1,500 0.01 15%
Diamond Banner $6,000 60 $900 0.01 15%
Dragon Wishpond $35,000 350 $5,250 0.01 15%
Picnic Park $20,000 200 $3,000 0.01 15%
Abandoned Castle $100,000 1000 $15,000 0.01 15%
Dragonride Shrine $90,000 900 $13,500 0.01 15%

Possibly could be put in the first post?

kooky panda
05-23-12, 04:49 PM
I've pulled together some figures on Decoration prices, experience etc. Sorry for the mess, I don't know how to do columns on here and when i've tried using spaces it just squished them.

Item Price Exp Sell Exp/$ Sale/Price
Stone Path $10 0 $10 0 100%
Flower Bed $500 5 $75 0.01 15%
Large Flower Bed $1,200 12 $180 0.01 15%
Fire Banner $1,000 10 $150 0.01 15%
Forest Banner $1,000 10 $150 0.01 15%
Archway $2,000 20 $300 0.01 15%
Flowering Hedge $2,000 20 $300 0.01 15%
Air Banner $1,000 10 $150 0.01 15%
Hanging Lantern $3,400 34 $510 0.01 15%
Water Banner $1,000 10 $150 0.01 15%
Magic Banner $3,000 30 $450 0.01 15%
Castle Tower $10,000 100 $1,500 0.01 15%
Diamond Banner $6,000 60 $900 0.01 15%
Dragon Wishpond $35,000 350 $5,250 0.01 15%
Picnic Park $20,000 200 $3,000 0.01 15%
Abandoned Castle $100,000 1000 $15,000 0.01 15%
Dragonride Shrine $90,000 900 $13,500 0.01 15%

Possibly could be put in the first post?

added to post 1.

thanks!!!

ksbmommy
05-23-12, 07:54 PM
Quick question, if magic is rare, is there anything else that a red and blue dragon can make? Or will you always get a magic? I don't see anything else in the color lists. I've got one breeding for 20 hours and I'm hoping..............

sweetstuff525
05-23-12, 08:27 PM
Quick question, if magic is rare, is there anything else that a red and blue dragon can make? Or will you always get a magic? I don't see anything else in the color lists. I've got one breeding for 20 hours and I'm hoping..............

20 hours is magic so you got yourself a magic.....don't know if red and blue will breed anything besides magic

tasmaar2
05-24-12, 01:41 AM
My forest and water breeding for 16 hours was a serpent.

maguar
05-24-12, 01:55 AM
Hey just realized we haven't been tracking a couple of different things: experience/habitats/farms per level. We also haven't been recording expansion times.

So a request to everyone (as we're all at different levels) can you please post these things as you level up?

I'm at level 26. 30000 experience, 23 habitats, 6 farms, 1 breeding den, 1 evolution temple

mareewat
05-24-12, 02:23 AM
Can you see my green tint. It's envy..... Smiles...... One of my neighbours has breed a Diamond. Firestorm and island cross breed.... Her island is not fully evolved. Not sure if it makes a difference. I am so happy for her she is a lovely young girl and I know she does not have gems. So it's a true 100% breed not brought success story.. I am off to try try try again

snake073
05-24-12, 03:26 AM
I have a diamond egg and it takes 48 hours to hatch..

maguar
05-24-12, 03:53 AM

No joy. Tried my eagles again but it's a firestorm breeding. Maybe it just slightly increases your chances

mareewat
05-24-12, 04:05 AM

My green coloring just got two shades darker.. Honestly, congratulations. Was it the same breed combo firestorm and island ???

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:44 AM

updated post 1.

PoppiesZ
05-24-12, 05:54 AM
Kooky
My breeding Water Lv7 and Air Lv7 got me 22 hrs breeding time become Mindvolt. Same time for egg to hatch too..
The other breeding combo... Serpant Lv6 and Water Lv7 got me 20 hrs become Island.

-La Cuccicella- :)

snake073
05-24-12, 06:43 AM
Believe it or not I got mine from air and fire. Must really be pot luck as to how and when they come. I might end up buying one now though so I can breed them to see what I get. Will update if I do.

MiniLaura
05-24-12, 07:36 AM
Kookster-- Firestorm is definitely a 12-hour breeding.

greygull
05-24-12, 09:35 AM
Confirmed - 22 hours for a Mindvolt (yay, I'm finally getting one lol!)

Now I have a Forest and a Mist on the breeder - 20 hours - Possible Island :( (I already have several)

I'm going back to trying Firestorm and Island after this lol

RotomGuy
05-24-12, 09:44 AM
Just bred a Serpent and Firestorm. 20 hours. Is it an Island or Magic?

Balrog12
05-24-12, 10:16 AM
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but I have obtained a mind volt from firestorm and serpent dragons at level 4 each. Breeding them again this time they are only going at it for ten hours so whatever it is probably sucks.

ladyj0y
05-24-12, 02:06 PM
I know this is propably the wrong thread..but I got over 200 Neiboughrs and send them ALL a Map Request. That was in the morning. Now, in Germany is 11 PM and I don't got enough maps to expand. That couldn't be possible. I just need 32 and I got 26.
Is there something wrong TL. I can't imagine...that all my nbr's won't help me and ignore my request. That's really frustrating..I can't grow up ;__;

maguar
05-24-12, 02:09 PM
I know this is propably the wrong thread..but I got over 200 Neiboughrs and send them ALL a Map Request. That was in the morning. Now, in Germany is 11 PM and I don't got enough maps to expand. That couldn't be possible. I just need 32 and I got 26.
Is there something wrong TL. I can't imagine...that all my nbr's won't help me and ignore my request. That's really frustrating..I can't grow up ;__;

There is a limit to how many you can receive each game day. It's previously been reported at 20

ladyj0y
05-24-12, 02:28 PM
Thank you maguar...that explaines everything XDD so I hope to expand tomorrow

kooky panda
05-24-12, 02:57 PM
Snake073 found a new dragon!!!! http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/0874aaf2.jpg Genie Dragon http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29110-New-dragon-found.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29110-New-dragon-found.

cath401
05-24-12, 03:17 PM
I put Magic and Wild together to breed today and my game went weird on me!...i couldn't see what time i got from it and eventually it started working and then i tried to finish it and got an egg i'd not see before!!..but it keeps reverting back to my breeding den and i'm not sure if i will get this egg...it's gold and blue....any ideas what it could be? don't know how to upload the picture i took on my island :(

PoppiesZ
05-24-12, 03:22 PM
Sigh.. My breeding den currently occupied for another 12 hrs (cooking Island) until I can try to breed those 3 new dragons :(

333paddington
05-24-12, 03:40 PM
Pic of genie, left, and coral, right, eggs

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/rhapbap/bab997d1.jpg

333paddington
05-24-12, 03:43 PM
Genie takes 8 hours and coral 12 hours to hatch.

I have a purple and green in breeding for 22 hours, trying for the poison

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:03 PM
Poison - 22 hrs to hatch
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/dda720da-1.jpg

update post 1 with the three new eggs

zoom27
05-24-12, 04:08 PM
I bred firestorm (lv 7) and island (lv 8) and my breeding time is 12 hours.
I'm not getting another firestorm, am I? :(

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:19 PM
I bred firestorm (lv 7) and island (lv 8) and my breeding time is 12 hours.
I'm not getting another firestorm, am I? :(

I am waiting on same thing and yes I think they may be firestorms.

1crazycajun
05-24-12, 08:10 PM
This is the downloadable version of same sheet...... Remember there both still a work in progress.......

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bwwo2L9sesNqN01oWEtZQzJ3Mmc

I also have to give a Very Special Thanks to Maguar for working with me putting this together . Thanks Maguar.

Also Thanks to 333paddington for telling us the exspansions.

arcana13
05-24-12, 08:54 PM
I am waiting on same thing and yes I think they may be firestorms.

Yup. I got a firestorm myself. The egg just came out... ��

j_halo7
05-24-12, 09:08 PM
OMG I think I finally have my first rare dragon! After trying for fairy and eagle for so long with disappointing results, I gave up and tried forest with water and the breeding time is 16 hrs. 16 hrs is still for a serpent dragon right? Finally!

Btw now with the google document, is the first post still going to be updated all the time? Also, I think it'll be a good idea to add a column indicating the hours it takes to build the various habitats. Unless they're always the same? I've not taken note of the building time so far...

haymk
05-24-12, 09:33 PM
This is the downloadable version of same sheet...... Remember there both still a work in progress.......

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bwwo2L9sesNqN01oWEtZQzJ3Mmc

I also have to give a Very Special Thanks to Maguar for working with me putting this together . Thanks Maguar.

Also Thanks to 333paddington for telling us the exspansions.

thx u :x

tanisha1234
05-24-12, 10:42 PM
Is there any ther dragon bred frm the red/blue combo other than magic?

Hobtuse
05-24-12, 10:58 PM
I'm stuck with a breeding time of 20hrs (at 14 hrs at the current moment) so I can't try to breed the 3 new dragons till tomorrow.

Does anyone know if we can breed them by Magic Dragon + Forest Dragon for Poison Dragon??

PinkStarbelly
05-24-12, 11:25 PM
With the new increased gold price to speed things up, I have a feeling that we'll never get our 2nd breeding den and evolution temple. I think TL will try to aim their money making on the players that are too excited to wait an entire day for the dragons to finish breeding or to hatch an egg. Buuuu! :(

maguar
05-25-12, 12:28 AM
OMG I think I finally have my first rare dragon! After trying for fairy and eagle for so long with disappointing results, I gave up and tried forest with water and the breeding time is 16 hrs. 16 hrs is still for a serpent dragon right? Finally!

Btw now with the google document, is the first post still going to be updated all the time? Also, I think it'll be a good idea to add a column indicating the hours it takes to build the various habitats. Unless they're always the same? I've not taken note of the building time so far...

I guess it's up to the mods about whether they'll continue to update the post.

More than happy to add build times etc. If people want to post or PM the details I can add them. I'd also appreciate pics of habitats, buildings, decorations etc

hokix
05-25-12, 12:54 AM
I'm stuck with a breeding time of 20hrs (at 14 hrs at the current moment) so I can't try to breed the 3 new dragons till tomorrow.

Does anyone know if we can breed them by Magic Dragon + Forest Dragon for Poison Dragon??

I put Magic and Island together, 20hrs, must be another Magic or Island.

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 02:33 AM
Just received my Genie egg. I forgot to take notice on how long it took to breed it.

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 02:33 AM
Whooops, forgot to attach the picture.
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/KikkiSweet/aedbb738.jpg

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 02:36 AM
How long does the egg take? Hatching time and breeding time are usually the same.

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 03:05 AM
How long does the egg take? Hatching time and breeding time are usually the same.

8hrs :)

333paddington
05-25-12, 03:43 AM
Here's my new little coral dragon at level 6

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/rhapbap/12182598.jpg

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 06:51 AM
Here's my new little coral dragon at level 6

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/rhapbap/12182598.jpg

Did u get a picture of the egg?

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 07:01 AM
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4981/eggsi.png
All three eggs. They aren't mine, though!

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 08:01 AM
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4981/eggsi.png
all three eggs. They aren't mine, though!

nice!!

PoppiesZ
05-25-12, 09:37 AM
Those 3 eggs together, might be by using gold to get it not through breeding unless s/he get Poison egg from breeding first since it took 22 hrs the the other 2 eggs after which take shorter breeding time.. :). We have only 1 breeding den..

I am currently breeding Serpent and Magic and got 22 hrs, will see if I got Poison :). Or Island

1crazycajun
05-25-12, 09:52 AM
thx u :x

Your quite welcome. :) Wait till you see the new version ! Just waiting on kooky to add it to the post.
Although the link will change just this once. Then as we update it you'll get the information in real time .
I'm also working on a sheet that is to be online only. It will be a Breeding attempt sheet everyone can fill in. That way everyone can see what everyone else has tried.
I sure hope you all use it . :)
How exciting is that !!

greygull
05-25-12, 09:58 AM

I guess it's up to the mods about whether they'll continue to update the post.

More than happy to add build times etc. If people want to post or PM the details I can add them. I'd also appreciate pics of habitats, buildings, decorations etc

Yes, we will still update the first post too :) Just let either Kooky Panda or myself know, and we will do it as soon as we can!

saintlover
05-25-12, 10:00 AM
I just put an Eagle (lvl 9) and forest (lvl 10) in the breeder... says will take 12 hours so I assume its another stinking Fruitful dragon, but it now costs 60 gold to speed it up? WHOA!

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 10:05 AM
I just put an Eagle (lvl 9) and forest (lvl 10) in the breeder... says will take 12 hours so I assume its another stinking Fruitful dragon, but it now costs 60 gold to speed it up? WHOA!

Yeah, gold for speeding up has either been multiplied by 2 or 5. And it seems like 5 in your case.

coolgamegirl27
05-25-12, 10:50 AM
Just put Magic10 & Fairy9 on the breeder...22 hours! Any ideas what it might be? Been trying for a Mindvolt, got 10
Mist!!!! Could this be a Mindvolt or .......?

viviansmo
05-25-12, 11:03 AM
I am still trying for an eagle. *sigh* I won't even bother trying for the newer ones until I get that dratted eagle.
I want another breeding den so I can at least make two attempts at once.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 11:08 AM
Just put Magic10 & Fairy9 on the breeder...22 hours! Any ideas what it might be? Been trying for a Mindvolt, got 10

Maybe!!!

List from post 1
Breeding times(what egg you get)

Magic = 20 hours
Mist - 16 hrs
Life - 3 hrs
Firestorm - 12 hrs
Eagle - 14 hrs
Fruitful - 10 hrs
Wild - 6 hrs
Fairy - 8 hrs
Island - 20 hrs
Mindvolt - 22 hrs
Fire
Air - 2hrs
Water
Forest
Diamond -48 hrs
Serpent -16 hrs

haymk
05-25-12, 11:24 AM
poor me :(( i already have 2 eagle at epic level and now quest took me feed an eagle =)) how can I do

haymk
05-25-12, 11:35 AM
List and correct some info in sheet :d

kooky panda
05-25-12, 11:40 AM
poor me :(( i already have 2 eagle at epic level and now quest took me feed an eagle =)) how can I do

You will have to get another eagle so you will be able to feed it.

haymk
05-25-12, 11:47 AM
You will have to get another eagle so you will be able to feed it.

of course I know =))

PoppiesZ
05-25-12, 12:45 PM
Maybe!!!

List from post 1
Breeding times(what egg you get)

Magic = 20 hours
Mist - 16 hrs
Life - 3 hrs
Firestorm - 12 hrs
Eagle - 14 hrs
Fruitful - 10 hrs
Wild - 6 hrs
Fairy - 8 hrs
Island - 20 hrs
Mindvolt - 22 hrs
Fire
Air - 2hrs
Water
Forest
Diamond -48 hrs
Serpent -16 hrs

Kooky,
In the first page shown Poison egg take 22 hrs to hatch, didn't breeding time the same 22 hrs too?
Same time as Mindvolt?
2 Type of dragons same breeding/hatching time?

Thanks
-La Cuccicella-

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 01:19 PM
Kooky,
In the first page shown Poison egg take 22 hrs to hatch, didn't breeding time the same 22 hrs too?
Same time as Mindvolt?
2 Type of dragons same breeding/hatching time?

Thanks
-La Cuccicella-
Magic and Island share a 20 hour breeding time.

PoppiesZ
05-25-12, 01:36 PM
Magic and Island share a 20 hour breeding time.

So is Mindvolt and Poison 22 hrs, right? The first page list both 22 hrs. Just need a clarification :)

kooky panda
05-25-12, 01:51 PM
So is Mindvolt and Poison 22 hrs, right? The first page list both 22 hrs. Just need a clarification :)

On the first page, it shows it takes 22 hrs for the egg to hatch for poison but I am not sure how long the breeding time is.
The breeding time for mindvolt is 22 hrs.

333paddington
05-25-12, 01:53 PM
Next expansion is $500000 48 maps

kooky panda
05-25-12, 01:55 PM
Next expansion is $500000 48 maps

updated post 1

parlous1
05-25-12, 02:00 PM
Can ANYONE get rid of KOOKY PANDA (Spooky Panda) and her over emphasized "self-importance" on the forum meant for ALL players??

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 02:03 PM
Can ANYONE get rid of KOOKY PANDA (Spooky Panda) and her over emphasized "self-importance" on the forum meant for ALL players??

What? Are you mad? I see no self-importance here! She's telling us she updated the post. Is that, too you, a warnable offence?

kooky panda
05-25-12, 02:07 PM

The reason that I post that I updated is to let other moderators know that I added something to post 1, so when they see something new on the thread, they will not waste their time trying to add to post 1.
I am not the only moderator that helps keep these threads updated for the members.

I would appreciate next time if you have an issue with any of my actions that you send me a private message so we can discuss it instead of posting on the thread.

driftboutique
05-25-12, 02:39 PM
Who in the world could possibly get mad at kooky?! :eek: That's just bizarre. Thanks kooky and GG for updating the first post regularly -- it's super helpful. You guys are awesome :)

My gold costs went up and then back down to lower than before, so I am taking advantage of this opportunity to speed up breeding times on a few dragons. I now have a poison and a coral in egg form and I think (I hope!) that I am breeding my first mindvolt.

viviansmo
05-25-12, 02:41 PM
Who in the world could possibly get mad at kooky?! :eek: That's just bizarre. Thanks kooky and GG for updating the first post regularly -- it's super helpful. You guys are awesome :)
exactly. I appreciate knowing post 1 has been updated, even though I also know it's more for the mods to be aware. thanks, ladies!

333paddington
05-25-12, 02:59 PM
I'm a teacher and I come across all sorts of personalities in my job. I've learnt over the years that you just have to understand all people are different and think differently.

I think you're doing a great job kooky, just don't take others views personally.

sweetstuff525
05-25-12, 03:22 PM
Wow some people got up on the wrong side of the bed today( always) lol

Kooky you do a great job keep up the good work

kooky panda
05-25-12, 03:40 PM
thanks guys. Now back to important matters. I got a genie egg!! I bred Magic(6) first then fairy (5).

Breeding time 8 hours.:D

1crazycajun
05-25-12, 03:41 PM
I am working on something like what (DragonTauro) has asked for . But dear sweet members it's not going to be the magic answers to Breeding.
If you had the magic answer you wouldn't have as much fun playing the game :)..
Be patient and I hope to have a link for it soon. You just can't rush perfection :)

draggiesfire
05-25-12, 04:06 PM
I got a genie by breeding a magic level six and
an a air level 6 

dratini02
05-25-12, 05:18 PM
hi i just want to add some info when u breeding the rare dragon u need to know what level of the dragon u need to use and which side of dragon to put in breeding den. i try many times like fairy dragon. u need to put green level4 to dragon 1 and yellow level5 to dragon 2. thats all i said. if i try somethinf again i'll let u know

e3tellie
05-25-12, 05:23 PM
I just bred a magic and a fire... It took 30 seconds, but I am waiting my poison dragon to hatch... What could it be that I just bred?

sparks229
05-25-12, 05:50 PM
I just bred a magic and a fire... It took 30 seconds, but I am waiting my poison dragon to hatch... What could it be that I just bred?

You probably got a fire right back :(

sweetstuff525
05-25-12, 06:05 PM
30 seconds that's fast lol you didn't speed up with gold?

j_halo7
05-25-12, 07:01 PM
I believe the evolving time for the dragons are the same as their breeding time and hatching time. So like fruitful takes 10 hrs to breed, 10 hrs to hatch and 10 hrs to evolve.

Hope this is helpful for the google doc.

justinbieber4444
05-25-12, 07:07 PM
Is this a game design or a flaw? I just discovered that I cannot move items from one "island" on my home screen to another "island" that I have cleared. Has anyone else tried?

ddenise
05-25-12, 07:14 PM
Just wondering about the Diamond Dragon. Wouldn't it be a hybrid of all types: Forest, Air, Fire, and Water create a Diamond Dragon? So wouldn't a cross between an island and firestorm create the diamond one

tmh690
05-25-12, 07:14 PM
Is this a game design or a flaw? I just discovered that I cannot move items from one "island" on my home screen to another "island" that I have cleared. Has anyone else tried?

It doesn't work for me either.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 07:21 PM

It doesn't work for me either.

I have reported this. You can move it but it takes a little bit of time. I find I have to grab it pull it close to the island I want to put it on and throw it at the island.
That is best way I can describe it.

e3tellie
05-25-12, 07:24 PM
Lol nope :P

justinbieber4444
05-25-12, 07:25 PM
I have reported this. You can move it but it takes a little bit of time. I find I have to grab it pull it close to the island I want to put it on and throw it at the island.
That is best way I can describe it.

thanks Panda!!!! I was going to blow a fuse!!!

kooky panda
05-25-12, 08:17 PM
thanks Panda!!!! I was going to blow a fuse!!!

I spent 20 minutes at work today trying to throw that thing up on the other island... A customer came in at work, during my lunch (one I know well) and asked me why I looked so frustrated.
I told him and he said give it here.... It took him about 10 minutes, but he got it up there for me.. lol..
yes I had a very productive day at work today. lol

I may have to go visit him this weekend if I have to move another one..

sparks229
05-25-12, 09:04 PM
I spent 20 minutes at work today trying to throw that thing up on the other island... A customer came in at work, during my lunch (one I know well) and asked me why I looked so frustrated.
I told him and he said give it here.... It took him about 10 minutes, but he got it up there for me.. lol..
yes I had a very productive day at work today. lol

I may have to go visit him this weekend if I have to move another one..

Nice kooky

1crazycajun
05-25-12, 10:52 PM
To all Members of this thread ,

My mailbox can not handle the massive amount of request , and neither can I !!!

Please use the new link for the down loadable spreadsheet. It has the newest information and it will update automatically as new information is added .

Thanks You for your understanding.

driftboutique
05-25-12, 11:02 PM
I have a kind of wacky theory I'm trying out. I really wanted a fairy dragon but I kept getting fruitfuls. So looking at the air x forest combo, it seems possible to me based on their coloring that fruitful=green/green/yellow and fairy=green/yellow/yellow. If you follow this theory, it could make sense that you get more yellow genes from a higher level air dragon and fewer green genes from a lower level forest dragon. So I bred a level 9 air with a level 4 forest, and with an 8hour breeding time I'm thinking I have a fairy egg on my hands.

Obviously this could be a total fluke, but I am going to try to replicate this with the other rare breeds. I am thinking serpent=blue/green/green, mindvolt=blue/yellow/yellow, wild=green/green/red, eagle=yellow/yellow/red.

Anybody who wants to try this line of thinking and pitch in data is most welcome. Also, tinfoil hats are welcome too :D

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 11:35 PM
Genie takes 8 hrs to breed/hatch.
Poison takes 21 hrs.
Coral takes 10 hrs.

catgirl477
05-26-12, 12:28 AM
Also you need to add, I border to get a purple, you bread red +blue

Ronnie0Raven
05-26-12, 01:30 AM
I have a kind of wacky theory I'm trying out. I really wanted a fairy dragon but I kept getting fruitfuls. So looking at the air x forest combo, it seems possible to me based on their coloring that fruitful=green/green/yellow and fairy=green/yellow/yellow. If you follow this theory, it could make sense that you get more yellow genes from a higher level air dragon and fewer green genes from a lower level forest dragon. So I bred a level 9 air with a level 4 forest, and with an 8hour breeding time I'm thinking I have a fairy egg on my hands.

Obviously this could be a total fluke, but I am going to try to replicate this with the other rare breeds. I am thinking serpent=blue/green/green, mindvolt=blue/yellow/yellow, wild=green/green/red, eagle=yellow/yellow/red.

Anybody who wants to try this line of thinking and pitch in data is most welcome. Also, tinfoil hats are welcome too :D

Hey, first of all, this is my first post. I was always silently reading along with your comments but now i feel the need to respond.
At first I was sceptical about your theory. But i never hatched a rare, and now, this morning, I put a level 7 mist and a level 4 life dragon and it will take 14 hours, so finally a eagle dragon! This is in favour of your theory because higher level air with lower level fire. It could be a coincidence but it should be noted! I will try more breeding like this when my mist and life are done.

Also sorry for my mistakes in language, I'm from the netherlands. Good luck everybody! And besides, i got a coral egg this morning. It took 10 hours to breed, and is now taking 10 hours to hatch

rozwellite
05-26-12, 01:33 AM
I think the max for a fire dragon needs to be updated. Mine provides me with 329/hr at level 10. :)

coolgamegirl27
05-26-12, 01:51 AM
So this resulted in a Poison, still no Mindvolt. Currently breeding Water10 & Air10.....14hours???? According to Breeding times list the only 14h is Eagle, I cant have got an Eagle from that combo, Can I?????

rozwellite
05-26-12, 01:51 AM
My level 10 Forest also maxes out at 376/hr. I dont know if TL changed it or what just thought you should know. :)

PinkStarbelly
05-26-12, 01:57 AM

I've been developing the same theory for a while but I go after the genetic terms. You call it "Eagle=yellow/yellow/red", I'd say the Eagle has dominant air genes (or has recessive fire genes).

coolgamegirl27
05-26-12, 01:58 AM
Oh and my Magic level10 makes 540/hr not 405/hr as quoted in post 1:)